Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: I think I live under the rock

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer myLocation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Where's myLocation?
    Posts
    11,989

    Default I think I live under the rock

    anything new in the game?
    please tell me (don't ask me in Growtopia wikia)
    like describe which one is the best items so far?

    and i lost about 5 month, i don't know which is one is cool or not.

    is there anything new in the forums?

    geez i live under the rock
    ”Put your heart, mind, and soul into even your smallest acts. This is the

    Instagram:mylocationgt
    Youtube:mylocationgt
    Discord:mylocation#8770



  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer R4Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    IDK..I'm lost...
    Posts
    2,752

    Default

    what new is, I'm back!!!

    IGN: R4Z
    v I Provide Service To Most Stuff In Game v



  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer Tlaloc1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    It's "Venezia" not Venice
    Posts
    2,811

    Default

    as far as I know the Astro shades were added in August and they break faster while being eye item so they’re really cool

    Also good to see you back!

    "personal info (SSID, Debit card, real name, etc) here."
    Steam, if you want.
    Switch Friend Code - SW-7893-5905-4585[/FONT]
    IGN: Tlaloc1
    Level: 90
    600,000 gems / 1,000,000
    🌹

    Come Join Secret Santa 2019!

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer myLocation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Where's myLocation?
    Posts
    11,989

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by R4Z View Post
    what new is, I'm back!!!
    I mean I will back within these week.
    ”Put your heart, mind, and soul into even your smallest acts. This is the

    Instagram:mylocationgt
    Youtube:mylocationgt
    Discord:mylocation#8770



  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by myLocation View Post
    anything new in the game?
    please tell me (don't ask me in Growtopia wikia)
    like describe which one is the best items so far?

    and i lost about 5 month, i don't know which is one is cool or not.

    is there anything new in the forums?

    geez i live under the rock
    just a bunch of the usual monthly updates.. then iotms.. prices rise.. etc.. btw the phrase is 'i live under a rock' not 'i live under the rock'

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer myLocation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Where's myLocation?
    Posts
    11,989

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sugarcube View Post
    just a bunch of the usual monthly updates.. then iotms.. prices rise.. etc.. btw the phrase is 'i live under a rock' not 'i live under the rock'
    it's ok to go wrong, thanks for fixed it up!
    ”Put your heart, mind, and soul into even your smallest acts. This is the

    Instagram:mylocationgt
    Youtube:mylocationgt
    Discord:mylocation#8770



  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    The Spaceship
    Posts
    4,681

    Default

    You are living under me, but I also know nothing!

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer Corrects's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    From EARTH, obviously!
    Posts
    2,816

    Default

    Welcome back Mylo!

    Here are the updates (just a small description) that happened in Growtopia in the previous 3 months (Not counting November)


    October Update : https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...hlight=Gazette

    September Update : https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...hlight=Gazette

    August Update : https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...hlight=Gazette


    Have fun reading


    EDIT :WOOPS, you wanted info about forums.. But I gave you stuff from In-Game, my bad :P
    (But still read it, it's nice, because.. it is)
    I LOVE GROWTOPIA

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer myLocation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Where's myLocation?
    Posts
    11,989

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Corrects View Post
    Welcome back Mylo!

    Here are the updates (just a small description) that happened in Growtopia in the previous 3 months (Not counting November)


    October Update : https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...hlight=Gazette

    September Update : https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...hlight=Gazette

    August Update : https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...hlight=Gazette


    Have fun reading
    Geez.. is forums changed tho.
    ”Put your heart, mind, and soul into even your smallest acts. This is the

    Instagram:mylocationgt
    Youtube:mylocationgt
    Discord:mylocation#8770



  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    The Spaceship
    Posts
    4,681

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by myLocation View Post
    Geez.. is forums changed tho.
    Secret Santa is here and *cough* bite is banned yay also matt came back at some point and left again

  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer astinotrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Noxus
    Posts
    692

    Default

    took me 3 days to catch up to everything after i stopped playing for a year.
    its actually more fun you'll eventually discover all the items you missed on your own as you play the game and meet more people.
    Ign : Netrex
    Level : 69

    Guild leader of : LeagueOfLegends (Guild world : EKKO)



Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •