Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Improve the world 'HELL' & Rules (Discussion)

Quote Originally Posted by Pokekid123 View Post
    Or maybe stop the timer when the player leaves the game. Lol! +1
    #MakeTheWorldHellGreatAgain

Default Valid Suggestions

- Stop timer whenever player leaves 'HELL', let him/her have a fair punishment.
    - Rules provided there.
    - Private room, little area, claustrophobic.
    - Limit to 1 person/world, and not groups.
    Last edited by Pokekid123; Yesterday at 02:20 PM.
    "If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room." - Confucius
    "Maybe life isn't about avoiding the bruises. Maybe it's about collecting scars to prove we show for it." - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Pokekid123 View Post
    - Stop timer whenever player leaves 'HELL', let him/her have a fair punishment.
    - Rules provided there.
    - Private room, little area, claustrophobic.
    - Limit to 1 person/world, and not groups.
    Remove their ability to build, use consumables or use any commands.

Personally, I think that HELL shouldn’t be accessible by non-cursed players, it’s always better to separate the punished and the good players - not interacting with people who are already punished is a good idea to avoid unnecessary trouble.

Update: I just realised it’s inaccessible. Thanks for letting me know lol
    Last edited by Winwood; 12-08-2019 at 02:37 AM.
    Don’t wait for opportunity. Create it.
    Ways to contact me:
    Instagram: Winwoodgt
    Discord: Winwood#0566
    In-game: WiNwOoD
    May you have a pleasant day ahead

Quote Originally Posted by Winwood View Post
    Personally, I think that HELL shouldn’t be accessible by non-cursed players, it’s always better to separate the punished and the good players - not interacting with people who are already punished is a good idea to avoid unnecessary trouble.
    It is already unaccessible by non-cursed players.

Bumpety bump

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JicinIsInvalid View Post
    Remove their ability to build, use consumables or use any commands.
    Will update tomorrow! Thanks! It’s been a while lol!
    "If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room." - Confucius
    "Maybe life isn't about avoiding the bruises. Maybe it's about collecting scars to prove we show for it." - Unknown

Disoriented debuff for all the players, the debuff no only affect their movement, but also the sound effects of their action, jumping sound effect and punching being swapped for example.
    セックス大好
    ANTIHERO WAS THE REAL OG

Lesser Wizard

Put a small space underneath bedrock in HEAVEN and let them roam in that space.(while removing their ability to chat ofc)
    This way you can shame them as well as reduce fun and induce claustrophobic phobias
    IGN: HaxFrNubz

^Join this lol^

"Correctional facilities in Norway focus on the care of the offender and making sure they can become a functioning member of society again. Norway has one of the lowest recidivism rates in the world, currently 20%, with approximately 3,933 offenders in prison, and one of the lowest crime rates in the world." - Incarceration in Norway - Wikipedia

So instead of punishing bad player, why don't we give them what they really need or create a chance for them to get what they need? People doing bad and illegal things not because they're wanted to do so, it's because they lack of what they need. Kids whose lack of parent loves will became disruptive to get their parent attention. People do crimes and bad things just because they need money to do & buy what they addicted to such as games, drugs,... And the reason why they're addicted to them it's because they're lack of love, they're alone, lonely, they're boring, they don't have dream or just simply give up on their dream. So they're fall into those death trap of life and most of us, the society, basically is running away from them.
    So please, re-think about this, deeply. This game is basically the real life world, and we need to do something about it, as well in life, to other people.
    The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.

Quote Originally Posted by BillCraft View Post
    "Correctional facilities in Norway focus on the care of the offender and making sure they can become a functioning member of society again. Norway has one of the lowest recidivism rates in the world, currently 20%, with approximately 3,933 offenders in prison, and one of the lowest crime rates in the world." - Incarceration in Norway - Wikipedia

So instead of punishing bad player, why don't we give them what they really need or create a chance for them to get what they need? People doing bad and illegal things not because they're wanted to do so, it's because they lack of what they need. Kids whose lack of parent loves will became disruptive to get their parent attention. People do crimes and bad things just because they need money to do & buy what they addicted to such as games, drugs,... And the reason why they're addicted to them it's because they're lack of love, they're alone, lonely, they're boring, they don't have dream or just simply give up on their dream. So they're fall into those death trap of life and most of us, the society, basically is running away from them.
    So please, re-think about this, deeply. This game is basically the real life world, and we need to do something about it, as well in life, to other people.
    I agree.

(10 chars)
    I have no idea what I'm doing.

hi do u like maths
    www.coolmathgames.com
    www.mathsisfun.com

Come Join Secret Santa 2019! (plz join it's free real estate)

I think limiting to one person per world would lag the servers out, how many players are cursed daily?
    IGN: Deftera
    Just a Touhou fan and weeb
    Latest Youtube Video:

Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    I have a heart?
    Quote Originally Posted by effanx11 View Post
    Do you love dragons with your brain?