Thread: Need help on how to waste my gems

Question Need help on how to waste my gems

So I started farming a month ago and kept on just buying WL pack because I was really careless and used those wls to buy more farmables (which caused me to lose around 25 wls).
    I am farming sorcerer stones which give me 21-22k gems and 900+ seeds per 3k blocks (I bought 6k worth 60 wls).
    I divided them into 2 and broke the first 3k first and planted the seeds and broke the other 3k 3.8 days later and planted the seeds on another farm so that I could have an interval and makes me earn gems faster.

I also made a stat farm worth 180-200 (REGRET), hopefully I will regain the wls I spent a few months later

I am starting with 0 gems again and I need tips on how to spend my gems after I hit a specific amount you guys will recommend.
    CHJOP CHJOP

Come Join Secret Santa 2019!

once it’s the time to, buy anomalizing pristine tools that people will use, such as pristine hammers and rods
    sell them on the first day of preparation and the actual event, where it’s the most profitable
    ign:Noobified
    instagram:https://www.instagram.com/noobifiedgt/
    Discord: Noobified#7916

Goals:
    Rayman’s Fist : 1/30dls
    Focused eyes: 5/100 Growtokens

Quote Originally Posted by Odric View Post
    AAAH I RECYCLED 36 WLS

Squire

Default How to

Save up till 100k and buy 1k ssp packs which you can sell for 65-70 depends on the pack.
    Buy birth certificate 20k gems and sell for 12wl
    save up for any festival and buy new items and sell for wls.
    save up for 500k gems to buy rsp 1k, and you can sell it for 400+ wls.

Quote Originally Posted by xEmre16 View Post
    Save up till 100k and buy 1k ssp packs which you can sell for 65-70 depends on the pack.
    quick question, about the RSP packs, do I need to record me buying it just so that the buyer will believe that you bought 500k worth or will they know right away?

I don't think I wanna spend gems on festivals as they are based on luck, birth certificates feel like they aren't in demand tho, SSPs I can do.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Noobified View Post
    once it’s the time to, buy anomalizing pristine tools that people will use, such as pristine hammers and rods
    sell them on the first day of preparation and the actual event, where it’s the most profitable
    Noted.
    CHJOP CHJOP

Squire

Default .

Quote Originally Posted by Sombodi View Post
    quick question, about the RSP packs, do I need to record me buying it just so that the buyer will believe that you bought 500k worth or will they know right away?

I don't think I wanna spend gems on festivals as they are based on luck, birth certificates feel like they aren't in demand tho, SSPs I can do.

- - - Updated - - -

Noted.
    Well, I don't think you need to record it because it will be a long video :v I'm sure the buyer will know what he's doing and check if it is 500k worth don't worry.

I spent my gems in SSP Pack, Surg Pack, Door Mover and Buying Wls, u can use my method if u want...

If u ask "Why u buying wls for gems?"
    I just buy 1 Wls with 2K gems, put it in empty world, then make a Dirt Farm, so i can sell it 5-7 Wls or 7-8 Wls when Harvest Event.
    That why iam buying Wls for gems.

And Surg Pack, I recommend u to buying more of 1 Surg Pack, like 2-3 Pack so u can sell it for 7
    7 × 2 = 14-15 + key
    If u sell 1 pack many people will buy it for 6-6.5 + key

Thats how I waste my gems
    Hope this can help u!
    Stay alive with the choice you choose~

I dont think spent your gems to sell SSP/RSP is a good choice :/ since there's a lot players sell SSP pack. Most of the buyers will find the cheapest pack to buy.

Yea you should sell anomalizing pristine tools.
    In the Light, I shall never surrender!
    Its a shame that you dont know any games made by Blizzard Entertainment :c

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by xEmre16 View Post
    SSP isnt 65-70. It's 55-60 now.
    RSP isnt 400+, it's 330-360 now.

To OP, RSP is always the best option but it is time consuming. You can try buying pristine instead.

I recommend you to buy winterfest crackers when winterfest starts ( 10k gems = 20 crackers = 7wls )
    Also if you have around 10dls, you can buy an unstable tesseract and a gaia's beacon to make a private bfg for yourself. You can sell gems for a higher price rather than packs. On summerfest you could buy summer packs for 15k gems and sell it for 15wls each.
    I have been playing this game since 2016!

I'm the guy who often misspelled growtopia to "groetopia"

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Coldshots View Post
    I recommend you to buy winterfest crackers when winterfest starts ( 10k gems = 20 crackers = 7wls )
    Also if you have around 10dls, you can buy an unstable tesseract and a gaia's beacon to make a private bfg for yourself. You can sell gems for a higher price rather than packs. On summerfest you could buy summer packs for 15k gems and sell it for 15wls each.
    Prices of crackers and summer packs will drop cuz so many ppl has so many gems. Bcuz calendars didnt even reach 35 each but when it was released it's alr 30. The rate 100k/60 is literally the highest every event. Just my speculations

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyBoi View Post
    Prices of crackers and summer packs will drop cuz so many ppl has so many gems. Bcuz calendars didnt even reach 35 each but when it was released it's alr 30. The rate 100k/60 is literally the highest every event. Just my speculations
    Owh sry i didn't know that summer packs dropped. I came back to growtopia on October.
    I have been playing this game since 2016!

I'm the guy who often misspelled growtopia to "groetopia"

Most of the times i waste my gems on Surg pack since it gives the most wls and much easier to sell [IMO]
    Best Regards,
    ~Deterxfox

Quote Originally Posted by Deterxfox View Post
    Most of the times i waste my gems on Surg pack since it gives the most wls and much easier to sell [IMO]
    The rate of the sellers of SSP and Surg quite same. So most of the time buyers will buy the cheapest from others. Its hard to sell something expensive unless it is clothing items.
    In the Light, I shall never surrender!
    Its a shame that you dont know any games made by Blizzard Entertainment :c

thanks for the tips guys.

I'll try to earn up to 2mil gems (if I can during this month).
    And split up the gems for the SSPS, RSPS, Anomalizing tools and surg packs.

Whichever I get the most wls will be my main priority afterward.

I'm also thinking of buying Surg packs and just selling the items in it individually, but idk if that would be much more profitable or just the same.

- - - Updated - - -

oh and an addition to this, I also heared that if you are a pack provider of some vend world owner, they would buy your items for a bit more wls/ a reasonable price. Idk if thats true, so can someone confirm?
    CHJOP CHJOP

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by Sombodi View Post
    oh and an addition to this, I also heared that if you are a pack provider of some vend world owner, they would buy your items for a bit more wls/ a reasonable price. Idk if thats true, so can someone confirm?
    yes you could, hard to find someone who needs suppliers though (its not like theyd pay that much more than the average consumer though..)
    they probably need a lot regularly

galactic goodies pack sells for 9 wls (15k gems for 9 wl [you should check sellers before you buy because I sold mine 9 last month])
    better than surg

1k rsp = around 350 (best method, dropping items are hell when max inv slots isn't even enough)

Quote Originally Posted by MystZ View Post
    yes you could, hard to find someone who needs suppliers though (its not like theyd pay that much more than the average consumer though..)
    they probably need a lot regularly

galactic goodies pack sells for 9 wls (15k gems for 9 wl [you should check sellers before you buy because I sold mine 9 last month])
    better than surg

1k rsp = around 350 (best method, dropping items are hell when max inv slots isn't even enough)
    ah I see, thanks for the info!
    CHJOP CHJOP

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by Coldshots View Post
    Rather than winterfest crackers, I'd recommend investing in buying winterfest calenders and sell them two or three years later. Heard that an unplaced 2017 calendar goes for several diamond locks.

Quote Originally Posted by UkyoKuonji View Post
    The rate of the sellers of SSP and Surg quite same. So most of the time buyers will buy the cheapest from others. Its hard to sell something expensive unless it is clothing items.
    As for me, i easily sold all my surg packs 7 wls each in no time, and i rarely saw people sell it cheaper than 7 wls, If i saw them sell it cheaper than me, i will just leave the world and wait untill their pack is sold
    Best Regards,
    ~Deterxfox