Thread: Nerf Rayman Fist

Banned

Default Nerf Rayman Fist

<Post was removed>
    Last edited by KingDragoon; 11-28-2019 at 05:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KingDragoon View Post
    Best just to nerf this item, it makes getting gems soooooooo much easier, make it only give Enchanced Digging and Strong Punch.
    Literally EVERYONE wants it so they can just sit in BFG's and farm while afking.
    You are speaking fax

Banned

ik my bad

Literally EVERYONE wants it so they can just sit in BFG's and farm while afking.
    Rayman's fist does not equal auto-farming, I do not see where you are going with this sentence. Yes, it is easier to get gems, but not everyone resorts to illegal activities for profit.
    I like the ‘!’ in my name because it makes me truely the first on the online forumer list.
    Quote Originally Posted by FrostFloofy View Post
    Blah blah photos

Quote Originally Posted by !fongnat View Post
    Rayman's fist does not equal auto-farming, I do not see where you are going with this sentence. Yes, it is easier to get gems, but not everyone resorts to illegal activities for profit.
    True, however, it has been abused by auto-farmers more and more as of late.

Quote Originally Posted by Afgoo View Post
    True, however, it has been abused by auto-farmers more and more as of late.
    Yes, with the increase of players, there will be a natural increase in auto-farmers. Although these items are being used for illegal activities, there is no need to remove the unique functionality of the item altogether. As an admin of a BFG world, I have seen more auto-farmers with pickaxes than with Rayman's fists, so going off of your point, why not just remove all enchanced digging mods?

Take the drop button as another example: Drop games exist and there have been multiple threads in the past asking for the removal of the button from the game. Even though it is true that with it, players are able to scam others, there are still other benefits of the feature in the game.

Ubisoft already acknowledged their mistake of releasing OP IOTMs into the game and the item is only obtainable through trading with others. Due to its unique feature, the high price of the item is somewhat proportional to its abilities. If the feature were to be removed, the price would go down. Logical, right? With the player base obsessing over world locks, how many people would quit?

Let the moderators do their thing and handle the auto-farmers if that is your concern. One rotten apple may spoil the barrel, but the saying does not apply to every situation.
    Last edited by !fongnat; 11-27-2019 at 09:53 PM.
    I like the ‘!’ in my name because it makes me truely the first on the online forumer list.
    Quote Originally Posted by FrostFloofy View Post
    Blah blah photos

Best just to nerf this item, it makes getting gems soooooooo much easier, make it only give Enchanced Digging and Strong Punch.
    Silly opinion.i think you are jealous that you dont have one.lol

You cant afford that

it is nerfed u know if u know

IGN: EuryX
    Double click the letter r

Free BFG @ EURYBFG

How to Advertise your World on a Silent World ?
    Click me and Read Here!

Lesser Wizard

We can't farm while AFKing, that's auto and you're assuming everyone autos with this.
    Yes, we pay for the item to make us get gems easier, we paid for it. There's nothing wrong with this item.