Thread: Balloon Warz Needs Changes

Lesser Knight

Default Balloon Warz Needs Changes

Okay, hi everyone, I have been a fan of balloon warz since it was in beta and it needs some changes because at this point it just seems like it's getting old.

To start off, addressing what other people have been saying on this forum, the years need to be put back on the trophies. There was no point in removing them it just makes them lose value and feel less special. I got MVP last year and this year I'm on the same team I was on last year. It makes me less motivated to get MVP this year knowing that my trophy will literally be the same exact trophy.

Also, new items need to come out. I know this is pretty much just a given, but really all of the balloon warz items just lost a ton of value from coming out again, then people being able to claim their guild rewards twice because of an issue. The only real big change made to balloon warz this year was adding that balloon event that happens in BALLOONWARZ worlds every so often. It just seems sloppy and that event also makes it easier to get points, therefore, making the cost of items drop even more. The super squirt gun jetpack pants also should not be the first place prize to the hourly challenge and a guild reward prize. People who get first place should get a unique prize that cannot be obtained in any other way.

The balloon warz worlds also need to be fixed. I've done a lot of grinding in the past two days and it's one of the most annoying things when you're chasing someone or just trying to get around and you die from spikes, lava or get stuck bouncing on a slime block. There shouldn't be any death traps in a world about hitting people with balloons, it just makes the whole experience less fun because you're focusing a lot on getting around rather then hitting other people with balloons, even if you're good at parkour.

Finally, there needs to be an MVP leaderboard. When someone is trying to get MVP it doesn't help them having to wait a day for the forums to post who is on top. I mean the leaderboard hasn't even been posted today so it's also not very reliable. It doesn't seem like it would be that hard to just simply code in a top players for the whole event section onto the balloon leaderboard block and there is really no reason why not to do it.

I know this is a lot of things I just suggested be changed, but I think all of these happen one way or another. Balloon warz is a fun game but it gets repetitive when you're sitting in a world for hours hitting people with balloons, hoping to come out on top. I think these will really make the game better.

Lesser Knight

Agreed 100%

~8sian
    IGN: 8sian
    Level: 88

Bait Shop at : 30LB and W1SS *DAILY RESTOCK*

Agreed 100%

~Jedaki
    Come Join Secret Santa 2019!

making this my sigpic cus im greedy and i want the 2 wls