Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Legendary Branch

Default Legendary Branch

Hey,
    wouldn't mind giving us atleast BASIC information about the upcoming Legendary Branch?.. Like, if it's not useful/back item I basically spent hundred of hours doing events for some bad looking (I don't like anything except blue, lol.) item that I won't ever use. I really LOVE Sonic Buster Sword and Legendary Comet Hairs, I am glad I did guild events back then since it was really worth it, Gauntlet looks awful but it is extremely usefull, it would be good if you could atlease announce COLOUR of the item, what type (hand item, back item, etc) and effect of the item (if it has any special effect, such as Gauntlet). If it's gonna be some gigantic yellow/other colour wings I can literally recycle 'em straight out of my inventory since I will NEVER wear them for sure. I think everyone would appreciate knowing atleast basic informations of the item that they grinded and gonna grind next few months.
    Have a good day,
    Cze =D
    Rest In Peace, Marley
    My beloved kitty that died 21-23.8.2019, she went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never ever forget you

Master Sorcerer RandomGrowtopiaChicken's Avatar

what if they havent designed them yet, there is still more than half a year to go..

Quote Originally Posted by RandomGrowtopiaChicken View Post
    what if they havent designed them yet, there is still more than half a year to go..
    They will release legendary branch once Spring Clash starts, so it'll be in 2 and half months...They must definitely have atleast an idea of the item
    Rest In Peace, Marley
    My beloved kitty that died 21-23.8.2019, she went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never ever forget you

Quote Originally Posted by CzeGamer View Post
    They will release legendary branch once Spring Clash starts, so it'll be in 2 and half months...They must definitely have atleast an idea of the item
    I doubt there will be a branch if we get keys instead
    “Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”
    — The Doctor
    “I was born to make mistakes, not to be perfect.”
    ― Ross Lynch

When did they say this? I thought it will be released after it ends in June 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by Climper View Post
    When did they say this? I thought it will be released after it ends in June 2020.
    Yeah me too.. I thought it ends at the end of the season (aka after spring guild events)
    Retired poster

Quote Originally Posted by Jedaki View Post
    Yeah me too.. I thought it ends at the end of the season (aka after spring guild events)
    Yeah, but the always released the legendary branch in last month (since it had 3 months) of the clash, so I expect it to be released in last season of the clash, I am currently at 7 keys and I will hit 10 even BEFORE Spring Clash and I have skipped one or two events already, there are plenty of peoples who has 10 currently or will have 10 even before Spring Clash, so by logical thinking I am pretty sure that they'll release it on Spring Clash, since they will have to actually make an update to the clash, why would they update the clash to Spring Clash and then make a new update with legendary branch in last month of Spring Clash, doesn't make any sence, but it would be good if devs could confirm that and possibly answer my questions regarding to the l.branch item =D
    Rest In Peace, Marley

I just return. Am i too late to start clash now?

IGN: R4Z

vv I Provide Services To Most Stuff In Game vv

Quote Originally Posted by R4Z View Post
    I just return. Am i too late to start clash now?
    it depends, but 90% sure ur too late

and OP, theres no more legendary branch. i think its something like parkour where we use the keys

Visit My Crime/Bait Shop
    INK

Yeah, but the always released the legendary branch in last month (since it had 3 months) of the clash, so I expect it to be released in last season of the clash, I am currently at 7 keys and I will hit 10 even BEFORE Spring Clash and I have skipped one or two events already, there are plenty of peoples who has 10 currently or will have 10 even before Spring Clash, so by logical thinking I am pretty sure that they'll release it on Spring Clash, since they will have to actually make an update to the clash, why would they update the clash to Spring Clash and then make a new update with legendary branch in last month of Spring Clash, doesn't make any sence, but it would be good if devs could confirm that and possibly answer my questions regarding to the l.branch item =D
    This is the dumbest thing that you just said. JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE 7 AND EVEN OTHERS DOESNT MEAN EVERYONE DOES!!! They have already specified that there will be 12 events + what you said it literally benefiting you
    “Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”
    — The Doctor
    “I was born to make mistakes, not to be perfect.”
    ― Ross Lynch

It will finally be Legendary comet Long and fancy Girl hair!!!!!! I have waited this months and can't wait till spring!
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

Quote Originally Posted by ItsKyan View Post
    This is the dumbest thing that you just said. JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE 7 AND EVEN OTHERS DOESNT MEAN EVERYONE DOES!!! They have already specified that there will be 12 events + what you said it literally benefiting you
    Other clahes were always like this, most of the peoples has even more than 7, as I said, I've skipped two events already, would have been on 10 already if I haven't skipped those, 90% of people's will hit 10 keys on the start of the spring clash, so..xD
    Also, why did you even wrote 'They have already specified that there will be 12 events'? There are 3 seasons and 4 events per season, it ain't that hard to multiply 3 by 4.
    And by the way, it's benefiting EVERYONE, what if you had 8 keys and they release that l.branch and it'll be item that you don't like and will never wear?
    Rest In Peace, Marley