Thread: [Update]System inappropriate language detector

Squire

Default [Update]System inappropriate language detector

I just want to suggest this system update to make this game Family-friendly. So now,lets explain this update. For example i say f*** and system make it @#*!. instead of it system blocked it (whole chat with inappropriate language is blocked too). Its like a Spam detector lol. If player is continue from saying inappropriate language the player will get punished by system. And this is vey important,if player say bad words by changing letter of that word,saying bad words with shortcuted language or putting characters on it,system blocked it too.

SORRY FOR BAD ENGLISH LOL.

Master Sorcerer

Wrong sub forum though this should be in suggestion box.
    #MESPRIT123

Lesser Wizard

This won't be great tbh many people swear all the time, it's part of everyones speech. Doing this will just cause a massive unnecessary ban wave which won't be justifiable

"There's daggers in men's smiles"

Squire

Quote Originally Posted by EchoBlitz View Post
    Doing this will just cause a massive unnecessary ban wave which won't be justifiable
    LOL
    Swear=Really Flickers as you begin to swear

Quote Originally Posted by EchoBlitz View Post
    This won't be great tbh many people SCAM all the time, it's part of everyones MINDSET. Doing this will just cause a massive unnecessary ban wave which won't be justifiable
    I only changed 2 words in what you just said but with the same reasoning. Try to re-evaluate if the bans won't be justifiable.

---

If the OP meant, that the system will block the entire phrase/sentence with a swear word, then I'm up for it. +1

It would be a harmless feature and would help control language in game. Come on now, nobody likes those 9-year olds calling your mom a *****.
    IGN: CandleJack

Quote Originally Posted by ivangwapo80 View Post
    I just want to suggest this system update to make this game Family-friendly. So now,lets explain this update. For example i say f*** and system make it @#*!. instead of it system blocked it (whole chat with inappropriate language is blocked too). Its like a Spam detector lol. If player is continue from saying inappropriate language the player will get punished by system. And this is vey important,if player say bad words by changing letter of that word,saying bad words with shortcuted language or putting characters on it,system blocked it too.

SORRY FOR BAD ENGLISH LOL.
    I don’t really like the whole concept of “family-friendly” because it limits and restricts what we as players can say, which sucks. If you don’t like “bad” language being said I would suggest using the /ignore command. I personally don’t see what’s wrong with “bad” words because in the end, they’re just words.