Thread: What it feels like to be treated like that? (Quitted)

Default What it feels like to be treated like that? (Quitted)

Hello everyone, it's me, Hiroshi, and I think this post will be my last one because I was inactive for such a long time. I know, for Ubisoft, Moderators 1.0 & 2.0, Game Guardians is hard to see their friend, supporter to be leaving, even thought I haven't done much, but I was the main force to connect people together, to help Growtopia be fair, but all of that was just a lie. Why? Because I'm not that famous like Teryjaki, iViki, HowDoIPlay, etc., I don't have higher ranks, such as Game Guardian, Moderator, Administrator... I was just a regular player, which used to play Growtopia daily, but sometimes, Growtopia feels so odd.
    I don't want any hate towards me, NekoRei or any other person or company, cause I know what if feels like to stand out of the group and to be bullied and judged by the people surrounding you.

THIS IS THE TRUTH

3 or 4 years ago, I've created the account called Grafas, which was my main account. I used to farm a lot Sugarcanes and Fish Tanks, cause at that time I was poor [like I am poor now]. One day, I overcame drop game and at that time I didn't knew what is good and what is bad, because my English was poor, and I've dropped my Diamond Wings... Got scammed, but then I overcame new thing - Hacking tools. I was very jealous of those players, who gain WLs by going to random Giveaway world and use NoClip to stand directly on lock, so then the admin or the owner of the world breaks block or makes entrance public, you gain WLs and or other prizes. That's unfair, I know, but whatever. But, I knew I would get banned by hacking, so I only used No-Disconnection hack, No-Clip and Moderators zoom, to, you know, check if Minigames are legit... Yeah, I pretended to be Moderator and if I find some of them, I turned off my hacks and report the world to moderators, but the worlds are always there, not nuked up till this point. [P.S. Kairos has stated that Impossible Minigames are indeed ILLEGAL]. After messing with some hacks, I wanted to show my sister unusual worlds, like STORE [tall], and TINY and stuff with Mod Zoom, but I accidentally clicked on Dev Zoom [which included long punch] and trying to pull down my inventory, I misclicked and bam, Warning from the System, you've been banned by the System for 60 days. I know what you gonna say, don't mess with hacks and stuff, but I was young teenager back then.

After that incident, I've created to account - DumbGrafas (because I was dumb) and xD1G0x, because why not. In the world START I've paid really close attention and then I've gotten an idea, to update Lithuanian STOPDONTDROP world with only 3 WLs... Yeah, with only 3 WLs and no support whatsoever. It's felt like everyone was trying to ignore me... But somehow, by hard work I've managed to pull myself together and finished the world in 1-2 weeks. I am proud of myself. World is even now in STOPDONTDROP the spotlight, hehe, just kidding, but you can leave good responses in that Bulletin Board in my STOPDONTDROP world, whatever... I passed the world, everything went well, my account got unbanned, but I get used to using xD1G0x.

Then after some months, I've met XDEATHBOSSX [now MineDeath] and Chompyy. We all have worked hard [mostly me] to update Malaysian STOPDONTDROP, even thought he made some minor mistakes, he got access, and fixed them... Sorry for getting out of topic...We finished that world in 6 months [cause lazy translator, hehe]. But, you know, Growtopia was really good back then... Oh, it was good. I missed old times.

Now it's Hiroshi0 timeline... 2 months ago... I came out to my friends [in Growtopia and Discord] as Bisexual, and thank goodness, they accepted me as I am... [I'll never come out to my mum or family]. This timeline is the timeline which fades my interest in playing the game, due to TOXIC COMMUNITY... The world COMMUNITY doesn't sound right, it sounds more like COMMUNISM, why? Because I don't care about community, I care about teamwork and UNITY... We need to unite and work together to make this game even more fun. You know HermitCraft? There was bunch of random people with different lifestyle, different personality, different beliefs and ideology, and what... They still makes peace after that Prank war. I quitted because I have my IRL stuff to be done, for example, studies and stuff... This is my last timeline... I love you all, and please, stop ruining the game... You don't know how words and actions can hurt people, especially sensitive one, like me. I WON'T BE COMING BACK. I tend to quit and then come back, but this time it is too far and yeah... sorry guys for disappointing you, sorry for coming out of the closet, sorry Ubistaff, Nekorei, Daewud [my good support pal].

FAREWELL EVERYONE

I also have social media, so you can add me on Discord or follow on Instagram.
    Discord: Hiroshi#5717
    Instagram: hiroshi.owo

Shoutout to some important people:

Seth and Hamumu - thank you for bringing this happiness and sadness with this game.
    Ubisoft - thank you for doing your best even thought it's not the best just yet. If you fell, get up, even if it's going to take 7 years.
    Jenuine - Most amazing person, cheerful, supportive, understanding...
    MineDeath [aka XDEATHBOSSX] - Thank you for your willingness in Project OGH to work really hard on Malaysian and Indonesian STOPDONTDROP worlds
    AdSt - Thank you for idea to create STOPDONTDROP
    mkbrother70 [aka BuySpeedGT] - Thank you for your support and thank you for invitation to Latvia, it was really fun experience. 10/10, would come again
    Daewud - thank you for your support when I needed... Thank you so much
    YOU - Thank you for reading this thread, I wish for you good luck in life, work and studies, if you fail, try again and learn from yours and others mistakes...

The last goodbye
    GOODBYE GROWTOPIA
    xD1Gx
    Lithuanian Aqua Wolf

good bye bro this thread was so helpful

too long didnt read
    Come Join Secret Santa 2019!

making this my sigpic cus im greedy and i want the 2 wls

Hope u have a good life and day after this!
    Good bye Bro....

Quote Originally Posted by Yunichi View Post
    Hope u have a good life and day after this!
    Good bye Bro....
    The life is just cruel... But then you find yourself, you feel kinda free... Not to be rude, but it's actually fun to be what I really want to be... And thank you for your wishes.
    xD1Gx
    Lithuanian Aqua Wolf

Quote Originally Posted by lolblow View Post
    good bye bro this thread was so helpful
    I don't know what could be so helpful in this thread but thank you.
    xD1Gx
    Lithuanian Aqua Wolf

Good luck in what you are pursuing
    hi im snow how you doin?

it take a lot to quit gt

so good luck in whatever u are doing next

IGN: R4Z
    v I Provide Service To Most Stuff In Game v

You were a good man hiroshi, adios and good luck living your life to it's fullest!. We ain't never forgetting you!.
    IGN - MineDeath
    If Anything is possible, then it's possible for it to be impossible for anything to be possible! .
    Instagram:
    Instagram Link!
    Discord:
    Discord Link!