Thread: Where did go our all feedbacks for chat update?

Master Sorcerer

Default Where did go our all feedbacks for chat update?

Where is chat changes, where did go our all feedbacks for the chat update? Do we will get the chat update with monthly update?

Quote Originally Posted by Normelad View Post
    I feel like devs waiting for everyone to accept these changes, colours, white bar, tabs and others. Do not do this, they are really bad for old players.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baskerville View Post
    Hello

We've been collecting feedback in the past couple of days and gathered a list of suggestions we're going to look into regarding the Chat Update. However at this point we can't promise that we'll be able to do a specific change based on the feedback. Please be aware that this will take a while, while we're investigating what we can do. We're totally aware that most of the feedback we've seen so far was rather negative and that's not something we're going to neglect at any point.

~ Baskerville

Quote Originally Posted by Normelad View Post
    Where is chat changes, where did go our all feedbacks for the chat update? Do we will get the chat update with monthly update?
    You already quoted your answers.

Quote Originally Posted by Baskerville
    ...However at this point we can't promise that we'll be able to do a specific change based on the feedback...
    They may have not considered any of the feedbacks or they're still working on it.
    IGN: CandleJack

Master Sorcerer

No chat update

I don't see the point of feedback if they aren't going to listen to it. If an update has ~90% negative feedback and they just choose to ignore it, I don't see the point of asking for feedback to begin with.

That being said, I don't think a reverting of the chat system is a good idea. Instead, we should focus on making the current one better, with more customization and options.
    IGN: Noodle (previously Noodle905)

Just your average dude who enjoys playing the game and solving riddles

https://www.upload.ee/image/9292002/heallvishere.png

Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    Damn I clicked on it... I was Luis Fonzied

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle905 View Post
    I don't see the point of feedback if they aren't going to listen to it. If an update has ~90% negative feedback and they just choose to ignore it, I don't see the point of asking for feedback to begin with.

That being said, I don't think a reverting of the chat system is a good idea. Instead, we should focus on making the current one better, with more customization and options.
    Hey Everyone

We are working on the feedbacks, who knows some of them might be addressed soon