Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 91

Thread: [Feedback] Transmutabooth Update

  1. #1
    Administrator NekoRei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    In Your Heart
    Posts
    2,772

    Default [Feedback] Transmutabooth Update

    Name:  GROW_Transmutabooth_solo_Banner.png
Views: 1180
Size:  196.9 KB

    Hello Growtopians,

    Now that you know a little more about the Transmutabooth go and try it out yourself and let us know what you think about it!
    Looking forward to reading your feedback and suggestions in this thread.

    In case you missed the annoucement and the Dev Diary, you can read more here.

    ~ NekoRei

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer IWasWeird's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    im stuck on my vines oof
    Posts
    1,504

    Default

    hmmmmm does that mean i can overlay my shades on my starchild makeup? that'd be pretty cool gotta try this out
    I'm yet to be weird, same goes to others.

    IGN : xWeird | Discord : Weird#3325


    "An idot growtopian with weird dreams!"

    Quote Originally Posted by Baskerville View Post
    Ok Boomer, thanks for asking!

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer Jedaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    somewhere
    Posts
    1,705

    Default

    Pretty cool and I know it requires a lot of work but is this the monthly update. Dont get be wrong, its nice but it just doesn't have much interesting content..
    Professional poster

    [Goals]
    ·Scam 100DL [REDACTED/100DL]
    ·Be alive [Never complete]
    ·Become the president of the US [Completed]

    Contact me:

  4. #4
    Lesser Wizard Aeios's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Universe
    Posts
    346

    Default

    Does the item "Transmutabooth" consumable or it is permanent? Like if you place it down and break, it will go back to your inventory? (Sorry I didn't try the item yet)

    What you sow is what you reap

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer Jedaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    somewhere
    Posts
    1,705

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aeios View Post
    Does the item "Transmutabooth" consumable or it is permanent? Like if you place it down and break, it will go back to your inventory? (Sorry I didn't try the item yet)
    "Does the item "-----" consumable?"
    Professional poster

    [Goals]
    ·Scam 100DL [REDACTED/100DL]
    ·Be alive [Never complete]
    ·Become the president of the US [Completed]

    Contact me:

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer HugeLock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Espoo, Finland
    Posts
    3,051

    Default

    I haven't tested this yet, but it sure sounds really cool!

    I'll update this in a few hours when I have explored
    the update.
    IGN: Ephus


    Soviet leader (GL)
    Guild home in [SOVIETGUILDHOME]

    I speak fluent Finnish, Swedish and English.
    Feel free to talk to me in those languages!


    Avatar made by: TheThingIs

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer SnowBlizter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    614

    Default

    Kinda want it to show whether the item can be transmutated or not in the description or an icon when you transmutate.

  8. #8
    Administrator JamSandwich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    In a place
    Posts
    412

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aeios View Post
    Does the item "Transmutabooth" consumable or it is permanent? Like if you place it down and break, it will go back to your inventory? (Sorry I didn't try the item yet)
    It will go back inside your inventory.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by IWasWeird View Post
    hmmmmm does that mean i can overlay my shades on my starchild makeup? that'd be pretty cool gotta try this out
    Explore the possibilities of the Transmutabooth. Unfortunately you can't overlay two items of the same slot (in that both items will be displayed at the same time), one item will be replaced with the visual of the other, but if the first item has mod(s) they will be kept.

    E.g. Fairy Wings transmuted with Blanket Cape. The visual will be the Blanket Cape with the Double-Jump MOD of the Fairy Wings... finally the Blanket Cape can now have Double-Jump! Cool huh?

    This is just one example of the many possibilities and creative ways to use the Transmutabooth.
    Last edited by JamSandwich; 12-05-2019 at 11:18 AM.

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer Techy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Britain
    Posts
    5,463

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JamSandwich View Post
    It will go back inside your inventory.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Explore the possibilities of the Transmutabooth. Unfortunately you can't overlay two items of the same slot, one item will be replaced with the visual of the other, but if the first item has mod(s) they will be kept.

    E.g. Fairy Wings transmuted with Blanket Cape. The visual will be the Blanket Cape with the Double-Jump MOD of the Fairy Wings... finally the Blanket Cape can now have Double-Jump! Cool huh?

    This is just one example of the many possibilities and creative ways to use the Transmutabooth.
    Can we know the limitations of transmutations? It seems pretty inconsistent with what can and can't be transmuted.
    e.g. I can transmute Speed Medallion, Cursed Pendant, Zeus Lightning Bolt, Flame Scythe, and all items with rarity (?), but not Adventuring Mustache, Legendary Katana (presumably so because legendary), Seafoam Hair, Green Aura, Ghostking's Glory, Glowstick, Super Spatula, Guild Challenge Crown.

    nevermind (https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...booth-Update):
    Quote Originally Posted by Starkos
    Right now, we're at over 400 approved items across all the major clothing slots, and we'll be adding more over time (there's just so much to test, because with every item, we need to try it with every conceivable item in that slot to make sure it works).
    32 WOTDs
    3 Competitions placed in.

    Discord Tag: Hrvy#7777

  10. #10
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    At ur belly
    Posts
    53

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by JamSandwich View Post
    It will go back inside your inventory.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Explore the possibilities of the Transmutabooth. Unfortunately you can't overlay two items of the same slot, one item will be replaced with the visual of the other, but if the first item has mod(s) they will be kept.

    E.g. Fairy Wings transmuted with Blanket Cape. The visual will be the Blanket Cape with the Double-Jump MOD of the Fairy Wings... finally the Blanket Cape can now have Double-Jump! Cool huh?

    This is just one example of the many possibilities and creative ways to use the Transmutabooth.
    How if we do permanent ? Is there any ways to get it back to the first form ? Ex i do tractor with appereance diamond
    rocket shoes, is there any ways to make this tractor to look back at its first form ?
    GOAL :
    Max level (97/125)
    Enjoy the game (70/100)

  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer CandleJack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    3,396

    Default

    So I can now wear any shoe and make them speedy? Wow.
    IGN: CandleJack

  12. #12
    Administrator Starkos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Abu Dhabi, UAE
    Posts
    645

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hazefaze View Post
    How if we do permanent ? Is there any ways to get it back to the first form ? Ex i do tractor with appereance diamond
    rocket shoes, is there any ways to make this tractor to look back at its first form ?
    Yes, you can break any of your active transmutations by wrenching your Transmutabooth and selecting the appropriate options there (you'll get the items back, but no gem refunds on the transmutation, though)!

  13. #13
    Administrator JamSandwich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    In a place
    Posts
    412

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hazefaze View Post
    How if we do permanent ? Is there any ways to get it back to the first form ? Ex i do tractor with appereance diamond
    rocket shoes, is there any ways to make this tractor to look back at its first form ?
    You can remove a permanent transmutation inside the Transmutabooth. Look in "Your Transmutations" list.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Techy View Post
    Can we know the limitations of transmutations? It seems pretty inconsistent with what can and can't be transmuted.
    e.g. I can transmute Speed Medallion, Cursed Pendant, Zeus Lightning Bolt, Flame Scythe, and all items with rarity (?), but not Adventuring Mustache, Legendary Katana (presumably so because legendary), Seafoam Hair, Green Aura, Ghostking's Glory, Glowstick, Super Spatula, Guild Challenge Crown.

    nevermind (https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...booth-Update):
    The current selection of "Transmutable" items are based on the top 50 give or take most equipped items. More items will be added in the future.
    You can see if item is "Transmutable" in the Info.

  14. #14
    Lesser Wizard Yunichi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    101

    Post

    Need to try it first

    After iam try it
    I have question about that...

    What will happen if we transmutate Chicken plow and Tractor?
    Or it can't to transmutated?

    And what will happen if i sell transmutate item?
    Mod in item will reset to normal mod or it mod still in the item we transmutated?

    Cause if mod item we transmutated still in item, people can easily to scam other. Maybe...
    Last edited by Yunichi; 12-05-2019 at 11:33 AM. Reason: Added some text
    The Sky is Happy~

  15. #15
    Lesser Wizard Aeios's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Universe
    Posts
    346

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JamSandwich View Post
    It will go back inside your inventory.
    Thank you JamSandwich.



    Aaaannddd by the way,

    I noticed the Fissure, it is already white thanks for changing.

    What you sow is what you reap

  16. #16
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Canada,Quebec/MTL
    Posts
    48

    Default

    If we can overlay the one ring with other hand items im in
    🇨🇦Your fellow Canadian meme guy.🇨🇦

    Meme account :https://www.instagram.com/gt.yummemes/

  17. #17
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    47

    Default

    Finally I can wear my greezak cannon with my death scarf😆
    @stopdawndrop.gt

  18. #18
    Master Sorcerer Techy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Britain
    Posts
    5,463

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JamSandwich View Post
    The current selection of "Transmutable" items are based on the top 50 give or take most equipped items. More items will be added in the future.
    You can see if item is "Transmutable" in the Info.
    Will untradeable items ever be transmutable?
    32 WOTDs
    3 Competitions placed in.

    Discord Tag: Hrvy#7777

  19. #19
    Lesser Knight GTFarmerMark's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    At my house ;)
    Posts
    42

    Default

    sounds cool

  20. #20
    Master Sorcerer Ilikecats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    New Jersey(USA)
    Posts
    4,481

    Default You listened to my idea

    Name:  D4C2279D-6965-44D0-A948-F15DC22E5E9C.png
Views: 910
Size:  638.2 KB nice knowing u did
    IGN:YandereDemon
    Quote Originally Posted by Phanton
    I like your profile picture it's so cuteeee
    Been wanting to say it for a long time, finally decided to tell you today

    ヽ༼ಠ_ಠ༽ノ
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidDoesPBG View Post
    That Mexican pepper thingie

    10 chars

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •