Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 122

Thread: Question for bfg with auto farmer

  1. #21
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oakum View Post
    Mods have to manually check for autofarmers the same way you do: by pulling them outside. In other words, your worlds are safe if the autofarmers aren't AFK. If Ubisoft had been able to make a system that automatically bans autofarmers, they wouldn't have created those punishments in the first place.
    Oh thats great to know. However, I still stand by my opinion, which is the punishments towards BFG owners who unknowingly let auto-enter the world should be abolished, especially the total nuke. Although BFG owners who purposely allow auto definitely should be suspended

  2. #22
    Lesser Wizard kelek ulo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    158

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by R4Z View Post
    I was going to open free bfg anytime soon. But then my friend told me that if my bfg world has auto farmer, it will be nuked.

    I design my world so that i can afk harvest and plant. I dont have time to monitor the world 24/7. How can i know if they are auto farmer or not since i open the world to public?

    I have no intention of letting auto farmer farm but i dont have time to monitor that why i open it to public for free.

    How can i make it work?
    make bfg with steam system

    than the door can opened from outside while jumping in the revolver "x" times

    people will afraid use auto, because they don't want lose their gems


    can someone donate ANCIENT ALTAR or DNA EXTRACTOR @myslfarm ?????

  3. #23
    Master Sorcerer QueenChloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Off
    Posts
    1,742

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HugeLock View Post
    Opening a bfg isn't any magic of free locks with no work. Opening and hosting on requires tons of dedication and patience.

    So, unfortunately, you'll have to monitor the BFG if you intend on opening it.
    This is the answer! If you don't have time for this game, then do not play it. This games idea is work hard and be social. Not like this: I log in open bfg and get free wls while i clean my room, do my home works, take a shower, hang oit with friends... No, No, No!

    You need monitor or you need hire workers who monitor it. You can't just leave game to earn wls for u when u do other stuff.
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE


  4. #24
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,979

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    This is the answer! If you don't have time for this game, then do not play it. This games idea is work hard and be social. Not like this: I log in open bfg and get free wls while i clean my room, do my home works, take a shower, hang oit with friends... No, No, No!

    You need monitor or you need hire workers who monitor it. You can't just leave game to earn wls for u when u do other stuff.
    Then isn't it the same for vending machines, you put the items in the vending machine u go do work/blah blah blah and you get your item sold, you don't have to be active and find people to trade with to sell your items.
    #MESPRIT123

  5. #25
    Master Sorcerer QueenChloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Off
    Posts
    1,742

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aproperisme View Post
    Then isn't it the same for vending machines, you put the items in the vending machine u go do work/blah blah blah and you get your item sold, you don't have to be active and find people to trade with to sell your items.
    Not really. Selling items is not even near as hard has breaking blocks and there is no auto venders who buy or fill vends 24/7 while owner is chilling. They do their real work while they make the product or fill example 1k ssp in vends. Do you actually know how much time buying seed packs take and then all time what they use when put all seeds in vends? Vend business is not as easy and profitable as many think.
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE


  6. #26
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,979

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    Not really. Selling items is not even near as hard has breaking blocks and there is no auto venders who buy or fill vends 24/7 while owner is chilling. They do their real work while they make the product or fill example 1k ssp in vends. Do you actually know how much time buying seed packs take and then all time what they use when put all seeds in vends? Vend business is not as easy and profitable as many think.
    Then do you think bfgs are that simple also?
    #MESPRIT123

  7. #27
    Master Sorcerer ezereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,642

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by R4Z View Post
    I was going to open free bfg anytime soon. But then my friend told me that if my bfg world has auto farmer, it will be nuked.

    I design my world so that i can afk harvest and plant. I dont have time to monitor the world 24/7. How can i know if they are auto farmer or not since i open the world to public?

    I have no intention of letting auto farmer farm but i dont have time to monitor that why i open it to public for free.

    How can i make it work?
    Hi there. So what I did to counter this was world timer. World timer is a fair system, being that the game informs you a minute before you get kicked, so say I set 10 mins right, people who stare at their screen and break legit will leave and return to reset it, while auto farmers will get kicked with their rooms locked, resulting in them losing gems. Though I suggest mannually banning them, but if you are really busy, set a 10 min timer and leave the world right after you bc it. Hope that helps!!!
    IGN is Ezereal now. Feel free to add me in game Also check out my new Art Instagram growtopia account here : https://www.instagram.com/ezerealgt/...d=qpen3zu2x9np

  8. #28
    Master Sorcerer QueenChloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Off
    Posts
    1,742

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aproperisme View Post
    Then do you think bfgs are that simple also?
    I am a farmer so i don't think, i know it is easy if compare with my work. I have running few rounds of bfg and yes, that is lazy profit if we wont monitor it. Just place blocks in mag (even better, have farm in same world) and if you do this daily at same time, you will get regular customers so no need do anything anymore. Just auto harvest and punch mag and after all done, auto plant seeds.

    But you think only, that you can't run 100 bfg per day cause you need monitor it. That is the reason why bfg owners complain. They can't run multiple bfg without workers and they get less wls. All think only how to get fast wls and they doesn't care will their actions make this game worse. If you allow autos, you support economy crash and game will die. But you don't care. You want just fast wls and don't care at all, what will be the price of your fast wls for this game. It is sad..
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE


  9. #29
    Master Sorcerer R4Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    IDK..I'm lost...
    Posts
    3,094

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    Not really. Selling items is not even near as hard has breaking blocks and there is no auto venders who buy or fill vends 24/7 while owner is chilling. They do their real work while they make the product or fill example 1k ssp in vends. Do you actually know how much time buying seed packs take and then all time what they use when put all seeds in vends? Vend business is not as easy and profitable as many think.
    What do u think about trade world?

    Owner have to monitor their world 24/7 too? Banning spammer?

    IGN: R4Z
    v I Provide Service To Most Stuff In Game v



  10. #30
    Master Sorcerer QueenChloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Off
    Posts
    1,742

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by R4Z View Post
    What do u think about trade world?

    Owner have to monitor their world 24/7 too? Banning spammer?
    They doesn't give acc in that world to spammers and they lose profit cause of spammers, so i think they fight against spammers. Just use simply logic when you think these things.
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE


  11. #31
    Master Sorcerer R4Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    IDK..I'm lost...
    Posts
    3,094

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    They doesn't give acc in that world to spammers and they lose profit cause of spammers, so i think they fight against spammers. Just use simply logic when you think these things.
    So are we. We dont give acc to botter, at least we didnt meant to. The doors are open and welcome everyone. Our worlds got nuke because of botter. We also fight against botter.

    Also, trade world doesnt lose profit cause of spammer. IDK if u been to trade world recently, but most spammer usually spam about casino. "Team bla bla bla". So the trade world owner doesnt really care.

    i saw a lot, it already at a point where trade world owner come in and ignore spammers.

    Shouldnt they be punished too? For ignoring spammer?

    well, nothing is fair.

    IGN: R4Z
    v I Provide Service To Most Stuff In Game v



  12. #32
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    SG
    Posts
    411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by R4Z View Post
    But u cant change the fact that banning auto breaker is mods responsibility.
    It should be, however erm they don't really do it, I can't voice my opinions about them here, but you probably know what I mean
    IGN:jtfishtest2 (I got hacked)cri




    FREE GEMS AND XP[PEPPERS] AT CLINICALLY!!!

  13. #33
    Master Sorcerer QueenChloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Off
    Posts
    1,742

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by R4Z View Post
    So are we. We dont give acc to botter, at least we didnt meant to. The doors are open and welcome everyone. Our worlds got nuke because of botter. We also fight against botter.

    Also, trade world doesnt lose profit cause of spammer. IDK if u been to trade world recently, but most spammer usually spam about casino. "Team bla bla bla". So the trade world owner doesnt really care.

    i saw a lot, it already at a point where trade world owner come in and ignore spammers.

    Shouldnt they be punished too? For ignoring spammer?

    well, nothing is fair.
    If you have public break area in your world, you need monitor it. If you don't, there could be csn door link and boom you just got your world nuked. So that's what means that bfg owner gives acc to total strangers. When you give acc to someone, you need monitor what that dude does in that spot where he has acc. Public lock means same as acc.
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE


  14. #34
    Master Sorcerer R4Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    IDK..I'm lost...
    Posts
    3,094

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    If you have public break area in your world, you need monitor it. If you don't, there could be csn door link and boom you just got your world nuked. So that's what means that bfg owner gives acc to total strangers. When you give acc to someone, you need monitor what that dude does in that spot where he has acc. Public lock means same as acc.
    Well explain how trade owner isnt punish when there are casino advertisement in their world

    If bfg owner have to monitor their world, then trade world owner have to do it too.

    IGN: R4Z
    v I Provide Service To Most Stuff In Game v



  15. #35
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    If you have public break area in your world, you need monitor it. If you don't, there could be csn door link and boom you just got your world nuked. So that's what means that bfg owner gives acc to total strangers. When you give acc to someone, you need monitor what that dude does in that spot where he has acc. Public lock means same as acc.
    I agree that it's our responsibility to TRY to keep out autos from our BFG worlds. But I feel that it is a SHARED responsibility between us and the moderators to COLLABORATE and keep autos out. There might be times where we left out an auto farmer just because we didn't repeatedly move left and right in the world to spot auto farmers. I do not believe that despite our best efforts, we still get PUNISHED. We are the first line of "defence", but if the mods don't step in then what are they for in combating auto farmers?

    In fact, I am willing to spend time to patrol the world. However, what if we miss upon 1 or 2 auto farmers? You cannot expect us to babysit the whole breaking area for 30min-1hour. Sometimes, I harvest and the breakers break. I can't exactly be a god with 2 eyes to monitor the bottom too, right? It's impossible to absolutely get rid of auto in our worlds even if we monitor it 24/7. It's simply too hard, and it's also equally hard to detect an auto. Do we simply pull that guy out? What if he wasn't auto and he accuses me of scamming his gems? We know we have a responsibility as a player in the community to eradicate auto farmers out, but we simply do not understand why harsh punishments must be dished out. All it takes is 1 auto farmer for your world to get NUKED. It's a joke. Just 1.

    Regarding BUY+ worlds, whenever the owner is online, shouldn't they spend time to guard their worlds too? Ban the spammers? If we apply the 4 infraction rules on BUY+ world owners, wouldn't it be more fair? But why isn't it applied? When they go offline, they don't get punished for spammers in their world. But when we go offline, our worlds get nuked. Hilarious. You might say, oh they have a life too they need to buy some stuff or whatever, but don't we BFG owners have a life too? We might be busy settling some urgent matters and BOOM we got nuked. And BUY+ worlds have their lives easy, they can simply set the royal lock. But if they don't, shouldn't they be more cautious about spammers in their world? It's even harder for us because we don't have a similar item. Furthermore, it's easier to ban spammers. They are ACTIVE in-game, which means the owner can see their names easily and ban them. But for us, WE MUST GO DOWN AND CHECK FOR OURSELVES.

    Once again, I would like to emphasize that I do get that BFG owners are RESPONSIBLE for their own worlds and any auto breakers. HOWEVER, I find it a SHARED RESPONSIBILITY, the blame cannot be totally passed on to us for not banning 1 out of 15 people in the world for auto farming. Sure, it's our responsibility to stomp out autos, in fact, a total responsibility. However, to hold us accountable for not banning people despite OUR BEST EFFORTS, it is definitely a problem.

  16. #36
    Master Sorcerer R4Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    IDK..I'm lost...
    Posts
    3,094

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyBoi View Post
    I agree that it's our responsibility to TRY to keep out autos from our BFG worlds. But I feel that it is a SHARED responsibility between us and the moderators to COLLABORATE and keep autos out. There might be times where we left out an auto farmer just because we didn't repeatedly move left and right in the world to spot auto farmers. I do not believe that despite our best efforts, we still get PUNISHED. We are the first line of "defence", but if the mods don't step in then what are they for in combating auto farmers?

    In fact, I am willing to spend time to patrol the world. However, what if we miss upon 1 or 2 auto farmers? You cannot expect us to babysit the whole breaking area for 30min-1hour. Sometimes, I harvest and the breakers break. I can't exactly be a god with 2 eyes to monitor the bottom too, right? It's impossible to absolutely get rid of auto in our worlds even if we monitor it 24/7. It's simply too hard, and it's also equally hard to detect an auto. Do we simply pull that guy out? What if he wasn't auto and he accuses me of scamming his gems? We know we have a responsibility as a player in the community to eradicate auto farmers out, but we simply do not understand why harsh punishments must be dished out. All it takes is 1 auto farmer for your world to get NUKED. It's a joke. Just 1.

    Regarding BUY+ worlds, whenever the owner is online, shouldn't they spend time to guard their worlds too? Ban the spammers? If we apply the 4 infraction rules on BUY+ world owners, wouldn't it be more fair? But why isn't it applied? When they go offline, they don't get punished for spammers in their world. But when we go offline, our worlds get nuked. Hilarious. You might say, oh they have a life too they need to buy some stuff or whatever, but don't we BFG owners have a life too? We might be busy settling some urgent matters and BOOM we got nuked. And BUY+ worlds have their lives easy, they can simply set the royal lock. But if they don't, shouldn't they be more cautious about spammers in their world? It's even harder for us because we don't have a similar item. Furthermore, it's easier to ban spammers. They are ACTIVE in-game, which means the owner can see their names easily and ban them. But for us, WE MUST GO DOWN AND CHECK FOR OURSELVES.

    Once again, I would like to emphasize that I do get that BFG owners are RESPONSIBLE for their own worlds and any auto breakers. HOWEVER, I find it a SHARED RESPONSIBILITY, the blame cannot be totally passed on to us for not banning 1 out of 15 people in the world for auto farming. Sure, it's our responsibility to stomp out autos, in fact, a total responsibility. However, to hold us accountable for not banning people despite OUR BEST EFFORTS, it is definitely a problem.
    exactly what i want to say

    IGN: R4Z
    v I Provide Service To Most Stuff In Game v



  17. #37
    Master Sorcerer Cool050's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    In my TrashCan
    Posts
    4,693

    Default

    Very ridiculous rule tbh

    Discord:CoolZ#8735


    "If you're eating chocolate, then chocolate is eating you."

  18. #38
    Master Sorcerer R4Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    IDK..I'm lost...
    Posts
    3,094

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cool050 View Post
    Very ridiculous rule tbh
    i wonder how people still agree with dat rule

    IGN: R4Z
    v I Provide Service To Most Stuff In Game v



  19. #39
    Master Sorcerer QueenChloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Off
    Posts
    1,742

    Default

    Ubimods have already explained this: if you give acc or set public lock in your world, you need monitor that public area 24/7. Buy+ world owners doesn't have public locks in their world where someone does illegal actions. Thing is, that autos and bfgs broke the economy and if we make auto farming easier, so greedy bfg owners will allow autos, then our gem value will drop even faster. So problem is not only autos, problem is greedy bfg owners who secretly wish that 10 autos comes in their world and break their blocks fast. That's why we have this nuke rule. So don't blame only autos, blame greedy bfg owners. It's sad how greedy ppl destroy this game in any possible ways.


    And those who can't monitor whole big world: Don't be so greedy! Make little bfg area what fits in your screen. All are so greedy. fp. It is amazing how wls make ppl behave like this. They get mad, cause they can't earn as fast as they want. This games idea is not to get rich in 1 month. If you would get wls as fast as you would want, then you also would quit playing this game faster. Idea is that earning is hard and slow project, so you stay longer in this game.
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE


  20. #40
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    Ubimods have already explained this: if you give acc or set public lock in your world, you need monitor that public area 24/7.
    I would disagree with the first statement. Monitor it 24/7. That's impossible. So if let's say I go to a help break world, and the owner isn't online, I put dirt and auto there, would the world get nuked? You might say you must lock the world. Well, yes but some youtubers do not do it this way. So should any troller come in and auto, the world will get nuked? That's a joke.
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    Buy+ world owners doesn't have public locks in their world where someone does illegal actions.
    BUY+ world owners don't have public locks? Then, I would simply respond with this. The Royal Lock makes the chat private or public, so if there isn't any royal lock, the world's chat is public, and thus they should get punished for not monitoring the world 24/7 with your reasoning. Can't afford a royal lock? Then too bad you were simply too greedy to buy the world without having the ability to afford a royal lock. That's my response.
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    Thing is, that autos and bfgs broke the economy and if we make auto farming easier, so greedy bfg owners will allow autos, then our gem value will drop even faster. So problem is not only autos, problem is greedy bfg owners who secretly wish that 10 autos comes in their world and break their blocks fast. That's why we have this nuke rule. So don't blame only autos, blame greedy bfg owners. It's sad how greedy ppl destroy this game in any possible ways.
    I don't understand why you label BFG owners as "greedy". I find that to be slander. You're assuming every BFG owner "secretly wish(es) that 10 autos come in their world and break fast". That's a mistake. Not every BFG owners are like this. In fact, if you go BUYBFG and look for any BFG world, the majority of the owners do not even use the auto layout/have a slippery coat. Many worlds MANUALLY break the trees themselves, they also put in hard work and dedication. In fact, MANY BFG worlds do not allow auto, and they do TRY to tackle the issue to their best effort. You claim that BFG broke the economy. Then why are BFGs still legal? Just ban BFGs. In my opinion, BFG is a singular place where SOCIALISING happens, BOTH PARTIES BENEFIT, a symbiotic relationship is formed between both parties and more importantly, a place where TRUST is built. You no longer have to break alone, you can break and chat with others. You can get gems for free, which is a reward for your hard work. You trust that people won't scam your gems. Don't believe this? Go to any BFG worlds. ALL my BFGs have socialization. The majority of people do chat and break. Stop with your greedy BFG owner reasoning. Not every BFG owner is greedy, only a small percentage are. Furthermore, should innocent BFG owners who try their very best to stop autos but to no avail be blamed because of other greedy BFG owners? That's just wrong.


    Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    And those who can't monitor whole big world: Don't be so greedy! Make little bfg area what fits in your screen. All are so greedy. fp. It is amazing how wls make ppl behave like this. They get mad, cause they can't earn as fast as they want. This games idea is not to get rich in 1 month. If you would get wls as fast as you would want, then you also would quit playing this game faster. Idea is that earning is hard and slow project, so you stay longer in this game.
    Little BFG area? Sure, I can make one too. But it's impossible unless you do like what 500 trees a farm? And on the phone, it's impossible to monitor nevertheless. You cannot assume everyone plays on a desktop. And once again, stop implying EVERYONE IS GREEDY. ("all are so greedy.") It's an utter slander, I take that to offense. "Hard and slow project", BFGs are a hard and slow project. To run a BFG includes, harvesting/planting/opening rooms/banning autos/advertising. Those rented BFG worlds put in even more effort to transfer the blocks (it's not easy just sayin') + monitoring for autos + renting + advertising. I don't AFK while running a BFG, it takes about 30-1hour to finish 1 full LGRID farm. This includes planting, harvesting, etc. I run 5 farms a day, that's around 4 hours for me. I put in hard work, and I get rewarded. Even if I use an auto layout, it's still a slow project, the time is the same..., the process of transferring mags from 1 world to 1 world, constant advertising is the hard part. Yes, they put in near 0 effort, but if they don't advertise frequently, the blocks take longer to break, so they pay time for hard work, a fair trade. So, if 1 auto farmer comes in and I just happen to miss it, maybe I was in the process of moving down to monitor again, a moderator comes in and I get an infraction. And I can't argue my way out. That's very unfair. And you think BFG gives easy wls? No, they don't. 1 lgrid farm gives barely 20wls in profit. For 1 hour, I earn 20wl. I think there are many more people who earn more WLs using even lazier ways, are they greedy too?

    As I said, BFGs are a good way to socialize and interact. It's also the easiest way for any beginner to understand game mechanics. Seed drop, gem drop, block drop, essences, hidden riches, gems, items in store. It's a benefit to the community. Many keep on mentioning why BFG destroys the economy, even if there isn't any BFG, gems, and seeds that were already dropping in price. If its adverse impact is really felt, then fine just ban BFGs. BFGs make beginners earn their income easily and most straightforwardly. We are in fact helping beginners while we help ourselves, how are we GREEDY? As I have said, I think it is indeed our responsibility to patrol the world in our best effort. Even when we try, we MIGHT FAIL. Should we get punished? No, I don't think so. Should we get punished because of those owners that "secretly wish(es) that 10 autos come in their world and break fast"? No! What I'm saying is that the policy is very unclear. If we were harvesting, and a mod comes in and says "oh there's an auto, 1 infraction.", but we simply wanted to ban the player after we harvest/or we were settling something urgent in real life ie going toilet? Our intention didn't get recognized and we got punished. I find this to be very unfair.

    PS Autos are not only used in farming. I don't know if anyone has realized but SSP shop owners use auto to open their SSP boxes. It makes sense. Who would open 10-50k packs a day? Just a speculation. If so, they are also destroying the economy and are even greedier than "greedy BFG owners"

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •