Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Transmutabooth Update

Squire

I think this item is the coolest item

~MonoCow

Quote Originally Posted by ESTkid505HD View Post
    Does anyone know if you can change the item back to it's original state and does it also work with untradeable items?
    some untradeables work, some don't. as one of the devs stated before, more items are gonna be transmutable eventually.
    Ign : Netrex
    Level : 77
    Guild leader of : LeagueOfLegends
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeoFire View Post
    Odd how moderators always show up so fast, except when they know they're wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yasuo
    Don't worry, I will...
    Windwall that lux ult

Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Jedaki View Post
    Pretty cool and I know it requires a lot of work but is this the monthly update. Dont get be wrong, its nice but it just doesn't have much interesting content..
    Alot of people needed this to be honest. I am one. Alot of people had complaint about cool looking items that didn't have the mod they want. This is a wish come true lol.

The items its perma If you Break it will return to your backpack

Before the Transmutabooth update, I used to be able to equip Rhino Horn with Legend Dragon and the rhino would override the dragon and breathe fire. Now, the Legend Dragon overrides the rhino. Did something change?
    IGN: ChiggaLam
    Level: 114 | Dragon / Wings / Bot
    Sponsored Item: SLaminator's Boomerang (Sponsored by JIRISTAR, ChiggaLam & SLaminator)

hi guys, i was thinking, with an update like this, what are the chances someone will find a way to duplicate items or items like the harvest scythe that is transmuted and doesn't break, also people might think u are wearing an item that looks expensive like an pickaxe transmuted to a emerald pickaxe. these are only examples!

- dont get any ideas, gtsjokers
    goals

40 dls- 21/40
    2 mag plants- 0/2
    level 35- completed!
    own a profitable buy+ - completed
    win wotd- waiting

Teeny Angel Wings + Davinci Wings hmmmm

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by alextclam View Post
    Before the Transmutabooth update, I used to be able to equip Rhino Horn with Legend Dragon and the rhino would override the dragon and breathe fire. Now, the Legend Dragon overrides the rhino. Did something change?
    it was changed during the new chat update

IGN: EuryX

Goals

1.Get to Level 125 : [125/125] [ √ ]

2.Get the 1st BGL : [ Impossible ] [ X ]

3.Upgrade Guild to Level 15 : [ 9/15 ] [ X ]

4.Recycle 200 Magplants and Quit Growtopia [ 8/200 ] [ X ]

Free BFG @ EURYBFG

I think it's too limited. A lot of non-mod items can't be transmutated. I wanted to put a flame scythe into a fairy wand's appearance yet it can't happen. I, kinda, expected more from it.

Just honestly speaking.

Edit: Seeing that more items will be added soon, it's nice. Expecting more from it soon!
    Last edited by Gungnirs; 12-07-2019 at 03:00 PM.
    IGN : Elyxial
    Level : 83

Goals :

Tutoria-Ely Latest Episode:

Quote Originally Posted by Odric View Post
    Hey all,

Thanks for the feedback so far! Glad to see everyone's testing stuff out. As a long-standing MMO player, I know how important it is to have that perfect looking set with all the effects you want. Though there are only 400 items available now, trust us - more will be added soon!

Once everything's implemented and working, just think of the combinations! You could have a hand item with a Ring of Shrinking or Glove of Giants mod, or... You could use the Riding Poop and transmutabooth it to look like Golden Air Robinsons so you leave poop everywhere you run.

Can't wait to give my red flip flops a speedy mod... And to wear a sword with the mod from Glove of Giants!

Looking forward to hearing more from you fine folks~

Love,

~ Odric
    Woah now you got me super hyped. That riding poop combination of yours is very well gonna be revolutionary! .[/QUOTE]
    IGN - MineDeath
    If Anything is possible, then it's possible for it to be impossible for anything to be possible! .
    Instagram:
    Instagram Link!
    Discord:
    Discord Link!

Quote Originally Posted by astinotrix View Post
    some untradeables work, some don't. as one of the devs stated before, more items are gonna be transmutable eventually.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kartosh View Post
    Yes, you can remove a transmute.
    Alright, thanks for the info

⎛⎝Deus Vult⎠⎞

Lesser Knight

(Sorry my english not very good but i want say something)
    This will be very Dangerous if true transmutabooth can copy expensive items. People who have Expensive items will use transmutabooth (for example: Ripper= Davinci, or Normal shoes= Golden air rob) after that we can sell the real item. And we can not know that is Real or Fake (from transmutabooth). Transmutabooth is a good idea and good update. But very risky

Quote Originally Posted by Galastiz View Post
    (Sorry my english not very good but i want say something)
    This will be very Dangerous if true transmutabooth can copy expensive items. People who have Expensive items will use transmutabooth (for example: Ripper= Davinci, or Normal shoes= Golden air rob) after that we can sell the real item. And we can not know that is Real or Fake (from transmutabooth). Transmutabooth is a good idea and good update. But very risky
    Many players seem to be worried about scammers and such, but since you can't drop or trade items that are transmutated, it's pretty easy to not get scammed. Just keep up to date with items and be conscious BEFORE you buy. Also, it's easy to not get scammed as long as you're reading what's on your screen. Very easy. Don't trade by dropping, only use the trade window. You can see what's being traded to you.

Quote Originally Posted by astinotrix View Post
    wait does that mean you'll be allowing trails and special particles/jump effects to be kept along with the mod after transmuting a modded item??
    because as far as i know, you can only keep the mods of the 1st item you select, while having the particles/jumping effects of the 2nd item which you took the visuals from
    That's true, I was just using the Golden Air Robinsons as a visual example since they're so shiny.
    Canadian Community Manager

I like anime, board games, video games, and food! (and just about everything else that's fun, competitive, and inspiring)

Link to my official IG