Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Fix for Magplants

  1. #1
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Planet Buns
    Posts
    53

    Cool Fix for Magplants

    Put a cooldown on how much blocks you can break in a day and maybe just maybe it would slow down the earnings of those magplant owners to make it drop it price ??? ( or maybe like a charging timer like the geiger ???)
    Ive had magplants before and before the they were released the game was nice and calm, the day they were released was chaotic with very weird price fluctuations. I personally think that this item is the cause the of many farmable price fluctuations. Name a different item that has rose this much from 200k gems original price in the shop.
    On the otherhand this item is good with regards to the help it can do by providing people with free gem services. But i feel like its too rewarding for the people who owns the item and i strongly feel that it needs a nerf
    I close my case hehe( feel free to criticise me as it will further improve my reasoning skills to a higher degree)
    Last edited by Bunlord; 11-27-2019 at 09:17 PM.
    In Game Name : Bunlord
    Most Prized Possesion : Magplant
    World Name : RANKONE
    Currently Level [88/125]

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    no have
    Posts
    570

    Default

    no.
    can we stop with this stupid threads about nerfing magplants/rayman

    they're really annoying, result in dropping price. leave as is. stop suggesting useless things please and thank you.

    why do you want the price to drop? :thonk:

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer Jedaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    somewhere
    Posts
    1,751

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bunlord View Post
    Put a cooldown on how much blocks you can break in a day and maybe just maybe it would slow down the earnings of those magplant owners to make it drop it price ???
    when u want to buy mag but ur its too exp
    Professional poster

    [Goals]
    ·Scam 100DL [REDACTED/100DL]
    ·Be alive [Never complete]
    ·Become the president of the US [Completed]

    Contact me:

  4. #4
    Lesser Wizard Yunichi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    101

    Arrow Hmm

    Cooldown
    And
    Charging

    What's the difference between the two, because we can't carry it, how that work?. Not like Geiger Counter.
    Right?

    Yea, i think Cooldown is better than Charging
    Because we already have item with charging

    That is my opinion
    ( Sorry if my english bad xD )

  5. #5
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bunlord View Post
    Put a cooldown on how much blocks you can break in a day and maybe just maybe it would slow down the earnings of those magplant owners to make it drop it price ??? ( or maybe like a charging timer like the geiger ???)
    Ive had magplants before and before the they were released the game was nice and calm, the day they were released was chaotic with very weird price fluctuations. I personally think that this item is the cause the of many farmable price fluctuations. Name a different item that has rose this much from 200k gems original price in the shop.
    On the otherhand this item is good with regards to the help it can do by providing people with free gem services. But i feel like its too rewarding for the people who owns the item and i strongly feel that it needs a nerf
    I close my case hehe( feel free to criticise me as it will further improve my reasoning skills to a higher degree)
    Name a different item? Easy. Rayman's Fist.
    If you actually think it would slow down earnings then you're wrong. It's just delaying the inevitable. It's like you put a tape on a tank that has a hole, but the tape will eventually wear off. Furthermore, do you really think those who own 2 magplants are ruining the farmable economy? There are people with like 60+ mags and run BFGs, you think a timer will stop them?
    The cause of farmable price fluctuations? These prices have been fluctuating since the introduction of farmables. Magplants are hastening the inevitable. To say that this is the cause is correct, but no matter what farmables will still drop albeit at a way slower rate.

    At this point of time, the economy has already adjusted to the effects of mags, you can see that farmables didn't skyrocket down a lot despite harvest fest becuz of the newly adjusted economy. Nerfing mags would make the price fluctuate even more

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    no have
    Posts
    570

    Default

    it actually takes quite some work to manage a bfg, especially now since you are basically required to watch for autofarmers, it's not like you just put blocks in mag, bc, and leave.

    I don't know why you would want it nerfed now, if changes were to be made they shoudlve been made when it was released.


    This suggestion would make magplants 'useless' compared to their current state

    -1
    like to all threads about magplant/rayman because they all seem to be made by people who don't use them, and don't realize how much this would impact so many people, just because they want the price to drop. (not all want the price to drop but this would make it drop quite a lot)

  7. #7
    Lesser Wizard Sombodi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Playing Growtopia 2
    Posts
    222

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MystZ View Post
    like to all threads about magplant/rayman because they all seem to be made by people who don't use them, and don't realize how much this would impact so many people, just because they want the price to drop. (not all want the price to drop but this would make it drop quite a lot)
    Ok, actually the reason why people want to nerf these two is that:

    1.) Everything is so cheap and nerfing them will not make them cheaper but actually it will make it become expensive, which is as bad as becoming cheap but there is no more grind to that.

    2.)I used to have 2 magplants and didn't see why it would be that important and would be a waste of gems and wls thats why I sold it when it rose to 4 dls, and then I hated the item more when people abused it by using macros for auto farming with them.
    CHJOP CHJOP

    Come Join Secret Santa 2019!

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    no have
    Posts
    570

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sombodi View Post
    Ok, actually the reason why people want to nerf these two is that:

    1.) Everything is so cheap and nerfing them will not make them cheaper but actually it will make it become expensive, which is as bad as becoming cheap but there is no more grind to that.

    2.)I used to have 2 magplants and didn't see why it would be that important and would be a waste of gems and wls thats why I sold it when it rose to 4 dls, and then I hated the item more when people abused it by using macros for auto farming with them.
    what is 'everything' that's so cheap, by no means would I consider magplants cheap, variables yes
    magplants have been a high contributor to that but they would've dropped either way, it just spend up the process a bunch

    yes you had them, did you invest ~40dls (idk price rn) to make a bfg, then next day because the mechanics of the item were changed and you could no longer make bfgs, having to compete with every other seller who is desperate to sell it as its price will drop due to a "cooldown" "recharge" "block break limit".

    you are an absolute buffoon if you didn't see why it would be important.

    seriously? are you that blind?

    I'd even rather use 2 mags in my world and place on the same two/three blocks as it's easier to farm (me lol)

  9. #9
    Lesser Wizard Sombodi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Playing Growtopia 2
    Posts
    222

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MystZ View Post
    what is 'everything' that's so cheap, by no means would I consider magplants cheap, variables yes
    magplants have been a high contributor to that but they would've dropped either way
    Yes, I meant the variables, anything you can mass.

    I know magplants plays an important role in farming and idc if it gets nerfed or not but one thing I am disappointed is that when they made these magplants, they didn't balance the farmables, their gem drops are still the same which made farming with magplants way easier than old school way, for me, a hardcore farmer, all I can say is, magplants are useless.
    You can just farm the old school way and profit the same, it just sounds so stupid for me that it rose to, idk 18 dls?

    If they would have rebalanced the drop rates then magplants wouldn't be an issue right away.

    It would have either been nerf the magplants or decrease the gem drops of the farmables.
    CHJOP CHJOP

    Come Join Secret Santa 2019!

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer Recreate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Watching Shrek 5
    Posts
    2,967

    Default

    The future is now old man.

    One will die if they fail to adapt.
    [ IGN ]: PandoRika
    [ Instagram ]: @pando_rika

    Status: DEAD

  11. #11
    Lesser Wizard Sombodi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Playing Growtopia 2
    Posts
    222

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Recreate View Post
    The future is now old man.

    One will die if they fail to adapt.
    I was about to laugh until I realized I could be the one that you pointed out..
    CHJOP CHJOP

    Come Join Secret Santa 2019!

  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    no have
    Posts
    570

    Default

    yes nerf farmables as that makes it better for everybody, magplant or not.

    thank you for your very insightful and thoughtful response! we need more like this !

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •