Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Question for bfg with auto farmer

Quote Originally Posted by MrAugu View Post
    IF CRIMES ARE BEING COMMITED ON SOMEBODY PROPERTY WHO ARE YOU GOANNA BLAME? OWNER OR POLICE?

Dude, you keep comparing BFG world with Trade world, you see no difference at all?

YOU ACTUALLY BENEFIT FROM HAVING AUTOBOTS BREAKING UR FARMABLES.

All the spamers in trade worlds are pointing other players to ANOTHER worlds that the trade world they are in. If spamers would come to your bfg to point players to other BFGs because "they are better" and people would go, there wont be ppl to break your farmables and on top of that would you want to also be punished for having them?

Soo... TRADE WORLDS GET NO BENEFIT FROM SPAMMERS BUT THE EXACTLY OPOSITE, UNLIKE BFGs FROM AUTO.

YOUR WORLD IS THE REASON OF THOSE CRIMES NOT THE MODS.

You insit on the idea that is not your fault for having autobots in your BFG and mods should monitor your world while you gain worlds locks lazy.
    Trade actually profit from spammer cuz they spawn fossil.
    And im not asking mods to monitor my world. Im asking mod to monitor THEIR GAME.

IGN: R4Z

vv I Provide Services To Most Stuff In Game vv

Quote Originally Posted by R4Z View Post
    Close your "game" when you're not there. Simple fix. Stop letting people play your game. If you can't monitor your own game, you might not be qualified to run a game. It's your responsibility.
    ^^^ this is what u sound like

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Fair enough. This thread is getting toxic since you're not listening to the people explaining the rules. I'll go ahead and close the thread before it gets worse.
    Canadian Community Manager

I like anime, board games, video games, and food! (and just about everything else that's fun, competitive, and inspiring)

Link to my official IG