Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: [Feedback] Transmutabooth Update

Quote Originally Posted by Odric View Post
    Hey all,

Thanks for the feedback so far! Glad to see everyone's testing stuff out. As a long-standing MMO player, I know how important it is to have that perfect looking set with all the effects you want. Though there are only 400 items available now, trust us - more will be added soon!

Once everything's implemented and working, just think of the combinations! You could have a hand item with a Ring of Shrinking or Glove of Giants mod, or... You could use the Riding Poop and transmutabooth it to look like Golden Air Robinsons so you leave poop everywhere you run.

Can't wait to give my red flip flops a speedy mod... And to wear a sword with the mod from Glove of Giants!

Looking forward to hearing more from you fine folks~

Love,

~ Odric
    Woah now you got me super hyped. That riding poop combination of yours is very well gonna be revolutionary! .[/QUOTE]
    IGN - MineDeath
    If Anything is possible, then it's possible for it to be impossible for anything to be possible! .
    Instagram:
    Instagram Link!
    Discord:
    Discord Link!

Quote Originally Posted by astinotrix View Post
    some untradeables work, some don't. as one of the devs stated before, more items are gonna be transmutable eventually.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kartosh View Post
    Yes, you can remove a transmute.
    Alright, thanks for the info

⎛⎝Deus Vult⎠⎞

Lesser Knight

(Sorry my english not very good but i want say something)
    This will be very Dangerous if true transmutabooth can copy expensive items. People who have Expensive items will use transmutabooth (for example: Ripper= Davinci, or Normal shoes= Golden air rob) after that we can sell the real item. And we can not know that is Real or Fake (from transmutabooth). Transmutabooth is a good idea and good update. But very risky

Quote Originally Posted by Galastiz View Post
    (Sorry my english not very good but i want say something)
    This will be very Dangerous if true transmutabooth can copy expensive items. People who have Expensive items will use transmutabooth (for example: Ripper= Davinci, or Normal shoes= Golden air rob) after that we can sell the real item. And we can not know that is Real or Fake (from transmutabooth). Transmutabooth is a good idea and good update. But very risky
    Many players seem to be worried about scammers and such, but since you can't drop or trade items that are transmutated, it's pretty easy to not get scammed. Just keep up to date with items and be conscious BEFORE you buy. Also, it's easy to not get scammed as long as you're reading what's on your screen. Very easy. Don't trade by dropping, only use the trade window. You can see what's being traded to you.

Quote Originally Posted by astinotrix View Post
    wait does that mean you'll be allowing trails and special particles/jump effects to be kept along with the mod after transmuting a modded item??
    because as far as i know, you can only keep the mods of the 1st item you select, while having the particles/jumping effects of the 2nd item which you took the visuals from
    That's true, I was just using the Golden Air Robinsons as a visual example since they're so shiny.
    Canadian Community Manager

I like anime, board games, video games, and food! (and just about everything else that's fun, competitive, and inspiring)

Link to my official IG

Quote Originally Posted by Odric View Post
    Many players seem to be worried about scammers and such, but since you can't drop or trade items that are transmutated, it's pretty easy to not get scammed. Just keep up to date with items and be conscious BEFORE you buy. Also, it's easy to not get scammed as long as you're reading what's on your screen. Very easy. Don't trade by dropping, only use the trade window. You can see what's being traded to you.

That's true, I was just using the Golden Air Robinsons as a visual example since they're so shiny.
    It's a shame that the poo trail wouldn't show
    IGN: Ephus

I speak fluent Finnish, Swedish and English.
    Feel free to talk to me in those languages!

Basically you mix two items in some machine, the first one will look like the second one.
    It’s an epic update, in love with it.

Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    Attachment 227817

Hello Growtopians,

Now that you know a little more about the Transmutabooth go and try it out yourself and let us know what you think about it!
    Looking forward to reading your feedback and suggestions in this thread.

In case you missed the annoucement and the Dev Diary, you can read more here.

~ NekoRei
    Dear Nekorei,

Please make a new thread where we all players can suggest a combinations of item that did'nt work right now.

Best regards,
    EuryX
    Growtopian

IGN: EuryX
    Double click the letter r

Free BFG @ EURYBFG

How to Advertise your World on a Silent World ?
    Click me and Read Here!

Peasant

Pls make Diamond horn can be transmute also if can make alien mind protector too
    Sorry for my bad english

Should try opening beta to allow us to help test combinations.

Quote Originally Posted by Crystex View Post
    Should try opening beta to allow us to help test combinations.
    That would probably be helpful to find issues, but wouldn't actually make the process go any faster, as we'd still need to test every item ourselves, either to verify any and all issues reported to us or because nobody mentioned anything about it and we need to be thorough.

So much possibilities
    Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.~ Albert Einstein

Thanks Oscur for my profile picture!

18 years old, from Sweden. Working as an Electrician.

Space out...