Page 101 of 114 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,212 of 1365

Thread: Nominate Your World for WOTD Here! [December - February Cycle]

Default OURTRAVEL By PPVStar

Nominating My world OURTRAVEL For WOTD.

Story Line, A group of people set foot on one of the world's undiscovered kingdom, after hearing receiving news about what awaits in its. The Good and lovely side on the kingdom and The Bad and horrible side.

World Contains:
    -Weather machine - Night
    -Punch and Zombie jammer
    -Fire House
    -Story Line
    -Parkour
    -Credit Board
    - Vip area exclusive for the winners

New Mechanics includes:
    - Storm Clouds
    - Dimension Blocks
    - Deathtrap Walls
    - Gravity Wells

Owner: PPVStar

Render world:
    Name:  ourtravel.png
Views: 153
Size:  425.7 KB

Lesser Wizard

UNEXPECTEDLOVE by voOny
    https://s3.amazonaws.com/world.growt...pectedlove.png

https://s3.amazonaws.com/world.growt...ectedlove2.png

Description/Synopsis of the Story

The story is entitled 'Unexpected Love', written by voOny himself.

The genre of this story are Love, Romance, and a little bit of Melodrama. In the title 'Unexpected Love', the story will just revolve how Chloe and Throi (the main characters) fall in love to each other and how it became UNEXPECTED.

About the world

It has a song entitled 'You Can Stay by Stray Kids' which was composed/made by Overact

The world is connected to another world (UNEXPECTEDLOVE2)

It has a credit board which contain informations that help me in making this world possible

Both worlds have Antigravity, Ghost Charm, Weather Machine-Nothingness, Punch Jammer, Zombie Jammer, Fire House

It has story which the length is just average; not too long nor too short.

It has a very slight easy parkour because I focus more on the story rather than having difficult activities

It has a special area for those who finish the story and parkour

Note

Many of the new released items was not found in the rendered world. Here are the following items that is not seen on the photo.
    -Lovewillow's Lace
    -Lovely Dinner Light
    -Dwarven Column
    -Romantic Bushes
    -Angelic Counting Cloud

THELEVANTER by voOny
    https://s3.amazonaws.com/world.growt...helevanter.png

The world is made through the application of the song 'Levanter' by Stray Kids (a Kpop boy group) in real life.

In science, Levanter, also spelled as levante, is a strong wind of the Western Mediterranean Sea and the southern coasts of France and Spain. It is mild, damp, and rainy and is most common in spring and fall. It's named is derived from Levant, the land at the eastern end of the Mediterranean, and refers to the wind's easterly direction.

In the song 'Levanter', it is about letting go of something- of a dream, a feeling, or even a person- but it isnt a sad song. In fact, its full of hope and possibility, and with the awareness that the path is ultimately theirs to define.

What's in the world?
    Punch Jammer, Zombie Jammer, Fire House, Ghost Charm

Two versions of weather- it is undersea blasted world and it has sunny weather

Credits Board containing information the websites I used to make the world possible

A sign/banner for a certain player who give me some suggestions

English lyrics of the song 'Levanter' by Stray Kids

Different fun and engaging activities- Undersea parkour, Portal Game, Password Door Game, Sungate Game that requires teamwork

VIP area

Colorful hot air balloons that holds golden information which contains some lyrics from the song and its interpretation

(The information are applied in real life, it can also be somehow an advise of loving, finding, and trusting yourself)

That's all. Thank you for reading!

Hoping to win before February ends because my goal is to win WOTD every month.

Lightbulb First formal WOTD-Attempt

Remember the blueprint i made back in 2019?
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...ueprint-*Late*

Well i finally made it into a world for WOTD submission!

Welcome to the Tangram dimension of Growtopia! Apart from exploring the beauty of Tangrams, stay alert on the mechanical lifeforms living in the dimension that are often hostile and please proceed with cautions!

https://s3.amazonaws.com/world.growt.../fantagram.png

-Punch and Zombie Jammer
    -Nothingness Weather
    -Pineapple Guardian
    -Geometry dash - Stereo Madness (extended version)
    -4 different pathways
    -Cybots but I never realize that only 10 bots allow per world....

Default Nominate CavernDragon for WOTD

World:CavernDragon
    GrowID:3ABAPKA
    Render:
    https://s3.amazonaws.com/world.growt...verndragon.png

World have:
    -P & Z Jammer
    -Ghost Charm
    -Weather Machine-BackGround
    -Storyline
    -Hard parkour
    -Vip room
    -Adventure items(
    -Pixel Art

What new?

1)There are more colors on the world.
    2)Blocks from Guild Event are now delivered

I got the idea for WOTD from the Lord of the Rings movie when the dragon flew into the castle and started guarding the gold

Default TREETOPWALK FOR WOTD?

World : TREETOPWALK
    Username : Allyssaaaa

https://s3.amazonaws.com/world.growt...reetopwalk.png

Storyline:
    One day,you decided to go into the wilderness of growtopia and visit the mystical TREETOPWALK.Treetopwalk was once a popular attraction for the locals until the 19th centuries when there were cases of people suiciding by jumping off the bridge that was very high up the ground.After hearing these cases, locals were scared and did not dare to go and its now abandoned.
    You being a daredevil,decided to visit this magical place and discover whats behind it!

this world includes:
    Credit Board
    Storyline
    Different theme parkour
    PZ Jammer
    Weather Machine - Jungle
    Vip room
    Usage of adventure items

Hope to win!!
    Last edited by Allyssa; 02-23-2020 at 04:39 AM.

Username: MeshkaJ

WORLD: GOALSDESERT
    https://s3.amazonaws.com/world.growt...oalsdesert.png

Your uncle and you have lost in a desert. Cannibals of the desert kidnapped your uncle and took him to some CAVE… You escaped but now are feeling guilt. You decide to find the man at all costs.
    And your journey begins...

Features:
    World has story, is pretty easy you don't need wings or any other items to finish it. World also includes punch and zombie jammers, desert blast, parkour with adventure items.

WORLD: THEDEEPCAVEE
    https://s3.amazonaws.com/world.growt...edeepcavee.png

The cave explorers team found a strange cave, which according to every avaible local geological sites was unexplored. Perhaps it was the isolated location or maybe the fact that there had been no way for vehicles to access to it. Everyone went to cave but I didn't. As I was the only one to keep the signal with them. After a few hours the signal was gone, and I was unable to contact them. Which means that I have to down too and find them.

Features:
    World has story, is also a noob friendly, but it's much harder due to ice. World includes punch and zombie jammers too, treasure blast, parkour and adventure items.
    Last edited by ArnisAl; 02-22-2020 at 03:52 PM. Reason: need to add pictures
    Level 64/125
    IGN: ArnisAl

Default Renominating "LOVINGTALE" for WOTD

Name:  lovingtale.png
Views: 93
Size:  405.3 KB
    Growid : imProudOfYou
    Story : Once upon a time live a princess and a Prince, the Prince really love the princess , but there is an evil King that wanted for the princess. The evil King know that the Prince is trying to get the princess too, so he kidnapped the princess and lock her in a giant castle. The prince go to the castle to save her. But dangerous and deadly traps await. -------------------------------
    This world contains : •some pixel art
    •antigravity parkour experience + steam parkour
    •jammers •antigravity blaster
    •Love story
    •adventure items
    •VIP room
    •Song
    •My new made mechanics (boss battle using mystery door).
    I hope I can win, thank you.

Default CollapsedWorld for WOTD

Name:  collapsedworld.png
Views: 119
Size:  744.6 KB

Hey there, I’m nominating COLLAPSEDWORLD for World of the Day!
    GrowID: UpY

* The world has many different varying parkour styles which come along with it, including different themes with them.
    * It has a Punch/Zombie jammer and also a Ghost Charm, so ghosts won’t ruin people’s fun.
    * It has adventure items and different tasks you need to complete to advance through the parkour.
    * It has a V.I.P room at the end of the parkour, if you complete it you can hangout there!
    * It has amazing detail so people can have a good time being around the nice scenery of the parkour as well as they do it.
    Lul

Default RESTWELLBRO FOR WOTD!

Hello everyone! I want to nominate my world for WOTD (also to remember the moments and memories I spent with him)
    GrowID: ISKADI
    World: RESTWELLBRO
    Story:
    We got a best friend who just passed away because of accident.
    He passed away on 8th of Februari 2020.
    I Know him since Primary School, and become closer when Vocational High School.
    The 'We' word refers to us (His best friend). He played Growtopia too, but not serious at it. But we play it (Growtopia)
    untill now since 2014.
    He is a naughty boy at school. He is so popular cause of his noise.
    And now, he is gone forever. But he is still in our heart.
    Rest in Peace Bro! 08-02-2020, You the best!!
    We: ISKADI, MrDecters, MaxQueen, Indracen, MrLegendKIA, and SI16
    *P.S*: I wrote down what's happening to him that night in this world bulettin board. Based on true story
    Features:
    PZ Jammer
    Fire House
    Nogthingness weather machine
    Song (See You Again)
    Parkour (easy)
    Real Story (Based on true story)
    Adventure items
    Art
    Vip Room
    Credits (Song and Pixel Art)
    Render:
    https://s3.amazonaws.com/world.growt...estwellbro.png
    See You Again Bro!
    IGN: ISKADI
    Main world: ISKADI
    I played GT since: June 2014
    Follow my IG @iskadi.gt

Red face Nominating my world for WOTD!

WORLD RENDER:
    Name:  theheartairballoon.png
Views: 120
Size:  619.0 KB

GROWID: Earljey
    WORLD: THEHEARTAIRBALLOON

GLITCH:
    I'm sorry to tell you that some of the new blocks doesn't show up on the render like. (Lovewillow Foliage and Lovewillow Lace) that serve the tree on the world. Hope it will be fixed soon.

Story:
    He is the one of the villages heartrobs. Every girl would complete for his charm but none of them won. Until Cooper saw a girl in the woods. She was picking fresh red cherries that looked like her natural blush and red lips. But when she saw Cooper, she ran away. Curious, Cooper followed her that led him to a small cute hut. The hut was beautiful and was sorrounded by trees with pink chirping birds but nothing can be more beautiful in the eyes of Cooper than the girl he saw. He was struck by cupids love at first sight arrow! He knocked in the hut's door and was greeted by the girl. They soon became friends and Cooper would visit her hut everyday. They fell in love with each other and Cooper asked her on a date in the Heart Air Balloon Festival. On the night of their date, the girl was already on the festival and rode the Heart Air Balloon, on the other hand, Cooper was lost in the woods. It was too late, The balloon flew away and Cooper being left alone . The girl cried, Cooper cried.
    "I'm sorry... Agatha" Cooper exclaimed in sadness.

World Contains:
    [B]~Weather Machine (VALENTINES)
    ~Zombie Jammer
    ~Punch Jammer
    ~Adventure Items
    ~Credits Board
    ~Interisting Facts about Valentines
    ~Medium Parkour
    ~Fun Parkours

I'm hoping to win my world for the WOTD and have a belated Valentines Day to all of you especially NekoRei!
    Thanks!

Default THELANDOFLOVE for WOTD!

THELANDOFLOVE

Story: One day , there was someone from the kingdom who played in the forest. Suddenly, he noticed that there's no way to go out from there as he lost. In order to continue his special day (valentine's day) , he must rescue Bella from this place by going throughout those dark place and save her . HELP TO FIND BELLA!

Render : https://s3.amazonaws.com/world.growt...landoflove.png

World features :

P/Z jammer
    Firehouse
    Valentine weather
    A huge castle on top
    Parkour
    Valentine items
    Vip spot
    Storyline (Save Bella!)

Thanks to Dappols and Itsxel for ur help (Amazing builder)
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    #MALAYSIABOLEH

Lesser Wizard

Hello everyone, I just finished building my world EPSILONADVENTURE and now nominating it for WotD!

GrowID: ProdigyDawn

Here is the world render,
    Name:  epsilonadventure.png
Views: 122
Size:  487.0 KB

World Description:
    The world is about the adventures of Orion-13, a fully advanced robot invented by Clementine. Clementine is one of the best robotics engineer on planet Epsilon. Because of this, the ferocious overlord wanted to take over Clementine's team to help the military force of the planet. Therefore, Clementine have chosen to hide from the overlord while preparing for their attack in the future

The world features:

- Minor Improvements!
    - A unique storyline(made by me)
    - Basic Set of Jammers
    - Song - Alone by Alan Walker
    - Adventure Items
    - A puzzle
    - Special Area for World Completers
    - Creditory Board! (Everyone is credited : World Building, Song, Supplies)
    GrowID: ProdigyDawn
    IG: @prodigydawn
    ProdigyDawn#5608