Page 16 of 114 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast

Thread: Nominate Your World for WOTD Here! [December - February Cycle]

Default DELT4RUNE by crushkrtprml

GrowID: crushkrtprml
    World: DELT4RUNE

Introducing [ROLEPLAY] Enemy encounter! Would you fight or act?

Name:  6fc03fcaaffc6aba47ba0ff5a596fd5a.png
Views: 195
Size:  78.8 KB Name:  19f72f2836c70d3a183479fe480147f7.png
Views: 199
Size:  93.4 KB

Other Features in this world:
    Punch/Zombie Jammer
    Ghost Charm
    Parkour
    Adventure Items
    Winner room

Credits at winner room.

4 CONNECTED STORIES!

1. After falling into the Dark World, Kris first wakes up in ??????, without Susie. They continue through the dark area. On the way.

2. Kris and Ralsei first enter Field after going through the Great Door in Castle Town, chasing after Susie who left the party shortly before. In the meantime, Lancer starts placing down signs throughout the field, primarily to taunt the party while they attempt to make their way through the Field's twists and turns.

3. The party first enters the Great Board after leaving the Field. Inside, there are multiple puzzles that the party avoids in order to proceed. Additionally, the Great Board is guarded by a line of Ponmen who leave their pedestals to pursue the party as they walk by.

4. Afterwards, the party finds Susie and Lancer, who introduce their new team. Their team name is "Dark" followed by the name Kris chose on the Great Board. However, they haven't gotten any farther into their evil plans

Latest World Render:
    Name:  delt4rune.png
Views: 208
Size:  847.2 KB

Lesser Wizard

Default STORYFROMSANTA by voOny

Name:  storyfromsanta.png
Views: 201
Size:  1.21 MB
    This world was originally nominated for the World Building Contest about Winter Wonderland Theme World.
    I decided to nominate this world for the World of the Day Contest since it is not written in the rules that I will not be disqualified if I nominate this world. ❤

In a broad day light, Santa visited a place called Erone Town. It is a place where people show their love and support to each other. Whenever they face challenges, they help each other to cope up from those problems.

What's the reason why Santa visited the town?
    Santa was amazed by the love and support shown by the citizens of Erone Town. To make this relationship and ties to become strong, Santa visits the town to tell a story for the children- the future of Erone Town, about the act of kindness to your family, friends, classmates, neighbors, etc.

What's in the world?
    ■Punch Jammer, Zombie Jammer, Firehouse, Weather Machine- Snowy, Ghost Charm, Antigravity

■Mountain Parkour (Become aware of the spikes and icicles to pass the level)

■Aerial Parkour (Be aware of the winter winds so that you won't fall to the clouds surrounded by spikes)

■Short maze made of Dimension Blocks (Dimension Blocks are also placed in the world to avoid shortcuts in getting to the final level)

■Gingerbread Houses, Log Cabin Houses, Christmas tree, Pine trees

■Icy Tower

■Elf Houses above the clouds

■The factory of gifts and the house of Santa Claus above the clouds

■Icy cave for the mother bear and his son

■Ofcourse, a STORY (composed of 5 parts or 5 guestbooks) which can be read at the Gingerbread House, it is where Santa stays at.

I got the story from my younger sister's story book, so I give credits to her book as well as to the author.

Note: I saw in the rendered world that there are missing details. For the details to be accurate, there is Icy Throne in the Icy Tower, there are Decorative Propanes in the houses, the Snowtopian, and the dress of the Elfves and there is a Cute Riding Polar Bear in the Icy Cave.

Thank you for reading!

GrowID: SnowBlizter
    World: THEWINTERRESCUE

Features:
    -PZ Jammers
    -Weather Machine - Snowy Night
    -Story
    -Parkour
    -Winter clash blocks
    -Winner's area

Story:
    You decided to visit the north pole to see Santa. To your surprise, Santa was nowhere to be found. There was a trail of tiny footsteps and magical blue dust. You followed it and ended up here.

Render:

Name:  thewinterrescue.png
Views: 207
Size:  1.05 MB
    Last edited by SnowBlizter; 12-20-2019 at 10:14 AM.

Default NEXUSACYT

Hello I Wan't To Nominate My World!

World:NEXUSACYT
    GrowID:Nexusac

This World Created For My Main And To Be Cool And I Wan't To Show To My Build Are Good!

Render:

#growwotddec19
    Last edited by NexusacYT; 12-19-2019 at 01:56 PM. Reason: I Forgot To Place The Image

Default WOTD? :)

Hey there, I’m nominating COLLAPSEDWORLD for World of the Day!
    GrowID: UpY

* The world has many different varying parkour styles which come along with it, including different themes with them.
    * It has a Punch/Zombie jammer and also a Ghost Charm, so ghosts won’t ruin people’s fun.
    * It has adventure items and different tasks you need to complete to advance through the parkour.
    * It has a V.I.P room at the end of the parkour, if you complete it you can hangout there!
    * It has amazing detail so people can have a good time being around the nice scenery of the parkour as well as they do it.

* since I can't post the picture for some reason i'll put the link for the render here*
    https://s3.amazonaws.com/world.growt...apsedworld.png
    Last edited by TwiztXTNW; 12-19-2019 at 04:23 PM.
    Lul

Smile Nomination for WOTD!

GrowID: Dauglis

World: NIGHTMARESPIDER

Quick description: You awaken from a deep sleep at your friends sleepover. As you look around the place it seems that you are not able to find your buddy anywhere. You are worried. You look out of the window, and what a scene a gigantic nightmare spider has eaten your buddy. You get all mad and head out to find him.

This world contains:
    - Story
    - Adventure Items
    - P&Z Jammers
    - Weather Machine - Background
    - Fire House
    Name:  nightmarespider.png
Views: 156
Size:  841.5 KB

Lesser Knight

Default World of the Day Attempt by Banksy

Hello my name is Banksy!
    And this is my 2nd WOTD ATTEMPT! I'm really proud with this creation! I formed a cool looking Jungle world with a large parkour and fun adventures. You guys better check it out!

World has a funny story now with a plottwist!!

-THELONELYLODGE is all about having fun and it has a big adventure theme with alot of parkour and it's funny because you'll have to be patient to complete the parkour so that will make you enjoy doing the parkour and winning it of course. It's a Jungle theme basically. I really like building and I will keep doing that. World of the day attempts are challenging and fun making at the same time, this is my second attempt

-World Name: THELONELYLODGE
    -Grow ID: Banksy

World Contains:

-PUNCH JAMMER
    -ZOMBIE JAMMER
    -JUNGLE WEATHER
    -GHOST CHARM
    -AN ADVENTURE AND A COOL DESIGN OF A JUNGLE THEMED WORLD.¨
    Also a story with a plot twist!

https://s3.amazonaws.com/world.growt...onelylodge.png

Name:  thelonelylodge.png
Views: 175
Size:  1.22 MB

Default Xmas2remember By DaunKunyit And Friends! (REVAMP)

Name:  xmas2remember.png
Views: 168
Size:  1.20 MB
    After I Did Some Discussion With My Friends,We Have Decided To Change The Story Because The First Story Was A Little Bit Mess Up And Confusing

Story :Santa Claus Is On The Way To Deliver The Christmas Gift To All Growtopian Region.
    Out Of the blue The Sleigh Suddenly Lost Control And Make Santa Suddenly Fall Into Weird Maze.
    Somehow His Soul And His Body Are Separated.
    You Need To Help Santa Reunite His Soul With His Body In Order To Make Sure Christmas Eve Happen!
    Whithout Santa Claus Christmas Eve Is Nothing!

Not Interested In Parkour?
    Dont worry you can hang out with your friends while listening to the Christmas song called "We Wish You A Merry Christmas" inside the Santa Claus Gift Bag or you can watch other growtopian complete the parkour at our Spectator Room.

Well for "Parkour Lover" this will be heaven for you!
    Yes you heard me right!
    Our parkour is not so hard and not so easy.It packed with different difficulties.
    I can guarantee that once you finish the parkour, you can complete other parkour easily.
    HeHeHeHeHe

This world has:
    • Punch And Zombie Jammer
    • Snowy Night Weather
    • Song Called "We Wish You A Merry Christmas"
    • Vip Room For The Growtopian Who Complete The Parkour
    • Spectator Room Inside Santa Face
    • Hang Out Room

Credit :
    • Google For The Santa Claus Pixel Art
    • LadyWarrior For The World Ladysong18 That Let Me Copy The Christmas Song
    • (Check Out Her Masterpiece World At Ladysong Or You Just Tap The Last Button On Gateways To Adventure Inside My World)
    • Buysnow Owner For The Bridge Idea ( His In Game Name Also Owner )
    • Digied For Building The Parkour
    • Tacetus For TherMonuclear Blast
    • Blazwal For The Weather Machine
    • AmirulGamer5 For Sponsoring Punch And Zombie Jammer
    • Wdaawdwad1For Sponsoring Some Block
    • Lizxan For The Decoration Ideas

Hopefully You Can Enjoy This World With Your Friend!
    Advanced Merry Christmas To Everyone!
    Have A Nice Day
    Last edited by Po3; 12-25-2019 at 04:42 AM.
    IGN : DaunKunyit

My Quote : ( Ask For Wl, And Get Advice.
    Ask For Advice, Get Wl Twice)

Goals :

• Focused Eyes (7/100)
    • Win 2 World Of The Day (1/2)
    • Zeus ( Still So Far Away)
    • Own All Ring ( 5/10 )

Smile LOVELYSNOWMAN By PPVStar

LOVELYSNOWMAN By PPVStar
    Nominating My World Lovelysnowman For WOTD.
    -
    ☃️World Contains:☃️
    -Weather machine -Snowy Night - Punch Jammer
    - Zombie Jammer
    -Credit Board
    - Vip area exclusive for the winners
    -Lovely Parkour
    -Pixel art
    -Cracked aStone Slabs
    - CCTV

Renderworld:
    Name:  6DF40808-9C28-4DEC-9AC0-19627B33E212.png
Views: 148
Size:  1,021.5 KB
    Owner: PPVStar
    @growtopia #growwotddec19 #growwotd
    -

Default THE DREAMING by DAPPOL

Nominating "THEDREAMING"
    for WOTD
    GrowID : DAPPOL

Name:  thedreaming.png
Views: 138
Size:  1.42 MB
    World Has
    -Zombie jammer & Punch jammer
    -Adventure Item
    -Story
    -Adventure Parkour

Short Story :
    It is said of a gold miner who was very tired of his work that kept on mining from sunrise until late at night, because his work was very tiring he stopped his work because the work was not suitable for him, then he went home to rest to sleep while hoping to have a beautiful dream , of course he dreamed are beautiful things, but with a state of unconsciousness and no breathing[/QUOTE]

Default WHALEKING

WHALEKING is Growtopia's biggest Whale collection, and offers the players a guaranteed fun time!

Things to do in the world:
    -Swim with the whales
    -Relax and sociale in the cafe
    -Read interesting whale facts!
    -Test your skills at the waterfall game!

This world was built by mainly Skullifer and Banksy, but we couldn't have done it without the help of hundreds of Growtopians. We've sent a bunch of Super Broadcasts there, and people have wanted to contribute to the world by donating whales! It's pretty crazy, we started off with 366 whales, and there are now over 500 of them!

The world consists of a LOT of fishtanks (seriously, the world is completely covered with them!), as well as nice undersea-esque environment created with pixel art of seaweeds, corals and a fishbowl.
    We took the time to completely empty the world out of water, but we placed an Antigravity Generator, so the players can see the whales clearly, while still feeling like they're swimming and not flying.

We've got a goal of 1000 whales, and hopefully winning WOTD would help it. No one's forced to donate!

Here's the render!

Name:  whaleking.png
Views: 149
Size:  799.5 KB

Contact Me:

Thanks to Intensifies for the avatar!

Lesser Knight

Default MountainX8 for WOTD!

Name:  mountainx8.png
Views: 149
Size:  1.34 MB

GROWID: Kageno
    World: MOUNTAINX8

Story:
    Hey there, have you ever wonder what happens on the mysterious mountain trails? One village, a society of “wolf people”, vanished in one night. All eyewitnesses claimed that they saw the villagers fleeing in terror before the entire horizon plunged them into pure darkness. Who were the “wolf people” and who or what was behind their sinister and unforgiving end? I really need you help on this one! The rupture in the dimensional time-space won’t hold any longer!!! Find out more in MOUNTAINX8!

World has:
    -snowy themed mountain
    -adventure style parkour
    -creative MYSTERY genre storyline
    -newbie friendly obstacle courses
    -Punch and Zombie Jammer
    -pixel art of a beautiful house (log cabin)
    -original design of an ancient and aesthetically elegant temple
    -A huge variety of blocks that are related to the upcoming Winterfest (i.e winterfest foliage, snowy rocks)
    -Warm and pleasant lobby chill out area
    -Fireplace winter designed VIP room at the end
    -Credits at the guestbook near the white door
    -Greatly inspired by LEGENDARYMOUNTAIN

Credits are also given at a guestbook a few blocks away from then entrance of the world so anyone can easily see it.

#growwotddec19 #growtopia #growtopiagame #growtopian #wotd #winner
    @growtopia

Thank you to all and hope I can win WOTD!

Instagram: @kagenogt
    Cheers,
    Kageno