Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Stop with the update "Rebalances"

  1. #1
    Peasant
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    La Luna, The Moon
    Posts
    9

    Exclamation Stop with the update "Rebalances"

    Hello, my name is Orange58 and I have thought of something that may improve the player's experiences with Growtopia, Stop with the REBALANCES to updates people don't use!!!!! This may just be me, but I personally think these "rebalances" are getting annoying. No one even know what is getting rebalanced. Why not just think of something original like you developers have been thinking of for the first half of 2019? I bet half of the Growtopia Community could think of more updates to add instead of these silly "rebalances". I am not trying to diss any of the moderators or developers (and I might get banned for posting this thread), but this needs to stop. I understand we had like three rebalances, but in those three months you developers used for fixing something that is underused in Growtopia, you all could have used that time to plan for more awesome and positively effective updates. The "Monthly Update" thing is actually something I look forward too every month (and Starkos's fun monsters he creates with the items). (Don't get mad at me for spelling his name wrong if I did.) If any moderator wants to hear any of my suggestions, you can DM me on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/xxorange58xx/ . Thank you for reading my suggestion and I hope you all have a nice day
    A long time Growtopia fan, Orange58
    OrAnGe58IsThEePiCisTgAmEr[/U]

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer JimIzPro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    1,894

    Default

    Lmfao we are getting these rebalances so that the updates get somewhat relevant and useful
    It's time to remove VIJU TIME on our siggys.

  3. #3
    Peasant
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    La Luna, The Moon
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JimIzPro View Post
    Lmfao we are getting these rebalances so that the updates get somewhat relevant and useful
    They were irrelevant in the first place. A few were cool but they are rebalancing the ones that get less attention so the users think there is a major change happening with the "rebalance"
    OrAnGe58IsThEePiCisTgAmEr[/U]

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer ArtloS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    558

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Orange58 View Post
    They were irrelevant in the first place. A few were cool but they are rebalancing the ones that get less attention so the users think there is a major change happening with the "rebalance"
    There is, and they won't message you on instagram to get your suggestion that might be pointless.
    Ign/GrowID: Artlos
    Just be yourself don't try to be others
    And don't give up to reach your dream.


    Artlos' Suggestion! Click Here!

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    no have
    Posts
    572

    Default

    the whole purposes of rebalances are to rebalance certain updates

    why would you want them to just add updates, that die shortly after

    revisit old things and make them better. more useful

  6. #6
    Peasant
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    La Luna, The Moon
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MystZ View Post
    the whole purposes of rebalances are to rebalance certain updates

    why would you want them to just add updates, that die shortly after

    revisit old things and make them better. more useful
    But what is being balanced? Instead of rebalances, they should just add updates to those updates and add the rebalances as the updates are being updated, if that makes sense.
    OrAnGe58IsThEePiCisTgAmEr[/U]

  7. #7
    Lesser Wizard Lance Sweitzer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Location
    Location :
    Posts
    203

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Orange58 View Post
    But what is being balanced? Instead of rebalances, they should just add updates to those updates and add the rebalances as the updates are being updated, if that makes sense.
    without rebalances economy will ruin, as happening now

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer Crunchyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    New Berk/Hidden World
    Posts
    4,113

    Default

    I partly agree on this. Dead updates like crime, petbattling and chemsynth are great updates but are decomposing

    Discord: scr0nchi#1435
    Ign: ItzEaglet
    Main: EagsWorld
    Ig: hey_im_eaglet


    My english is deteriotiating :[

    Pl0x Don8 in EagDonate yes


    Pwease visit www.allureofnds.net :3



Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •