Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Fossil scammers...

  1. #1
    Lesser Wizard Sombodi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Playing Growtopia 2
    Posts
    180

    Angry Fossil scammers...

    There are a lot of methods fossil scammers do and one of them is looping portals.
    I would like to suggest a nerf on that because it's so annoying and unfair.

    A method I thought of makes it so you can't link portals to another portal/door/path marker from another world but only link portals to worlds only.

    OR

    Make it so that the owner can only access the portal that is linked to other worlds and when a guest player enters it, they will enter the world from the white door.

    there might be better ways and I just butchered my English here so sorry lol.
    CHJOP CHJOP

    Come Join Secret Santa 2019!

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    no have
    Posts
    539

    Default

    this would impact people who have small locks on worlds, like BUY+ worlds, who wouldn't be able to sell links because of this.

    Also people like me, who link their shop to a 3 letter world

    Just don't stay in that infinite link. who's forcing you to?

    for first suggestion

    the second one is better, but idk why people go in those links and stay there

  3. #3
    Lesser Wizard Sombodi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Playing Growtopia 2
    Posts
    180

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MystZ View Post
    this would impact people who have small locks on worlds, like BUY+ worlds, who wouldn't be able to sell links because of this.

    Also people like me, who link their shop to a 3 letter world

    Just don't stay in that infinite link. who's forcing you to?

    for first suggestion

    the second one is better, but idk why people go in those links and stay there
    It's not that people stay there, but it's just really annoying and wastes people's time.
    A little fix will solve it.

    Edit: and for people that stay there, it's more likely an alt of the owner trying to spawn some fossils in their world/s
    CHJOP CHJOP

    Come Join Secret Santa 2019!

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sombodi View Post
    There are a lot of methods fossil scammers do and one of them is looping portals.
    I would like to suggest a nerf on that because it's so annoying and unfair.

    A method I thought of makes it so you can't link portals to another portal/door/path marker from another world but only link portals to worlds only.

    OR

    Make it so that the owner can only access the portal that is linked to other worlds and when a guest player enters it, they will enter the world from the white door.

    there might be better ways and I just butchered my English here so sorry lol.
    I don't quite understand what you mean. How do they scam fossils?

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer EerieGt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    662

    Default

    This will affect many people and will ruin the concept of doors. Also these fossil farmers aren't doing anything wrong as long as they aren't sbing lies, it's only unethical.
    IGN:EerieGt

    Level:65

    Discord: EerieGt#5836

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer R4Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    IDK..I'm lost...
    Posts
    2,806

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JicinIsInvalid View Post
    I don't quite understand what you mean. How do they scam fossils?
    They dont scam fossil, they scam your time.

    They make u go thru portal, thru world before getting to the shop. Wasting ur time thru those make make fossils spawn.

    IGN: R4Z
    v I Provide Service To Most Stuff In Game v



Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •