Thread: What are we saving for?

Default What are we saving for?

I'm currently experiencing a train of thought. When most of us join the game, our first priority is to get a World Lock. What interests me most is that, some of us never uses it.

What are we saving for?

I've rejoined as of recently and I've compiled a lot, but as a I glance through trade worlds and vend worlds, I never seem to get the old feeling of, "Oo, I want that" as often as before. Does anyone feel this way?

Sure I do somewhat have likings towards specific items but it's not as strong as before.

And could anyone explain why I am still saving World Locks? Sorry if I sound quite stupid here.
    Last edited by JicinIsInvalid; 12-03-2019 at 03:26 AM. Reason: Fixing typos and adding points

Saving for new assets to increase my income.

Quote Originally Posted by JicinIsInvalid View Post
    I'm currently experiencing a train of thought. When most of us join the game, our first priority is to get a World Lock. What interests me most is that, some of us never uses it.

What are we saving for?

I've rejoined as of recently and I've compiled a lot, but as a I glance through trade worlds and vend worlds, I never seem to get the old feeling of, "Oo, I want that" as often as before. Does anyone feel this way?

Sure I do somewhat have likings towards specific items but it's not as strong as before.

And could anyone explain why I am still saving World Locks? Sorry if I sound quite stupid here.
    Nowadays when you see items, it doesn't catch your eyes, cause you would see it commonly in the community. And if you desire of those legendary-tiered items, those cost a bomb. As since you just achieved a few world locks, the only thing you could do is just invest on something that interest you, that rewards you with more, but you've to trade it with your time. For example, farming.

Or like me, i just use those wls to buy items that could potential help me in anyway, like a Rayman's Fist, for farming & Spleef.

Or Raptor Legs, for additional speed.
    I, Growonos Giovanna, have a dream.
    Dreams:

goals?

we'll of course if you have achieve all your goals in growtopia theres no need to save up some wls anymore unless you want to

after that.. just do stupid stuff and enjoy the game
    I'm weird and everyone is weird

IGN : xWeird | Discord : xWeird#3325

SECRET SANTA 2019!

Quote Originally Posted by Baskerville View Post
    Ok Boomer, thanks for asking!

I saved up for a while but recently, i wasted a lot.

I experienced wolf world, have fun in balloon warz, building world with my friends, tried to open bfg and much more.

I felt really satisfied.

IGN: R4Z
    v I Provide Service To Most Stuff In Game v

We save to spend. My spending spree has burned up over 90dls in the last 8 months.

But now, a few lucky events have turned the spending spree into a profit.
    IGN: Ephus

- Trilingual
    - Really experienced
    - Good humour
    - Friendly

I speak fluent Finnish, Swedish and English.
    Feel free to talk to me in those languages!

"No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted."

I daresay the main point of the game Should be building.
    So when I'm copying songs, or building random houses, I go around and be like, "Oooh that's kinda nice, let's see how it fits" and poosh, there goes my wls, and hello to a nice house
    Gone with the wind, faded from records

https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=199852&d=1528389945

I've finally caught up with you

Discord:Lucklife#3726

The only reason i even want wls in the first place is so i can build parkour worlds. If building worlds was free i would literally just drop away every single wl i ever gained since i dont need it in the slightest

Quote Originally Posted by Meraak View Post
    The only reason i even want wls in the first place is so i can build parkour worlds. If building worlds was free i would literally just drop away every single wl i ever gained since i dont need it in the slightest
    A creative mode would be my absolute dream in this game.

ok y'all the pics back

oh yeah btw my discord is @Dynnie#3475

Lesser Wizard

*sigh*
    I have 2dls...