Thread: Need Financial Support For Good Reason

Default Need Financial Support For Good Reason

This is very benificial for fishermen/fishers. But if you just want to help, you can.

For fishermen, were all familiar with the COTD for sure. An expensive bait with great rewards.
    COTDs give different rewards depending on which day or event. Ex. Summer Festival - Firefin Fish & Night Of The Comet - Mutant Fish

During non-event days, COTDs will give regular fishes. But! There are days when COTDs will give Rare and Expensive fishes like the Orca and the Koi fish.

Problem: To know which fish a COTD will give during a certain day, you must use [U]atleast one[U] COTD.
    COTD usually costs around [U]26-30WLs[/B] each and therefore, using 1 each day will be expensive.
    Meaning, you have to use 26-30WLs a day or try yor luvk on getting Orcas/Kois.

Solution: If there are people whos willing to donate or to participate in this idea, we can lessen the cost of the daily COTD. Ex. Price of COTD ÷ No. of Participants = cheaper.
    26WLs ÷ 13 Players = 2WLs each.

Reward: With this method, we would all be able to know when to use our COTDs to profit. I'll be showing the COTD Fish of the day to the public (in the world TODAYSFISH to be specific).
    If the fish is Koi/Orca, then we'll use COTD to make profit!

Put donations in TODAYSFISH
    For more questions, please reply in this thread.

Note: This may might be a spam, but idk.
    IGN: FRADM
    A fisherman who loves fishing, obviously...

Quote Originally Posted by FDMGamer View Post
    This is very benificial for fishermen/fishers. But if you just want to help, you can.

For fishermen, were all familiar with the COTD for sure. An expensive bait with great rewards.
    COTDs give different rewards depending on which day or event. Ex. Summer Festival - Firefin Fish & Night Of The Comet - Mutant Fish

During non-event days, COTDs will give regular fishes. But! There are days when COTDs will give Rare and Expensive fishes like the Orca and the Koi fish.

Problem: To know which fish a COTD will give during a certain day, you must use [U]atleast one[U] COTD.
    COTD usually costs around [U]26-30WLs[/B] each and therefore, using 1 each day will be expensive.
    Meaning, you have to use 26-30WLs a day or try yor luvk on getting Orcas/Kois.

Solution: If there are people whos willing to donate or to participate in this idea, we can lessen the cost of the daily COTD. Ex. Price of COTD ÷ No. of Participants = cheaper.
    26WLs ÷ 13 Players = 2WLs each.

Reward: With this method, we would all be able to know when to use our COTDs to profit. I'll be showing the COTD Fish of the day to the public (in the world TODAYSFISH to be specific).
    If the fish is Koi/Orca, then we'll use COTD to make profit!

Put donations in TODAYSFISH
    For more questions, please reply in this thread.

Note: This may might be a spam, but idk.
    sounds like a plan but I think what would help us more is a set of info.

This includes:
    1. Catch rate where COTD becomes profit by theory.
    2. how are the wls gonna be distributed, prices of the fish? Easy to sell? How would you pass us the wls?

I read this more in a way of an investment thread. But if you need statistics, it's easier to ask around and record data from replies and put them on an Excel sheet.
    IGN is Ezereal now. Feel free to add me in game Also check out my new Art Instagram growtopia account here : https://www.instagram.com/ezerealgt/...d=qpen3zu2x9np

Its not an investment, its a charity. Giving small amount for the public.

Getting drop rates from COTDs would be hard since its expensive. Heres what I can tell about it:

As long as you have a Goldenrod and the COTD Fish is an event fish/orca/koi, you'll get profit. More chance if youll use beer battered fish n chips. The demand for perfect COTD Fishes are still high, ranging from 60-150WLs. You can also train them if you trust your luck, giving you more profit if your lucky.
    Ex. I used 2 COTDs(60WLs) and got 2 perfect koi fish (I used 2 accounts to get daily bonus). I trained em both and got 2 samurai mask. (500WLs). -this was a year ago.

Tl;dr: I suggest everyone to use Beer-Battered Fish And Chips and Goldenrod when using a COTD. And most importantly, make sure the COTD Fish is special.

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by FDMGamer View Post
    Its not an investment, its a charity. Giving small amount for the public.

Getting drop rates from COTDs would be hard since its expensive. Heres what I can tell about it:

As long as you have a Goldenrod and the COTD Fish is an event fish/orca/koi, you'll get profit. More chance if youll use beer battered fish n chips. The demand for perfect COTD Fishes are still high, ranging from 60-150WLs. You can also train them if you trust your luck, giving you more profit if your lucky.
    Ex. I used 2 COTDs(60WLs) and got 2 perfect koi fish (I used 2 accounts to get daily bonus). I trained em both and got 2 samurai mask. (500WLs). -this was a year ago.

Tl;dr: I suggest everyone to use Beer-Battered Fish And Chips and Goldenrod when using a COTD. And most importantly, make sure the COTD Fish is special.
    Take my wls...

Quote Originally Posted by RealCrazyredS View Post
    Take my wls...
    Currently, there are only two supporters of this idea. You and me.
    This idea needs more supporter for this is long-term and wl consuming if only few supports.
    Buy thanks for supporting anyways!

how do we benefit tho
    Hi! My name is basically CrazyManiac...
    Lovely to meet everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by CrazeeManeeak View Post
    how do we benefit tho
    With this idea, we will be able to know when is the perfect time to use a COTD. And when that time comes, go grab your rod and fish with COTDs!

Got no supports, closing this thread and forgetting this whole idea