Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: How's the console community?

  1. #1
    Lesser Wizard Sombodi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Posts
    416

    Default How's the console community?

    I've been out for a few weeks now.

    How's it holding up?
    Anyways, check out my YT Channel, I make the crappiest content out there

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer m456's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Y u do dis
    Posts
    3,989

    Default

    I'm pretty sure it's dead lol
    not that it was alive to begin with

    Signature v9.2


    Art by Intensifies (thank you!)
    https://i.postimg.cc/NjzM0nBP/20200311-223919.png
    Previous sigpic by Parpul
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfsuprafang View Post
    Is m456 a dog? Regardless, he still is a very intellectual being, that one might compare him to the likes of Jesus.

  3. #3
    Lesser Knight Quadd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    45

    Default

    been quite dry

  4. #4
    Knight Amadeus-Otaku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    France
    Posts
    64

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sombodi View Post
    I've been out for a few weeks now.

    How's it holding up?
    we are fine (switch/xbox) ... with 12-50 players per day and 80-120 in week-end..

    via Imgflip Meme Generator

  5. #5
    Lesser Wizard PokeTrivia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Thailand 🇹🇭
    Posts
    193

    Default

    idk all I do is keep farming and never really got to talk with anyone
    My name is PokeTrivia

    or that guy who afk forever

    I do cool stuff and hangs out with friend!
    I won't let you down!

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer DynPlaysGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    With Mistie ❤️
    Posts
    14,231

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amadeus-Otaku View Post
    we are fine (switch/xbox) ... with 12-50 players per day and 80-120 in week-end..

    via Imgflip Meme Generator
    I'm sorry but you're actually delusional if you think 12-50 players with a peak of 80-120 is healthy for any game community.
    My heart belongs to Mistie 💘


    Discord: Dynnie#3475

    Avatar and sigpic by the most wonderful Mistie, thank you so much! ❤️

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    I'm sorry but you're actually delusional if you think 12-50 players with a peak of 80-120 is healthy for any game community.
    It was sarcasm most of the xbox and switch players have more or less given up on the game getting popular and I'm one of them.

  8. #8
    Knight Amadeus-Otaku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    France
    Posts
    64

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BerryAllen View Post
    It was sarcasm most of the xbox and switch players have more or less given up on the game getting popular and I'm one of them.
    thanks ! yes its sarcasm

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •