Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
Results 109 to 120 of 122

Thread: Question for bfg with auto farmer

  1. #109
    Master Sorcerer R4Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    IDK..I'm lost...
    Posts
    3,194

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Graybones45 View Post
    Exactly this, absolutely wrecks an Autofarmers day ^^
    Not always work. Sometime people auto while looking at their screen.

    And trust me, i tried. Weird design will make people leave and sometime only auto stay and no one steal their gems.

    IGN: R4Z

    vv I Provide Services To Most Stuff In Game vv


  2. #110
    Master Sorcerer Lopyhupis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Lidl (Kesa on crazy)
    Posts
    1,433

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Odric View Post
    Hiya

    Not too sure why you think your BFG is our responsibility. You're asking us to be available 24/7 to make sure you can make profit off of people who you're not willing to watch over. Almost like you want us to be your employees, rather than paying your own admins.

    Really, so a a feature YOURTeam allowed to be implemented into the game is not your responsibility? I agree that BFG owners should be part of the process but seriously this needs to be a Two-Way thing, not just one sided.

    You think we should start banning BUY+ worlds because there are spambots. This confuses me. Why would a BUY+ world owner get banned for someone else sticking spambots in their world telling players to go to OTHER worlds? There is absolutely no benefit for the BUY+ world owner.

    Imagine this real life rendition of your scenario: You're in a self-serve store. Someone's shouting near the door that you can buy surgery equipment in another store somewhere else. The police show up, arrest him, then the self-serve store gets closed for "allowing" this kind of disruption.

    Cool. BUY+ world is banned now; an innocent offline player removed from Growtopia.

    I agree with your Buy+ Argument.

    The BFG scenario in real life: You own a factory, but you don't pay your workers. Anybody can come and work in your factory. All of a sudden, a couple of workers seem to be getting you more profit than the others, but they don't appear to be doing anything special from what you can see. The police show up, arrest these two workers for cheating the system, then your factory gets shut down and you get banned for allowing your workers to cheat. This is because you're gaining the profit for them cheating.

    This is quite possibly the single handily worst explanation of a Bfg EVER, let me “try” to explain this to you since you seem so lost onto even what a BFG actually is, Bfg stands for “Break For Gems” meaning it is much more similar to a Person running a factory in which the employees ARE payed, however the company requires excessive requirements of time and energy requiring workers to use chemical augmentations (Drugs) to help them run more efficiently these workers are eventually caught.

    Drugs in this case represent auto farming, meaning that a better example is, if a company was working its workers so hard that they had to use such illegal means to augment themselves to perform the company at hand would need to pay for the crimes they influenced.


    However, corporate espionage is a thing, Imagine this your being payed, by Ubisoft to work at the offices and monitor and update games, then Ubisoft enforces new work hours, say instead of a 40hour week (I know that you don’t work 40hour weeks lol, you work a lot more) to a 80Hour work week, (Legal in other parts of the world Eg, Indonesia) this might require you to cut corners to complete projects on time and move forward, however if the company is caught cutting corners, they will most likely take no implications at all, instead the workers working for the company will take these punishments, not the over arching company. Or In a gaming environment, the “devs, or Mods” will take the blame much more often than the overarching company. Get the Picture?


    Wow. BFG world got nuked because it didn't stop the auto-farmers... I wonder what we can do to fix this so it doesn't happen? Hmm...

    Close your "factory" when you're not there. Simple fix. Stop letting people use your BFG. If you can't monitor your own world, you might not be qualified to run a BFG. It's your responsibility.

    Hopefully this cleared things up for you!

    Much love,

    ~ Odric
    My Response is within the attached quote in Different Colors.
    Found this XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    My bad, forgot Growtopia is a mobile game as well.
    CHEAP STUFF IN LOPYSHOP

    FREE DAILY BFG IN LOPYBFG

    PLAYER INSURANCE.

    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...ayer-Insurance


  3. #111
    Master Sorcerer R4Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    IDK..I'm lost...
    Posts
    3,194

    Default


    IGN: R4Z

    vv I Provide Services To Most Stuff In Game vv


  4. #112
    Master Sorcerer MrAugu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Behind You
    Posts
    553

    Default

    A break for gems is a public service. Let's take for instance any shop: The shop hires a protection company to supervise the shop and only if a robbery or other illegality happens - only then - the police comes, polices does not supervise the shop all the time is open for robbers - the entire point of "Moderators passing their own responsibility to players" is just simply not true.

    This rule is in place for the reason that you, as a BFG owner, you profit of auto farmers. Unlike stores where if they are robbed they lose products and implicitly money; you, on the other hand, profit from the fast workers that are cheating the system, and what BFG owner would not want 3-5 autos to end their blocks quickly? If you would "do you best" to protect your world from any of these autos you would not complain now and blame mods for your own incapability.

    Even in real life, if you're found as instigating to any illegal activity you get sanctioned for that.
    GrowCord - Discord Bot
    The only growtopia discord bot that post DQs, tweets and more into your discord server.
    ==
    Discord: MrAugu#7917
    ==
    Full-stack developer.
    ==
    https://growcord.xyz
    *Daily Quests, WOTD, Last Two Tweets, Daily News

  5. #113
    Master Sorcerer CursedLobo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Singapore. GMT 8:00+
    Posts
    2,516

    Default

    game
    /ɡeɪm/

    noun
    1. an activity that one engages in for amusement or fun.


    what
    IGN: shETHx

    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown View Post
    We're all in the same game, just different levels. Dealing with the same hell, just different devils.




    omg prolly

  6. #114
    Master Sorcerer R4Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    IDK..I'm lost...
    Posts
    3,194

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrAugu View Post
    A break for gems is a public service. Let's take for instance any shop: The shop hires a protection company to supervise the shop and only if a robbery or other illegality happens - only then - the police comes, polices does not supervise the shop all the time is open for robbers - the entire point of "Moderators passing their own responsibility to players" is just simply not true.

    This rule is in place for the reason that you, as a BFG owner, you profit of auto farmers. Unlike stores where if they are robbed they lose products and implicitly money; you, on the other hand, profit from the fast workers that are cheating the system, and what BFG owner would not want 3-5 autos to end their blocks quickly? If you would "do you best" to protect your world from any of these autos you would not complain now and blame mods for your own incapability.

    Even in real life, if you're found as instigating to any illegal activity you get sanctioned for that.
    The mods were hire to supervise the game.
    They got paid for it so players can have fun

    IGN: R4Z

    vv I Provide Services To Most Stuff In Game vv


  7. #115
    Lesser Wizard SpeedyNex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Serbia
    Posts
    214

    Default

    Wait, so you basically want to profit while you are not in the game? Are you being serious? Are you really reaching that level of desperation that you must have a never-ending income of profit/gain/seeds/wls?

    You are blaming onto moderators because they are not protecting your PRECIOUS BFG? HOW DARE THEY?!?

    If every BFG world should be overseen by moderators, wouldn't we need thousands of them?

    If you didn't know already, Growtopia is a game, it is meant to be PLAYED. You expect your on-going stuff to be protected while you, an owner, a host, a gainer, are not there to overlook it. Does that only sound stupid to me?

    Now don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to defend mods, they have their own prons and cons, but being that selfish is quite concerning.

    Augu said some smart stuff, consider rereading.
    Follow me on instagram: @speedynex
    Find me on Twitter!
    Add me on discord: Nex#5964

  8. #116
    Master Sorcerer R4Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    IDK..I'm lost...
    Posts
    3,194

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedyNex View Post
    Wait, so you basically want to profit while you are not in the game? Are you being serious? Are you really reaching that level of desperation that you must have a never-ending income of profit/gain/seeds/wls?

    You are blaming onto moderators because they are not protecting your PRECIOUS BFG? HOW DARE THEY?!?

    If every BFG world should be overseen by moderators, wouldn't we need thousands of them?

    If you didn't know already, Growtopia is a game, it is meant to be PLAYED. You expect your on-going stuff to be protected while you, an owner, a host, a gainer, are not there to overlook it. Does that only sound stupid to me?

    Now don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to defend mods, they have their own prons and cons, but being that selfish is quite concerning.

    Augu said some smart stuff, consider rereading.
    profit while doing nothing? just like trade world owner restocking stuff, we need to harvest and plant seed too. except trade world owner dont have to worry about botter in their world while bfg owner have too.

    we are blaming mods for not being able to protect THEIR GAME
    bfg owner can cooperate with banning botter but if we fail to do so, we shouldnt be punish as its MODS's JOB TO BAN CHEATER.
    players shouldnt hold accountable for not being able to do mods job.

    If you didn't know already, Growtopia is a game, it is meant to be PLAYED. You expect your on-going stuff to be protected while you, an owner, a host, a gainer, are not there to overlook it. Does that only sound stupid to me? this line should apply to trade world owner too. do they expect fossil to spawn while they were doing nothing?
    we are not pushing responsibility to them but we are reminding them to do THEIR JOB.

    this is the first game ever that make legit players hold accountable for other cheater

    should ubisoft pay bfg owner for doing mods's job?
    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by MrAugu View Post
    A break for gems is a public service. Let's take for instance any shop: The shop hires a protection company to supervise the shop and only if a robbery or other illegality happens - only then - the police comes, polices does not supervise the shop all the time is open for robbers - the entire point of "Moderators passing their own responsibility to players" is just simply not true.

    This rule is in place for the reason that you, as a BFG owner, you profit of auto farmers. Unlike stores where if they are robbed they lose products and implicitly money; you, on the other hand, profit from the fast workers that are cheating the system, and what BFG owner would not want 3-5 autos to end their blocks quickly? If you would "do you best" to protect your world from any of these autos you would not complain now and blame mods for your own incapability.

    Even in real life, if you're found as instigating to any illegal activity you get sanctioned for that.
    just like store owner, we can cooperate with the police the report the robber but if we failed to do so. we shouldnt be punished.

    it wasnt intentional.

    IGN: R4Z

    vv I Provide Services To Most Stuff In Game vv


  9. #117
    Master Sorcerer MrAugu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Behind You
    Posts
    553

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by R4Z View Post
    profit while doing nothing? just like trade world owner restocking stuff, we need to harvest and plant seed too. except trade world owner dont have to worry about botter in their world while bfg owner have too.

    we are blaming mods for not being able to protect THEIR GAME
    bfg owner can cooperate with banning botter but if we fail to do so, we shouldnt be punish as its MODS's JOB TO BAN CHEATER.
    players shouldnt hold accountable for not being able to do mods job.

    If you didn't know already, Growtopia is a game, it is meant to be PLAYED. You expect your on-going stuff to be protected while you, an owner, a host, a gainer, are not there to overlook it. Does that only sound stupid to me? this line should apply to trade world owner too. do they expect fossil to spawn while they were doing nothing?
    we are not pushing responsibility to them but we are reminding them to do THEIR JOB.

    this is the first game ever that make legit players hold accountable for other cheater

    should ubisoft pay bfg owner for doing mods's job?
    - - - Updated - - -



    just like store owner, we can cooperate with the police the report the robber but if we failed to do so. we shouldnt be punished.

    it wasnt intentional.
    Just as in real life YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT HAPPENS ON YOUR PROPERTY and if police finds something illegal goes in there they arrest everybody involved INCLUDING THE OWNER OF THE PROPERTY. Same case goes for moderators. Is your world, and is cleatly stated that you are responsible for any illegal activity conducted there, who knows if "you missed the auto" or you let it sit there for your oen benefit?

    IT'S YOUR WORLD NOT MODERATOR'S.
    GrowCord - Discord Bot
    The only growtopia discord bot that post DQs, tweets and more into your discord server.
    ==
    Discord: MrAugu#7917
    ==
    Full-stack developer.
    ==
    https://growcord.xyz
    *Daily Quests, WOTD, Last Two Tweets, Daily News

  10. #118
    Master Sorcerer R4Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    IDK..I'm lost...
    Posts
    3,194

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrAugu View Post
    Just as in real life YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT HAPPENS ON YOUR PROPERTY and if police finds something illegal goes in there they arrest everybody involved INCLUDING THE OWNER OF THE PROPERTY. Same case goes for moderators. Is your world, and is cleatly stated that you are responsible for any illegal activity conducted there, who knows if "you missed the auto" or you let it sit there for your oen benefit?

    IT'S YOUR WORLD NOT MODERATOR'S.
    If u compare gt to real life, apply it to TRADE WORLD too.
    Stop saying its not their world ITS THEIR GAME
    When there are a lot of crime in the city, who u gonna blame? THE GOVERNMENT NOT THE CITIZENS

    IGN: R4Z

    vv I Provide Services To Most Stuff In Game vv


  11. #119
    Master Sorcerer MrAugu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Behind You
    Posts
    553

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by R4Z View Post
    If u compare gt to real life, apply it to TRADE WORLD too.
    Stop saying its not their world ITS THEIR GAME
    When there are a lot of crime in the city, who u gonna blame? THE GOVERNMENT NOT THE CITIZENS
    IF CRIMES ARE BEING COMMITED ON SOMEBODY PROPERTY WHO ARE YOU GOANNA BLAME? OWNER OR POLICE?

    Dude, you keep comparing BFG world with Trade world, you see no difference at all?

    YOU ACTUALLY BENEFIT FROM HAVING AUTOBOTS BREAKING UR FARMABLES.

    All the spamers in trade worlds are pointing other players to ANOTHER worlds that the trade world they are in. If spamers would come to your bfg to point players to other BFGs because "they are better" and people would go, there wont be ppl to break your farmables and on top of that would you want to also be punished for having them?

    Soo... TRADE WORLDS GET NO BENEFIT FROM SPAMMERS BUT THE EXACTLY OPOSITE, UNLIKE BFGs FROM AUTO.



    YOUR WORLD IS THE REASON OF THOSE CRIMES NOT THE MODS.



    You insit on the idea that is not your fault for having autobots in your BFG and mods should monitor your world while you gain worlds locks lazy.
    GrowCord - Discord Bot
    The only growtopia discord bot that post DQs, tweets and more into your discord server.
    ==
    Discord: MrAugu#7917
    ==
    Full-stack developer.
    ==
    https://growcord.xyz
    *Daily Quests, WOTD, Last Two Tweets, Daily News

  12. #120
    Master Sorcerer KxngGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Why?
    Posts
    1,889

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrAugu View Post
    IF CRIMES ARE BEING COMMITED ON SOMEBODY PROPERTY WHO ARE YOU GOANNA BLAME? OWNER OR POLICE?

    Dude, you keep comparing BFG world with Trade world, you see no difference at all?

    YOU ACTUALLY BENEFIT FROM HAVING AUTOBOTS BREAKING UR FARMABLES.

    All the spamers in trade worlds are pointing other players to ANOTHER worlds that the trade world they are in. If spamers would come to your bfg to point players to other BFGs because "they are better" and people would go, there wont be ppl to break your farmables and on top of that would you want to also be punished for having them?

    Soo... TRADE WORLDS GET NO BENEFIT FROM SPAMMERS BUT THE EXACTLY OPOSITE, UNLIKE BFGs FROM AUTO.



    YOUR WORLD IS THE REASON OF THOSE CRIMES NOT THE MODS.



    You insit on the idea that is not your fault for having autobots in your BFG and mods should monitor your world while you gain worlds locks lazy.
    I truly don't see your point
    Last edited by KxngGT; 01-11-2020 at 03:51 PM.
    If your into lofi or aesthetic music, you should check out my Playlist : )
    i recommend skipping to 15
    OUTDATED

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •