Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Buying dragon eggs

  1. #1
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    398

    Default Buying dragon eggs

    Can't find them anywhere. Put in vend if you have them please. Any type is fine

  2. #2
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    398

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Kaiel View Post
    Can't find them anywhere. Put in vend if you have them please. Any type is fine
    Now offering 10 wls if you can find over 5 eggs where stone is 12 or less, or any other is 20 or less

  3. #3
    Lesser Wizard kelek ulo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Kaiel View Post
    Now offering 10 wls if you can find over 5 eggs where stone is 12 or less, or any other is 20 or less
    so if i have 5 stone egg u will pay 5x12+10 = 70wls?


    can someone donate ANCIENT ALTAR or DNA EXTRACTOR @myslfarm ?????

  4. #4
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    398

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kelek ulo View Post
    so if i have 5 stone egg u will pay 5x12+10 = 70wls?
    I have all now, but thanks.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •