Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: December’s Forumer Meetup!

Quote Originally Posted by Pokekid123 View Post
    Too many restrictions just makes the meet-up quite bad imo, too many huge locks, big locks, small locks. It made it quite difficult or impossible to pull forumers without access.
    agreed just lock the few blocks at the white door, place a password door and lock the jammers SIMPLE dont lock builds, a true forumer dosent grief

IGN: MadMewMew

SUB TO KFBUN

TNX DEVS FOR ADDING MY SUGGESTION (Floating Speaker) , (Pet Egg) , (Steampunk Goggles), (Fiesta Coati Scarf) and maybe (Mud Puddle)

Hi people

Today's Meetup was kind of a chaos for me and you guys due to the fact that I was having a mental break down having a fight with my family, I was trying to host the Meetup at the same time while my family was trying to break into my room and I couldn't concentrate on the Meetup which caused a massive chaos and since I was having a fight with my family I couldn't manage the two together, apologies for that.

Well considering all the feedback, yeah there should be minigames in the Meeetup however I don't want there to be a massive amount of games due to the fact that it's defeating the purpose of an actual Meetup, the Meetups are there for Forumers to build freely and socialize with each other. I don't necessarily want to force people into talking at such a small place either, you can talk in anywhere you like to in the world.

Another problem, when there's a mini game not everyone joins it. Some group of people don't want to join the minigame due to the fact that they're
    chatting with their friends and some other people build together with their friends and they get disterrupted. You may ask, why not pull everyone?
    Well, people respawn.

Small giveaways? I'm genuinely fine with them but I want you guys to understand that these Meetups are there for you to socialize with each other,
    make new friends have fun not for game currency.

A pre-designed world, leaving a certain area for forumers to build, as I said before, that's defeating the purpose of the Meetups however I can host a
    Meetup in a pre-designed world as well. Feedback taken.

A fun parkour, honestly as I said above, not really everyone joins and that defeats the challange and the race for others and there's not much land for
    parkour but I have an idea for this suggestion.

No Rules, so you guys blast off Swas- everywhere? Nah, I think it's fine. Not like there are much rules anyway, yeah? Have early access, you guys already get early access?

Dont have control over the players, mind elaborating in this? I mean I'm fine as long as you guys follow the rules and don't pull Non-Forumers into the
    Meetup area because...I'll kick them, It's called "Forumer Meetup" for a reason. I want these Meetups to stay only for FORUMERS.

Too many huge locks, big locks, small locks, alright I'll make sure to take off those restrictions for the next Meetup.

Don’t hold meetups so early in the morning, PLEASE. Try and find a time that’s closer to the middle of the day for ALL Forumers, not just the Europeans, Asians and such. I can barely go to meetups because of the time it starts. I see, this's been a problem for a long time now. I'll host 2 different Meetups at 2 different times next time.

Spleef, quizzes/true, dice games at the Meetup, I'm fine with them however I want to make sure you guys join ALL together so we ALL can have fun.
    I also don't want to interrupt your conversations and your fun by pulling you all into the game arena, so I'll see, I need more feedback regarding this, ty.

Next time, don't access people who don't post in the thread so we can verify them that they're Forumers then give access, I'm completely fine with this one, I'll see what I can do about this. Suggestion taken

I'll do my best to improve the Meetups because I see tons of points in hosting them. It unites us under one purpose, being a community with strong bonds and most importantly it shows the rest of the game how powerful and strong the FORUM community is. I'll make sure to give my best BUT I need your feedbacks, we can make them better as long as we're strong and together. Time to show the rest of the game how powerful and strong the FORUM community.
    Join Forumers United, Join now!

All for one and one for all, we are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.

Name:  Untitled102.PNG
Views: 29
Size:  173.8 KB
    this is an example on how you can control the players
    taken from FEBMU

IGN: MadMewMew

SUB TO KFBUN

TNX DEVS FOR ADDING MY SUGGESTION (Floating Speaker) , (Pet Egg) , (Steampunk Goggles), (Fiesta Coati Scarf) and maybe (Mud Puddle)

Will you host something in newyear? :/ Wait nvm different timezone

Instagram: @Rimuoi._
    Discord: @* Asagiri Rim * #1725

quotes that appear in my head when I hate someone

Talking

Toby
    First of all it was absouletly awsome.
    I am waiting for next meet up.