Lesser Knight

Default PRISONEROFWAR by CSJAKAT

Name:  prisonerofwar.png
Views: 155
Size:  508.6 KB

GrowID: csjakat
    World: PRISONEROFWAR

Prison break adventure!

Story: Welcome to the Prison! The goal is to escape! There are cool game mechanics like tomb robbers, adventure items and xenonite crystal. Get your inmate out and try to escape from guards. The parkour is not that hard, and you actually get a chance to choose your way out.

The world features:
    - Adventure using Tomb robber!
    - Parkour
    - Story
    - All the basic jammers including Pineapple Guardian and Ghost Charm
    - Xenonite Crystal

P.S: My avatar is invisible in render because of some glitch (I was wearing Legendbot with burglar mask/ski cap)

Default My world CARBO for WOTD! By Carbonide

Hello, I’m Carbonide and I would like to nominate my main world CARBO for the World of the Day. You will love it!

Hello, Welcome to CARBO! This is my main world. Here you will be able to find different kind of activities, information and you will be able to spawn through different places! Here’s a list of what are you able to do here!

1.Activities
    You will find here a parkour, a password door game and a PVP! (You can also punch the Obelisks to enter to a VIP area)
    2.Information

You will be able to find a WOTD Room. Their you can learn “How do you post a WOTD” and some building tips. You can also find my main goals in Growtopia and learn if they have been COMPLETED or UNCOMPLETED. Their is also a room with my most important achievements.

3.Spawn Area
    You can go to A VIP Room and find an Easter Egg!

IGN: Carbonide

Name:  carbo.png
Views: 91
Size:  203.7 KB

Default AFTERMAYHEM WOTD Nomination! (By Sebi200)

Hello, I'm Sebi200 and I would like to nominate my world AFTERMAYHEM for the World of the Day. You will love it!

Welcome to a city that used to be awesome. It was a great city that what filled with acid and radioactive substances storages. But what happened? Everything was just fine before the 20th of November when the 1st warehouse ruptured. Most of the people survived. However, the second warehouse is about to rupture due to the acid melting in surfaces. You have to get to se safe zone in 25 minutes before the area gets flooded with lethal substances.

IGN: Sebi200

Name:  aftermayhem.png
Views: 94
Size:  687.5 KB

Default VALENRESCUE FOR WOTD!

I want to nominating my world for WOTD.
    GrowID: ISKADI
    World: VALENRESCUE
    Story: The King of Kingdom of Love has sent news to all his people.
    "Best wishes to all my people. Our daughter Princess Valen is in danger. I guess some of you have heard it. We, King and Queen of Kingdom of Love need your help to rescue our daughter. She was kidnapped by a bad guy. But, we don't know who he is and who he from. Before Princess Valen was kidnapped, she went to the town for a walk. We will present it to the person who save her. Thank you!"
    Features:
    P and Z Jammers
    Fire house
    Valentine Weather
    Art
    Adventure items
    Parkour and story
    Render:
    Name:  13-59-43-valenrescue.png
Views: 92
Size:  542.1 KB
    GT Name: iSkadi
    Main world: ISKADI
    I played GT since: June 2014
    Follow my IG @iskadi.gt

Default My nominate...

CATINTHEWINTER by Rozaliyaaaaa

Story:
    One day, there has a hills which the house located, with a couple of peasant husband and wife.
    But, after the Christmas is about to end. They decided to went to the city for a while. Not for the cat, always living alone.
    After that, santa asked to his elf to accompany the cat as long they return from the city.

Of course, your journey wont be easy as you expected.

Features: • Cat in couch and Giving tree Pixel art
    • PZ Jammer,Fire House and Ghost charm
    • Weather Machine - Background • Credit Board
    • Parkour
    • Question on Adventure door and Passdoor
    • Adventure item
    • Trickster
    • Winner Room
    • Credit to People who help me on build the world

World: CATINTHEWINTER
    Ign: Rozaliyaaaaa
    Name:  catinthewinter.png
Views: 95
Size:  448.9 KB

Default WOTD Nomination for February

IGN: Turdy

World Name: EERIEST

Revision of Story in order to relate pixel arts and correlate the theme / story on everyday events rather than focusing only in Halloween.

"A new year, a new me!" is a common quotation often prescribe as resolutions when a new year starts. Moreover, today marks 4 days after the Chinese New Year. Therefore, it is still not too late to fend off evil spirits / bad luck!

The story of the world goes about a self-realization or reflection. Symbolism include pixel arts such as the pumpkin plant, evil eye and looming shadow wherein [man] plants a reflection to himself and thus, sees how he grows. Yet deep shadows pull him downwards to the inevitable pit. The eyes are always lurking in order to follow and monitor us. Creepy it is, the story of each one. How one views the world / story is subjective. May you find the key to yourself.

Truly, a new year - so must we look on ourselves and strive to do better.

Let's go stray for the usual stories and get real. Take time to learn from playing while one enjoys!

WORLD INCLUDES:
    • Parkour
    • Music that adds depth
    • Reflective Story
    • Pixel Art and Weather that correlates to the theme
    • Opportunity for self-conception / reflection

Latest World Render:
    Name:  eeriest.png
Views: 92
Size:  750.2 KB
    IGN: Turdy

Hello!

EERIEST FOR WOTD!

Default UNDERGROUNDCASTLE FOR WOTD!

GrowID : NixieID
    Hi, im nominating UNDERGOUNDCASTLE!
    A world with an underground castle theme that has so many adventures. You will not be bored adventuring here. Don't hesitate to visit
    The world has :
    - Punch & Zombie Jammer
    - Weather Machine - Snowy Night
    - Adventure Puzzles
    - VIP Room
    - Credits & Story Board

Name:  undergroundcastle.png
Views: 108
Size:  673.3 KB

Default Nomination for WOTD

3day gap
    it's been 1month+ since I first nominate this world here

Grow ID :SukaProjek
    World :THEFORGOTTENCAVE

Name:  theforgottencave.png
Views: 121
Size:  1.27 MB

Story : You woke up as it is the beginning of a beautiful day.. you went out your bedroom and went to the kitchen to meet your lovely wife.. when you are waiting for your breakfast, someone knocked your door. You went out to have a look, oh it's the mailman! He gave you a strange letter. You went inside and check and reads the letter. And from there your whole new exciting journey begins!

This world contains :
    - PZ Jammers
    - Credits near white door
    - P Guardian
    - Weather Machine - Pine
    - Original and Unique Story
    - Cool and self-built design
    - A Cave Parkour [kinda hard for beginner]
    - Adventure Items
    - Binary Code Puzzle!
    - A Maze with Dark Cave BG
    - A Temple with obelisk and sun gate
    - Pixel Art of an Old Treasure Chest built by me
    - Winners/VIP area

and a lot more cool stuff!

this world is built by myself and my creativity, I didn't copy anybody but I couldn't forget for my friends and the amazing community that had supported me to built this amazing world. It took me a lot of time so yeah I hope the community loves it! <3

thanks for looking
    IGN : SukaProjek
    Level : 48/50
    WOTDs : 1

a nub forumer n player
    follow my ig:@sukaprojek_gt
    <3

Default Nominating BELOVEDVALENTINA for WOTD 🌹

Nominating BELOVEDVALENTINA for WOTD @growtopia 🌹

Latest render:
    Name:  belovedvalentina (3).png
Views: 151
Size:  452.7 KB

Trailer:
    A couple namely Valentino and Valentina faced some cool-off for a reason that Valentina feels like she does not deserve the love of Valentino, in which he contradicts.
    Valentino tries to catch up with Valentina ending up to be transported to a different realm "The Heavenly Heart Kingdom" secretly ruled by a ruler of the most purest hearts of all angels - visit BELOVEDVALENTINA for the complete love story

World contains:
    -A long interesting eye-catching original love story by kaito, backup by krankie
    -A sequel ending trailer scenario on the end part
    -Creditory Board located on the end part
    -Full set of protective jammers (Punch Jammer, Zombie Jammer, Ghost Charm, Firehouse and Mini Mod)
    -Transcribed song "Star Tears" (sad flute ver./mix by kaito)
    -Easy parkour gameplay: targetting the audience to focus on the story
    -Originally created pixel arts by kaito: heart notes, heart lip ring, and heart eye)
    -VIP area with Valentina and Valentino's last scenario for sequel 1: Feedback and Winners Board
    A demon never hides - therefore lurking in the beneath of the abyss, now bow down you puny little mortals!

IGN: Zytran
    World: ZYTRAN
    Instagram: @zytran_gt

Post 2nd WOTD!

I NOMINATE "THETRUETOLIFE" FOR WOTD!

Story: "THE GREATEST LOVE"

The Greatest Love begins with young Gloria's love story with a boatman named Peter. Despite the fact that they love each other, Gloria is forced to marry Andres under duress, forced by her father to marry the man who raped her, Andres Alegre Sr., the town mayor's nephew.

Through the years, an adult Gloria is a loving and selfless mother to Amanda, Andrei, Paeng, and Lizelle. To her children's perception, their father is a hard working overseas worker who visits from time to time. They live in the Alegre's ancestral family home. Andre does not remit funds regularly so Gloria compensates by collecting, buying and selling junk. When their father comes to visit, they are a picture of a happy family.

A long-kept secret shatters their happy family and Gloria's children leave her one by one. As Gloria struggles to keep her family together, she starts to show symptoms of dementia and begins to lose pieces of her memory. She initially brushes off the symptoms until she is finally diagnosed with Alzheimer's disease.
    Name:  thetruetolife.png
Size:  745.7 KB

IGN: Vurtune7

Default DINOPLANET For WOTD ?

Nominating "DINOPLANET" For WOTD
    GrowID : JunHongYT

Name:  dinoplanet (1).png
Size:  653.0 KB

Short Story :
    You broke into the school science lab and found out an amazing machine .You turned on the machine and something weird happened . You have teleported into the Jurrasic Period ! So,what will happen next ?

World Contains :
    - Punch & Zombie Jammer
    - Parkour
    - Spectating Room
    - Pixel Art
    - Short Story

Lightbulb GOLEMTRIAL for WOTD

GrowID: Winwood
    World: GOLEMTRIAL

Name:  33D6C3F0-8DCC-48B8-9D49-481823CB6F72.jpeg
Views: 148
Size:  284.8 KB