View Poll Results: Do you think this is a good idea?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

10 90.91%
  • No. (Please explain why)

1 9.09%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WOTD Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    Lets add more stuff where parkour noobs can be left out. Yes, lets already change Growtopia name to Parkourtopia so ppl like me know that they need stay as away from that game as possible. Yes, i admit, i hate parkour. I really hate it.
    This is an update that ANYONE can participate in... No world locks are required for somebody to attempt to complete a WOTD. Most of the WOTD world's are very easy to complete in my opinion, so I don't see how noobs would left out.

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    Lets add more stuff where parkour noobs can be left out. Yes, lets already change Growtopia name to Parkourtopia so ppl like me know that they need stay as away from that game as possible. Yes, i admit, i hate parkour. I really hate it.
    aren't you like a parent

why are you acting like parkour is such a big deal to you

to be it just seems a bit childish but idk maybe parkour really hurt you or smth

I’ve thought of some reward system before aswell, and this could definitely work. Perhaps you would use them by calling the salesman just like how you use caduceis.

They should also just change to World of two/three or more days. You just don’t want to play most of the worlds as most are effortless without much intention.
    I would definitely start playing 2-3 QUALITY worlds per week, especially if I got a small bonus prize.

I also think that around 5-10 tokens would be exchangable for a Growtoken, which is another nice bonus source of them.
    Another great thing about this ^^^ is that tokens as of now are only earned by either paying big amounts of world locks, or by grinding in some way. Playing some GOOD worlds 2-3 times a week would be an enjoyable way to earn these tokens instead of constantly working for them.

Just make this happend
    Hey, I'm Anton0202!
    I’m just a guy who loves to build worlds!
    16 WOTDs and counting...
    Creator of the Swedish Start world.

Bump!

Bump

Bump!

Bump