Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 73 to 84 of 122

Thread: Question for bfg with auto farmer

  1. #73
    Master Sorcerer R4Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    IDK..I'm lost...
    Posts
    3,267

    Default


    IGN: R4Z

    vv I Provide Services To Most Stuff In Game vv


  2. #74

    Default

    Maybe make the entrance to the room like a row of 8 Dragon Gates set to public?
    since autofarmers have no way defending it if they go afk but this might not make the
    breakers happy since they have to constantly stop trollers from entering

  3. #75
    Master Sorcerer R4Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    IDK..I'm lost...
    Posts
    3,267

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xora View Post
    Maybe make the entrance to the room like a row of 8 Dragon Gates set to public?
    since autofarmers have no way defending it if they go afk but this might not make the
    breakers happy since they have to constantly stop trollers from entering
    Like i said, when people see something new, they tend not to like it and leave

    IGN: R4Z

    vv I Provide Services To Most Stuff In Game vv


  4. #76
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    180

    Default

    Will BUMP this.

    Solutions such as steam-powered self-service rooms/dgates rooms are ineffective. Barely anyone knows how to use them, and many will feel discouraged to use them because you have to fear for others coming in. No one will break there.

    In fact, we are willing to combat auto-farmers, but I still wish for the revision of the policy. Needing a mod response.

    *I don't see how the Growtopian Code has any relevance to the thread, other than the constant bumping. We are looking for answers, and if no answers are given, obviously we will bump. And the bump is barely once a day, how is that spam.

  5. #77
    Master Sorcerer R4Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    IDK..I'm lost...
    Posts
    3,267

    Default


    IGN: R4Z

    vv I Provide Services To Most Stuff In Game vv


  6. #78
    Master Sorcerer R4Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    IDK..I'm lost...
    Posts
    3,267

    Default

    been a while. imma bump

    IGN: R4Z

    vv I Provide Services To Most Stuff In Game vv


  7. #79
    Master Sorcerer R4Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    IDK..I'm lost...
    Posts
    3,267

    Default

    endless bump

    IGN: R4Z

    vv I Provide Services To Most Stuff In Game vv


  8. #80
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    675

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by R4Z View Post
    I was going to open free bfg anytime soon. But then my friend told me that if my bfg world has auto farmer, it will be nuked.

    I design my world so that i can afk harvest and plant. I dont have time to monitor the world 24/7. How can i know if they are auto farmer or not since i open the world to public?

    I have no intention of letting auto farmer farm but i dont have time to monitor that why i open it to public for free.

    How can i make it work?
    u can check my bfg world for idea design :fixbfg1
    FOLLOW MY INSTRAGRAM:FIXULATER_GT
    Discord:fixulater #4450
    SELL CHEAP SURG TOOLS IN RUU5

  9. #81
    Master Sorcerer R4Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    IDK..I'm lost...
    Posts
    3,267

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fixulater View Post
    u can check my bfg world for idea design :fixbfg1
    I stated above, weird design tend to shush people away

    IGN: R4Z

    vv I Provide Services To Most Stuff In Game vv


  10. #82
    Lesser Wizard Awoosky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    location not found
    Posts
    100

    Default

    I guess just hire an admin to take care of the auto farmers. A friend you know in person would be the best option since you know he won't scam you.
    IGN: Awoosky
    Level: 67
    Main goal: Become helpful

  11. #83
    Lesser Wizard Sumotravis30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    yes.
    Posts
    168

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by R4Z View Post
    I was going to open free bfg anytime soon. But then my friend told me that if my bfg world has auto farmer, it will be nuked.

    I design my world so that i can afk harvest and plant. I dont have time to monitor the world 24/7. How can i know if they are auto farmer or not since i open the world to public?

    I have no intention of letting auto farmer farm but i dont have time to monitor that why i open it to public for free.

    How can i make it work?
    Don't worry about your BFG getting nuked from the presence of just one auto farmer for the first time, you'll just get a warning, that's all.
    But the next few times after that, you could receive more serious penalties for negligence

    But in terms of identifying auto farmers - I don't own a BFG, so not too sure, however I have asked support about this before and they said that one of the ways is to interact with them; if they respond, then they're not an auto farmer but if they don't after repeated attempts, then they probably auto. This may not be too reliable imo, because maybe a handful of auto farmers, instead of being afk, they'll watch on their screen to make sure they don't seem suspicious.

    And also, I found a useful guide made by fellow user overpow3rd in this link below, so go refer to it! https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...ing-Ban-System

    Another post made by NekoRei on auto farming can be found here:
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...nishment-Rules

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Awoosky View Post
    I guess just hire an admin to take care of the auto farmers. A friend you know in person would be the best option since you know he won't scam you.
    I was about to mention hire an admin, but looks like someone already did. In fact, this is when the socializing in Growtopia will really help, because if you have a really close online friend from another country that can cover the monitoring task that you couldn't due to the time zone, then sure, try ask them to help!
    This is Sumo. He's just a random level 67 Growtopian.

    That's it. What else d'you wanna know?

  12. #84
    Master Sorcerer R4Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    IDK..I'm lost...
    Posts
    3,267

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sumotravis30 View Post
    Don't worry about your BFG getting nuked from the presence of just one auto farmer for the first time, you'll just get a warning, that's all.
    But the next few times after that, you could receive more serious penalties for negligence

    But in terms of identifying auto farmers - I don't own a BFG, so not too sure, however I have asked support about this before and they said that one of the ways is to interact with them; if they respond, then they're not an auto farmer but if they don't after repeated attempts, then they probably auto. This may not be too reliable imo, because maybe a handful of auto farmers, instead of being afk, they'll watch on their screen to make sure they don't seem suspicious.

    And also, I found a useful guide made by fellow user overpow3rd in this link below, so go refer to it! https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...ing-Ban-System

    Another post made by NekoRei on auto farming can be found here:
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...nishment-Rules

    - - - Updated - - -



    I was about to mention hire an admin, but looks like someone already did. In fact, this is when the socializing in Growtopia will really help, because if you have a really close online friend from another country that can cover the monitoring task that you couldn't due to the time zone, then sure, try ask them to help!
    I mentioned before, warning or not, it doesnt take long before we reach the penalty.

    We bfg owner, can help mods banning auto but IT'S NOT OUR JOB.
    We do not deserve punishment for not being able to do it due to our own reasons.
    If they want to enforce this, do it on trade world too.

    IGN: R4Z

    vv I Provide Services To Most Stuff In Game vv


Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •