Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Whats the trend of profit nowadays?

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer Chardster26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Medieval Age
    Posts
    1,226

    Default Whats the trend of profit nowadays?

    Whats up Guys just wondering what the trend of profit nowadays besides farming chands etc. Just came back after 2 years and wants to know what do growtopians do to profit this days
    IGN:Chivsy (Formerly known as Chivalry)
    Level: 13
    Need someone to talk to or hangout? Send me a DM
    NEW ACCOUNT
    Mainworld: CHIVY

  2. #2
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chardster26 View Post
    Whats up Guys just wondering what the trend of profit nowadays besides farming chands etc. Just came back after 2 years and wants to know what do growtopians do to profit this days
    BFG, Buy low - sell high, farm, mass produce

    As of lately people have been making ancestral items as the cost to make them is typically between 190 - 210. They can then be sold for 250 - 270
    "Can't Have A Little Dequavis Running Around"

    - Avid Growtopia Player

  3. #3
    Lesser Wizard footballape's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    318

    Default

    Do non profitable mass if you are broke. Trade profitable worlds if you are rich
    FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM! FOLLOW=FOLLOW BACK

    GT ACCOUNT: footballape gt

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer Chardster26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Medieval Age
    Posts
    1,226

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dequavis View Post
    BFG, Buy low - sell high, farm, mass produce

    As of lately people have been making ancestral items as the cost to make them is typically between 190 - 210. They can then be sold for 250 - 270
    Ancestral you say hmmmm
    What is a BFG?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by footballape View Post
    Do non profitable mass if you are broke. Trade profitable worlds if you are rich
    Still knowing how this profitable worlds work but thanks for the idea
    IGN:Chivsy (Formerly known as Chivalry)
    Level: 13
    Need someone to talk to or hangout? Send me a DM
    NEW ACCOUNT
    Mainworld: CHIVY

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer UkyoKuonji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,176

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chardster26 View Post
    What is a BFG?
    Break for Gems. Means you host break worlds where newbies break your farmables at the same time they earn the gems from breaking em. Benefit both players
    In the Light, I shall never surrender!
    Its a shame that you dont know any games made by Blizzard Entertainment :c

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer Chardster26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Medieval Age
    Posts
    1,226

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UkyoKuonji View Post
    Break for Gems. Means you host break worlds where newbies break your farmables at the same time they earn the gems from breaking em. Benefit both players
    Ohhh so thats what its called nowadays Thanks!
    IGN:Chivsy (Formerly known as Chivalry)
    Level: 13
    Need someone to talk to or hangout? Send me a DM
    NEW ACCOUNT
    Mainworld: CHIVY

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer Cool050's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    In my TrashCan
    Posts
    4,640

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chardster26 View Post
    Ohhh so thats what its called nowadays Thanks!
    You actually need to use a machine called "magplant" to be able to host a BFG. Magplant is approximately 18DLs.

    Discord:CoolZ#8735


    "If you're eating chocolate, then chocolate is eating you."

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer UkyoKuonji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,176

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cool050 View Post
    You actually need to use a machine called "magplant" to be able to host a BFG. Magplant is approximately 18DLs.
    Long short story.
    You have to be rich in order to be rich.
    In the Light, I shall never surrender!
    Its a shame that you dont know any games made by Blizzard Entertainment :c

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer Chardster26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Medieval Age
    Posts
    1,226

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cool050 View Post
    You actually need to use a machine called "magplant" to be able to host a BFG. Magplant is approximately 18DLs.
    Is this the one that collect seeds automatically?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by UkyoKuonji View Post
    Long short story.
    You have to be rich in order to be rich.
    I think so too
    IGN:Chivsy (Formerly known as Chivalry)
    Level: 13
    Need someone to talk to or hangout? Send me a DM
    NEW ACCOUNT
    Mainworld: CHIVY

  10. #10
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chardster26 View Post
    Is this the one that collect seeds automatically?

    - - - Updated - - -



    I think so too
    Yes it collects seeds automatically

  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer UkyoKuonji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,176

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chardster26 View Post
    Is this the one that collect seeds automatically?

    - - - Updated - - -



    I think so too
    There are 3 types

    Magplant- Collect seeds and blocks

    Unstable Tesseract- Only for blocks

    Gaia's Beacon- Only for seeds
    In the Light, I shall never surrender!
    Its a shame that you dont know any games made by Blizzard Entertainment :c

  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer Chardster26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Medieval Age
    Posts
    1,226

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UkyoKuonji View Post
    There are 3 types

    Magplant- Collect seeds and blocks

    Unstable Tesseract- Only for blocks

    Gaia's Beacon- Only for seeds
    Ohh i seee and i feel those worth a lot of DLs each.....
    IGN:Chivsy (Formerly known as Chivalry)
    Level: 13
    Need someone to talk to or hangout? Send me a DM
    NEW ACCOUNT
    Mainworld: CHIVY

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •