Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 1320

Thread: The 25 Days of Winterfest [Previous Entries]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Super Moderator Anulot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    <JAMMED>
    Posts
    2,314

    Default The 25 Days of Winterfest [Previous Entries]

    Hello! This thread is for previous days of the event, thus it can not be posted in.

    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...aily-Giveaways
    Last edited by Anulot; 12-04-2019 at 04:11 AM.

    Discord - https://discord.gg/jenulot/
    Twitch - https://twitch.tv/jenulot/
    YouTube - https://youtube.com/c/jenulot/
    Instagram/Twitter - @Anulot_GT

  2. #2
    Super Moderator Anulot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    <JAMMED>
    Posts
    2,314

    Default The 25 Days of Winterfest [Daily Giveaways]

    24 DAYS LEFT!

    Intro:


    Rules:

    - One entry, per person, per day.
    - No duplicate winners! (An exception will be made for the mega prize day, any previous winners are allowed to enter)
    - Please be civil! Don't be angry at winners, you all have an equal chance
    - Please don't talk too much in this thread, it makes it harder for me to choose a winner with RNG. Keep it to entries only. If you have any questions, please PM me instead! I can also be reached on Discord (Anulot#0001 only!)
    - Be cool

    At 10:00 PM EST, I will close this thread, move ALL of the daily entries to this thread, declare the next day's challenge, and declare the winner.

    Good luck everybody!

    TODAY'S CHALLENGE:


    TODAY'S PRIZE


    Previous Challenges:


    Previous Winners & Prizes:


    This contest doesn't have any affiliation with the GT event, I just needed a name

    Discord - https://discord.gg/jenulot/
    Twitch - https://twitch.tv/jenulot/
    YouTube - https://youtube.com/c/jenulot/
    Instagram/Twitter - @Anulot_GT

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,061

    Default

    shorturl.at/juyP4

    I have no regrets.
    Ah oops, I forgot to put my world name in the first post too.
    World: ARCANE7


  4. #4
    Super Moderator Anulot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    <JAMMED>
    Posts
    2,314

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lorddirt View Post
    shorturl.at/juyP4

    I have no regrets.
    Ah oops, I forgot to put my world name in the first post too.
    World: ARCANE7
    >:(

    To be honest, I was half expecting this video instead, I think I would have preferred it actually.

    Discord - https://discord.gg/jenulot/
    Twitch - https://twitch.tv/jenulot/
    YouTube - https://youtube.com/c/jenulot/
    Instagram/Twitter - @Anulot_GT

  5. #5
    Knight CrazeeManeeak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    it's best you didn't know
    Posts
    71

    Default

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgha9S39Y6M

    i wanna win gimme dat growscan
    Hi! My name is basically CrazyManiac...
    Lovely to meet everyone!

  6. #6
    IGN: HaxFrNubz

    Quote Originally Posted by UBIDEV View Post
    I wish i could go back in time with a time machine ......

  7. #7
    Super Moderator Anulot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    <JAMMED>
    Posts
    2,314

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazeeManeeak View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgha9S39Y6M

    i wanna win gimme dat growscan
    Congrats to our winner!

    Name:  randomwinner1252019.PNG
Views: 104
Size:  17.9 KB

    Discord - https://discord.gg/jenulot/
    Twitch - https://twitch.tv/jenulot/
    YouTube - https://youtube.com/c/jenulot/
    Instagram/Twitter - @Anulot_GT

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,061

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anulot View Post
    >

    To be honest, I was half expecting this video instead, I think I would have preferred it actually.
    Aw, You got me :[

    EDIT: Hey SmartWaffle! I was first to that >.<
    Last edited by Lorddirt; 12-05-2019 at 06:47 AM.


  9. #9

  10. #10
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    SG
    Posts
    411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anulot View Post
    24 DAYS LEFT!

    Intro:


    Rules:

    - One entry, per person, per day.
    - No duplicate winners! (An exception will be made for the mega prize day, any previous winners are allowed to enter)
    - Please be civil! Don't be angry at winners, you all have an equal chance
    - Please don't talk too much in this thread, it makes it harder for me to choose a winner with RNG. Keep it to entries only. If you have any questions, please PM me instead! I can also be reached on Discord (Anulot#0001 only!)
    - Be cool

    At 10:00 PM EST, I will close this thread, move ALL of the daily entries to this thread, declare the next day's challenge, and declare the winner.

    Good luck everybody!

    TODAY'S CHALLENGE:


    TODAY'S PRIZE


    Previous Challenges:


    Previous Winners & Prizes:


    This contest doesn't have any affiliation with the GT event, I just needed a name

    https://youtu.be/_XspQUK22-U

    Recently been listening it to alot

    Ign: resurrectyt

    Idk if u need world but it's the same as my ign
    IGN:jtfishtest2 (I got hacked)cri




    FREE GEMS AND XP[PEPPERS] AT CLINICALLY!!!

  11. #11
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    In a dirt block
    Posts
    232

  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer ItsKyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,174

    Default

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMdbVHPmCW0

    Im aussie btw!
    Ig: Kyan7
    World: KYAN
    “Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”
    — The Doctor
    “I was born to make mistakes, not to be perfect.”
    ― Ross Lynch

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •