Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Sad rich player tries to scam me

  1. #1
    Lesser Knight Afgoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    Washington, USA
    Posts
    33

    Default Sad rich player tries to scam me

    Player quickly swaps 8dls for 1dl and many other items in a horrible haphazardly manner. Luckily, I am not physically blind; watching it happen before my very eyes.
    Watch out for this goofball!
    Last edited by Afgoo; 11-29-2019 at 04:31 AM.

  2. #2
    Lesser Wizard Jamie Whenman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    276

    Default

    Singling out players is not allowed on the forums...

    Please refer to the Growtopian Code so you can have a read-up on the rules.
    Instagram | Twitter | Steam | IGN: Highres

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer HugeLock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Espoo, Finland
    Posts
    3,199

    Default

    What's the point of this thread? Also, singling out is illegal.
    IGN: Ephus
    _______________________________________________
    Soviet leader (GL)
    Guild home in [EPHUS]

    I speak fluent Finnish, Swedish and English.
    Feel free to talk to me in those languages!


    Avatar made by: TheThingIs

  4. #4
    Lesser Wizard Boots of Hermes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    JAMMED!
    Posts
    294

    Default

    You'd better delete this thread since singling out other people in illegal.
    Est. Jul 10, 2019
    F Eyes: 77/100
    Level 47
    IG: @btsofhermes @gtbreakingnews
    Discord: BtsofHermes#5606


    V I J U T I M E

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer Pokekid123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,501

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boots of Hermes View Post
    You'd better delete this thread since singling out other people in illegal.
    The OP can’t lol

    - - - Updated - - -

    As the above forumers have already mentioned, singling out is illegal in the forums. Please comply with The Growtopian Code (Link on Jamie’s post) before ever posting a thread in future...
    "If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room." - Confucius

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer Corrects's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    :^)
    Posts
    2,977

    Default

    Just edit the name out, what's the big deal guys

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer R4Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    IDK..I'm lost...
    Posts
    3,103

    Default

    wow so many same replies.

    4 replies with the same freaking single thing. just 1 is enough.

    what are these guy trying to achieve?

    IGN: R4Z
    v I Provide Service To Most Stuff In Game v



  8. #8
    Lesser Knight Afgoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    Washington, USA
    Posts
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by R4Z View Post
    wow so many same replies.

    4 replies with the same freaking single thing. just 1 is enough.

    what are these guy trying to achieve?
    They're all mini-mods, but it was my bad. Didn't read the rules and don't know how to detach an image.

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer CandleJack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    3,397

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Afgoo View Post
    Player quickly swaps 8dls for 1dl and many other items in a horrible haphazardly manner. Luckily, I am not physically blind; watching it happen before my very eyes.
    Watch out for this goofball!
    There are tons of those in SEEDS and BUYGHC some even have legendary on them. It's one of the oldest tricks in the book. Always be careful. Anything too good to be true is usually a scam.
    IGN: CandleJack

  10. #10
    Lesser Wizard Jamie Whenman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    276

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Afgoo View Post
    They're all mini-mods, but it was my bad. Didn't read the rules and don't know how to detach an image.
    I'm only just trying to help...

    It's better to inform you that you are breaking the rules so you don't get your post deleted or maybe even an infraction. If we didn't help and your post got deleted, you would most likely run into the same mistake again without knowing. But it is good to see that you have removed the attachment so you're fine.
    Instagram | Twitter | Steam | IGN: Highres

  11. #11
    Lesser Knight Afgoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    Washington, USA
    Posts
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jamie Whenman View Post
    I'm only just trying to help...

    It's better to inform you that you are breaking the rules so you don't get your post deleted or maybe even an infraction. If we didn't help and your post got deleted, you would most likely run into the same mistake again without knowing. But it is good to see that you have removed the attachment so you're fine.
    Oh no, I respected the information you gave. It's everyone else who commented the same thing after you.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by CandleJack View Post
    There are tons of those in SEEDS and BUYGHC some even have legendary on them. It's one of the oldest tricks in the book. Always be careful. Anything too good to be true is usually a scam.
    It's sad to see such a high level player with many dls scamming..

  12. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    somewhere
    Posts
    1,850

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Afgoo View Post
    Oh no, I respected the information you gave. It's everyone else who commented the same thing after you.

    - - - Updated - - -



    It's sad to see such a high level player with many dls scamming..
    Yeah its so sad... btw can u lend me some dls

  13. #13
    Lesser Knight Afgoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    Washington, USA
    Posts
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jedaki View Post
    Yeah its so sad... btw can u lend me some dls
    Haha, yeah! No scam right?

  14. #14
    Master Sorcerer DavidDoesPBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    ZA WARUDO!
    Posts
    4,689

    Default

    Wouldn't be rich, if he didn't scam :v
    <Insert a temporary placeholder signature>
    M e n a c i n g. . .
    ゴゴゴゴゴ. . .

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •