Goals in Growtopia:
    Angel of Mercy's Wings: ✔
    Dr. Title: ✖
    3 WOTDs: 1/3
    Legendary Dragon: ✖
    1 BGL: ✔
    1k YT Subs: ✖

Congrats uwu

My personal background is everything video games and anime.

ign: Rozaliyaaaaa not Rimuoi anymore

Banned

I need to stop putting effort into my worlds

Quote Originally Posted by Jedaki View Post
    I need to stop putting effort into my worlds
    The effort I put in here is massive. Changing every little thing everyday for the past year and finally winning when it's finished
    IGN: BLUTCH
    Follow my Instagram: @blutchofficial
    Subscribe my Youtube: BLUTCH Official

Goals in Growtopia:

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BLUTCH Official View Post
    The effort I put in here is massive. Changing every little thing everyday for the past year and finally winning when it's finished
    It does not look finished, for god sake the music notes are visible, the "treasure?" is same size as the house, the house is a cube and theres a layer of water under the sand which is not supposed to be a thing. How is the sand floating in the water??? Also tell me why you made the clouds have water in them

No idea how this world won. Not trying to be rude but its hard not to come off as rude when the world is 100% trash.

I could make a same quality world in a matter of days

...Not trying to be rude but its hard not to come off as rude when the world is 100% trash.

You never tried 'not to be rude' at all. Lmao.
    IGN: CandleJack

Name:  treasuremap.png
Views: 174
Size:  1.22 MB
    I won! Thanks! It means alot
    Congrats on winning, I'm sure you'd definitely get the chance to win again in the near future, good luck. Oh yea, I've also recently paid your a world a quick visit and I must admit, you've got a serious way with blocks. No doubt trully magnificent, bravo!.
    IGN - MineDeath
    If Anything is possible, then it's possible for it to be impossible for anything to be possible! .
    Instagram:
    Instagram Link!
    Discord:
    Discord Link!

It does not look finished, for god sake the music notes are visible, the "treasure?" is same size as the house, the house is a cube and theres a layer of water under the sand which is not supposed to be a thing. How is the sand floating in the water??? Also tell me why you made the clouds have water in them

No idea how this world won. Not trying to be rude but its hard not to come off as rude when the world is 100% trash.

Why is there a kraken? Why is when growtopians fall, there is no fall damage? Why can blocks float? Why does water stay in one place? Why does davinci costs more than rippers?

I guess you want the same people winning wotds

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MineDeath View Post
    Congrats on winning, I'm sure you'd definitely get the chance to win again in the near future, good luck. Oh yea, I've also recently paid your a world a quick visit and I must admit, you've got a serious way with blocks. No doubt trully magnificent, bravo!.
    I appreciate people like this. Some people be salty asf coz they didn't win

Goals in Growtopia:

Exclamation

Excuse me? You're judging the world with absolutely no point. This is Growtopia and players fulfill themselves. The game itself doesn't make any kind of sense if you compare it to real world, as you just did. Why don't you complain about Cow blocks being same sized as Chicken blocks instead? This world is far, REALLY FAR away from 100% trash.

The world would look bad if the notes weren't visible due to the cloud made up there, that was purposely made. The sand line is to split the world and have more space to build things. If it was filled with sand, you'd probably complain about it. The storyline is great and the world has been made with blocks I don't see quite often.
    Anyway this is his first ever submission. The skills improve after time, that is a fact.

You can find things that you would have done 'better' in every single world. Don't often post here but this comment was absolutely ridiculous.
    Next time play the world before judging the hard work of others. If you do not have anything positive nor nice things to say, then be quiet!
    Last edited by silly; 11-25-2019 at 03:04 PM. Reason: Correction of minor typos.

Banned

Why is there a kraken? Why is when growtopians fall, there is no fall damage? Why can blocks float? Why does water stay in one place? Why does davinci costs more than rippers?

- - - Updated - - -

I did not say anything about the "kraken?" but ok. I want people who are talented at building and have skills to make a world that is good to look at & play.
    Also I haven't made a wotd world so I couldn't be salty for not winning something I have never tried to win. Using the "salty" argument is very low. It just shows that you resort to saying the person is jealous instead of replying with an actual & proper argument.

Quote Originally Posted by silly View Post
    Excuse me? You're judging the world with absolutely no point. This is Growtopia and players fulfill themselves. The game itself doesn't make any kind of sense if you compare it to real world, as you just did. Why don't you complain about Cow blocks being same sized as Chicken blocks instead? This world is far, REALLY FAR away from 100% trash.

The world would look bad if the notes weren't visible due to the cloud made up there, that was purposely made. The sand line is to split the world and have more space to build things. If it was filled with sand, you'd probably complain about it. The storyline is great and the world has been made with blocks I don't see quite often.
    Anyway this is his first ever submission. The skills improve after time, that is a fact.

You can find things that you would have done 'better' in every single world. Don't often post here but this comment was absolutely ridiculous.
    Next time play the world before judging the hard work of others. If you do not have anything positive nor nice things to say, then be quiet!
    The only part where I mentioned real life in any way was the part about the sand floating in water. The thing is that he could have just removed the sand, added water and placed something (such as jellyfish). I would complain if the bottom part was full of sand if it was empty. If it would have been used for something, I wouldn't have a problem with it. Your last sentence "If you do not have anything positive nor nice things to say, then be quiet!" is absolutely ridiculous. Let me give an example why:

Random Person: "I just scammed somebody"

Me: "Nice work!"

By your logic, this is the correct way to reply in this situation. You are not allowed to say anything negative about this person no matter what they have done.

I did not say anything about the "kraken?" but ok. I want people who are talented at building and have skills to make a world that is good to look at & play.
    Also I haven't made a wotd world so I couldn't be salty for not winning something I have never tried to win. Using the "salty" argument is very low. It just shows that you resort to saying the person is jealous instead of replying with an actual & proper argument.

The only part where I mentioned real life in any way was the part about the sand floating in water. The thing is that he could have just removed the sand, added water and placed something (such as jellyfish). I would complain if the bottom part was full of sand if it was empty. If it would have been used for something, I wouldn't have a problem with it. Your last sentence "If you do not have anything positive nor nice things to say, then be quiet!" is absolutely ridiculous. Let me give an example why:

By your logic, this is the correct way to reply in this situation. You are not allowed to say anything negative about this person no matter what they have done.
    You're just contradicting yourself at this point man. The placeline is an island, not a house aight? Ofcourse there would be sand, if none, it would be just a mysterious tower in the middle of the ocean. I made the notes visible because it would look bad if there are missing wallpapers. If you want the "treasure" to be small, how can I put parkour in it? Then the world would just be pixel arts. I guess you want pixel art worlds that is only good in renders

Goals in Growtopia:

Congratulations on winning!
    Instagram | Twitter | Steam | IGN: Highres

Banned

You're just contradicting yourself at this point man. The placeline is an island, not a house aight? Ofcourse there would be sand, if none, it would be just a mysterious tower in the middle of the ocean. I made the notes visible because it would look bad if there are missing wallpapers. If you want the "treasure" to be small, how can I put parkour in it? Then the world would just be pixel arts. I guess you want pixel art worlds that is only good in renders
    Yes but you could have put the sand.... you know.. where it would look good. Also how am I contradicting myself? You dont have to put a parkour in the treasure?? The treasure is literally 1/3 of the "tower". Your argument does not make sense. "If you want the "treasure" to be small, how can I put parkour in it? Then the world would just be pixel arts. I guess you want pixel art worlds that is only good in renders" does not really make sense to me. Could you clarify what you mean by this? The world wouldn't be just pixel art if you do not have a huge treasure pixel art with parkour in it. Also I did say earlier that I would like to see good worlds that have effort put into them.

Yes but you could have put the sand.... you know.. where it would look good. Also how am I contradicting myself? You dont have to put a parkour in the treasure?? The treasure is literally 1/3 of the "tower". Your argument does not make sense. "If you want the "treasure" to be small, how can I put parkour in it? Then the world would just be pixel arts. I guess you want pixel art worlds that is only good in renders" does not really make sense to me. Could you clarify what you mean by this? The world wouldn't be just pixel art if you do not have a huge treasure pixel art with parkour in it. Also I did say earlier that I would like to see good worlds that have effort put into them.
    Bro, rn you sound like a dude who thinks only people who have private jets and things like that work hard. It's like saying people who saved money for 2 years and just enough to buy a small car didn't work hard. Can't you just be happy? You ain't good for this forums man.

Goals in Growtopia:

- - - Updated - - -

Yea, some people can be real spoil sports, totally not cool.
    IGN - MineDeath
    If Anything is possible, then it's possible for it to be impossible for anything to be possible! .
    Instagram:
    Instagram Link!
    Discord:
    Discord Link!

Banned

Bro, rn you sound like a dude who thinks only people who have private jets and things like that work hard. It's like saying people who saved money for 2 years and just enough to buy a small car didn't work hard. Can't you just be happy? You ain't good for this forums man.
    I have never said that people who do not achieve something big has not worked hard. Stop saying things with nothing to back them up on.

I have never said that people who do not achieve something big has not worked hard. Stop saying things with nothing to back them up on.
    Mate, calm down and let him be happy. Most first WOTDs aren't exactly masterpieces.

Signature v9.1

Pixel art by Parpul
    http://i.imgur.com/QDGkiys.png
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfsuprafang View Post
    Is m456 a dog? Regardless, he still is a very intellectual being, that one might compare him to the likes of Jesus.

uhh hi my name crucnhy and *cough* lemme say my opinion yes.

To op:
    I think you shouldnt have made another water parkour in that line, it doesnt really look good im. You could've made a little yellow temple part there so it could fit in with the sand. The water in the cloud is really weird too. Whats with the water? Its like 2/3 of the actual parkour.

Though, its either a temple or use blue painted corals/blue blocks as the line.

Also, if youre replying to jedaki then maybe dont do the "ur like this thing" which kinda makes you look pissed. Jedaki isnt exactly insulting you. Also it seems that you were really pissed when you told him that he isnt good for the forums and when if someone has nothinf good to say then he/she should say nothing else.

To Jedaki:

Yooo u shouldnt have said the "i could make somethinf better than this" in ur first reply. i think you shouldve toned down the reply considering its his first wotd. Maybe you couldve set the post like, youre kinda telling him whats something he could improve later, maybe give some ideas too.

I understand why you were upset tho as it IS a wotd and it will be displayed in the site and in game.

To everyone else:
    Ya'll seems that some are kinda saying stuff that jedaki didnt even mention, at all. Like the part with him wanting pixel art-only worlds. He wanted a world thats good to LOOK AT and TO PLAY. Seriously? Just dont assume something from like, one sentence aye?

~~~~~~~
    Jedaki is backed into a corner lol cmon

Discord: scr0nchi#1435
    Ign: ItzEaglet
    Main: EagsWorld
    Ig: hey_im_eaglet

My english is deteriotiating :[

Pl0x Don8 in EagDonate yes

Pwease visit www.allureofnds.net :3

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Crunchyy View Post
    uhh hi my name crucnhy and *cough* lemme say my opinion yes.

To op:
    I think you shouldnt have made another water parkour in that line, it doesnt really look good im. You could've made a little yellow temple part there so it could fit in with the sand. The water in the cloud is really weird too. Whats with the water? Its like 2/3 of the actual parkour.

Though, its either a temple or use blue painted corals/blue blocks as the line.

Also, if youre replying to jedaki then maybe dont do the "ur like this thing" which kinda makes you look pissed. Jedaki isnt exactly insulting you. Also it seems that you were really pissed when you told him that he isnt good for the forums and when if someone has nothinf good to say then he/she should say nothing else.

To Jedaki:

Yooo u shouldnt have said the "i could make somethinf better than this" in ur first reply. i think you shouldve toned down the reply considering its his first wotd. Maybe you couldve set the post like, youre kinda telling him whats something he could improve later, maybe give some ideas too.

I understand why you were upset tho as it IS a wotd and it will be displayed in the site and in game.

To everyone else:
    Ya'll seems that some are kinda saying stuff that jedaki didnt even mention, at all. Like the part with him wanting pixel art-only worlds. He wanted a world thats good to LOOK AT and TO PLAY. Seriously? Just dont assume something from like, one sentence aye?

~~~~~~~
    Jedaki is not backed into a corner he has it all under control
    mmm ok
    i love lasagna

Let me give an example why:

Staying silent is different from saying "Nice work". Not as if the OP committed a crime, he put a ton of effort into a world that got wotd so let him be happy instead of getting him into damn useless arguements. If you want to criticize go ahead, but stay respectful in the least, not every body is a talented builder. For a first try WOTD, this world is great, and the OP can definitely improve from there. You can't just bash new builders and assume you're correct, let them express themselves instead of using harsh words to express your disappointment. While some of your arguements regarding the world are valid, the way you phrased them is childish and disrespectful. How about you bear in mind his happiness for winning WOTD, and advocate him instead of crushing him?
    "You don't have to brush all your teeth, only the ones you want to keep."

Sewing and smithing service!