Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 14

Thread: Why is support no help

  1. #1
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Ok boomer...
    Posts
    238

    Default Why is support no help

    The account i am using to contact ubisoft support is my ps4 account the email is the same as the one linked to my growtopia account so there should be no problem


    "There's daggers in men's smiles"


  2. #2
    Lesser Wizard Jamie Whenman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    289

    Default

    Give them some time to respond. Don't spam multiple messages at once, just get your message across in one response and wait until you get a reply.

    After viewing the screenshots, if your ticket is closed make another one. Hopefully this time, you are reaching back to them with the email that is linked to your account.

    If they are still saying that your account doesn't match the email you are contacting them with, try to respond to the actual email you get when they answer your inquiry (It's an automatic email you get whenever support answers your ticket). Make sure that you are responding to them back with the email account that is linked to your GrowID.

    If that also doesn't work, try changing your Ubisoft account's email to the GrowID you are inquiring about and make sure it's verified.

    Hopefully this has helped you. Good luck!
    Last edited by Jamie Whenman; 11-26-2019 at 07:24 PM. Reason: Added alternative solutions
    Stay safe from the coronavirus!

  3. #3
    Lesser Wizard Po3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Milky way
    Posts
    182

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EchoBlitz View Post
    The account i am using to contact ubisoft support is my ps4 account the email is the same as the one linked to my growtopia account so there should be no problem

    You spam them.
    Yesterday I create a case for my problem and today they respond to my case..
    IGN : DaunKunyit

    My Quote : ( Ask For Wl, And Get Advice.
    Ask For Advice, Get Wl Twice)

    Goals :

    • Focused Eyes (7/100)
    • Win 2 World Of The Day (1/2)
    • Zeus ( Still So Far Away)
    • Own All Ring ( 5/10 )


  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,982

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EchoBlitz View Post
    The account i am using to contact ubisoft support is my ps4 account the email is the same as the one linked to my growtopia account so there should be no problem

    Stop opening pointless threads here everytime they do not reply to you please just be patient and follow whatever they are telling you to do...
    #MESPRIT123

  5. #5
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Ok boomer...
    Posts
    238

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aproperisme View Post
    Stop opening pointless threads here everytime they do not reply to you please just be patient and follow whatever they are telling you to do...
    i get replies from kairos forums is the only place i get replies from a specialist

    "There's daggers in men's smiles"


  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,982

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EchoBlitz View Post
    i get replies from kairos forums is the only place i get replies from a specialist
    Hello,

    The reason you haven't been answered is probably due to the fact that you haven't properly followed the instructions given to you by the Support Team. So please check those again and answer through ticket. Opening a topic on the forum cannot solve your issue nor we can follow your claims here, such can only be processed by the Support Team, through tickets.

    So once again, kindly contact the Support Team and make sure to follow the instructions provided by them. Thank you

    Copy pasted from Ayame
    Dont you know how to read what Ayame has already said????
    #MESPRIT123

  7. #7
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Ok boomer...
    Posts
    238

    Default

    My case keeps getting closed can a mod confirm what is going on

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Aproperisme View Post
    Hello,

    The reason you haven't been answered is probably due to the fact that you haven't properly followed the instructions given to you by the Support Team. So please check those again and answer through ticket. Opening a topic on the forum cannot solve your issue nor we can follow your claims here, such can only be processed by the Support Team, through tickets.

    So once again, kindly contact the Support Team and make sure to follow the instructions provided by them. Thank you

    Copy pasted from Ayame
    Dont you know how to read what Ayame has already said????
    Ok boomer...

    "There's daggers in men's smiles"


  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    no have
    Posts
    571

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EchoBlitz View Post


    Ok boomer...
    very original, thank you
    epic post, not like you haven't posted about your case being closed like 12 times already

    stop. spamming. support.

    spam support and they wont help you, I wouldn't either.

    dm mods. don't make multiple threads about the same issue

  9. #9
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Ok boomer...
    Posts
    238

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MystZ View Post
    very original, thank you
    epic post, not like you haven't posted about your case being closed like 12 times already

    stop. spamming. support.

    spam support and they wont help you, I wouldn't either.

    dm mods. don't make multiple threads about the same issue
    Alright then im just a bit frustrated my case keeps getting closed every other day and im being left in the dark, as for posting on forums mods actually help me a bit. Im not spamming support, I have to add something to the communication to re open the case, its been about 2-3 weeks already and I can even show you my gmail Im getting no respone. How do i dm mods, is it on twitter?

    "There's daggers in men's smiles"


  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    no have
    Posts
    571

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EchoBlitz View Post
    How do i dm mods, is it on twitter?
    on forums....
    maybe Instagram

    you message them quite often.
    spamming.
    (leave more than 5 days before replying unless they ask for more info etc.)

    just because you don't get a reply doesn't mean you message them 2349832 times

  11. #11
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Ok boomer...
    Posts
    238

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MystZ View Post
    on forums....
    maybe Instagram

    you message them quite often.
    spamming.
    (leave more than 5 days before replying unless they ask for more info etc.)

    just because you don't get a reply doesn't mean you message them 2349832 times
    I try to not spam but I have to say something or the case will just be closed

    Also it wasn't 2349832 times i can count too you know

    "There's daggers in men's smiles"


  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,982

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EchoBlitz View Post
    My case keeps getting closed can a mod confirm what is going on

    - - - Updated - - -



    Ok boomer...
    How many times must the mods tell you??? You just keep posting the same thing over and over again about them not replying to you can't you just wait? Your type of people are the ones that are the ones destroying the game.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by EchoBlitz View Post
    I try to not spam but I have to say something or the case will just be closed

    Also it wasn't 2349832 times i can count too you know
    When the case is closed doesn't mean it won't be reopened can't you just be patient cmon how many threads must you post to flood this subforum?
    #MESPRIT123

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •