Page 58 of 98 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast

Thread: Nominate Your World for WOTD Here! [December - February Cycle]

Default TANGRAMSTUDIOS for WOTD

Nominating TANGRAMSTUDIOS for WOTD by Tangramboy.

Latest render:

Name:  tangramstudios (1).png
Views: 124
Size:  327.9 KB

Description:
    Welcome to the Tangram Studios main world, where you can witness the magic of moviemaking with your own eyes! This is the world where we announce our upcoming premieres for our features!

Features:
    1. Tangram Studios logo pixel art;
    2. Self-guided tour of how a movie is produced from filming to editing;
    3. Cinema with seats for 60 people;
    4. Statistics for our:
    • YouTube channel;
    • worker list & status;
    • current & upcoming project info;
    and more!

World buffs include:
    • Punch Jammer;
    • Zombie Jammer;
    • Signal Jammer;
    • Weather Machine - Background.

Thank you for stopping by the thread and I wish everyone good luck on getting the Trophy!
    Last edited by Tangramboy; 01-18-2020 at 05:57 PM.

Squire

Default Wotd attempt

goodday growtopia staff,
    I would like to nominate my world for wotd here.
    My world is called “lostbear” it is an adventure world about a bear that got lost and is finding his way back home.

My world has:
    P and z jammers
    Weather
    Song
    Pixel arts
    Parkour

Credits to:
    Vrlz for letting me copy his lovely song
    World “ayeshak” and “goldenbunny” i copy a lil designs
    Flixqt for helping me with the world
    Hopefully i win☺️
    Name:  lostbear.png
Views: 110
Size:  519.6 KB

Default ESCAPETHEGOBLIN for WOTD

You are an Elf working for Santa. Santa set you a task to take down the Goblin and save Christmas. go out there and help Santa.

World Has:
    -PZ Jammer
    -Snowy Night
    -Christmas Song
    -Obelisk Parkour
    -Story

I spent a lot of time and having fun building this world. If you’re interested just take a look and try it out!

World Name-ESCAPETHEGOBLIN
    GrowID-FireFuryXD
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Default Nominating GLOOMYDUSK for WOTD

Hey everyone. After designing the world for some time GLOOMYDUSK is finally ready! This world follows a dark-esque neon theme and uses a rarely used wallpaper: movie screen (which looks holy when painted)!
    Story:

This world has:
    -vip area for winners
    -storyline
    -basic jammers (pz firehouse)
    -background weather machine
    -lots (and I mean lots!) of paint
    -exotic parkour
    -one-way blocks maze
    -alot of maneuvering around
    Note that the parkour isn't hard nor easy, it's not a traditional parkour too, but it's refreshing. It's not super long, but it gives amazing gameplay and can generally be completed in under 30 minutes while still leaving joy in the player!
    P.s. the world has been playtested by several people, it is completely possible and invites you to think!
    Without further ado, here's the render:
    Name:  gloomydusk.png
Views: 103
Size:  199.3 KB

Ign : ooopsi
    "You don't have to brush all your teeth, only the ones you want to keep."

Sewing and smithing service!

Default Repost: Fireworksjuhla.

I don’t know do I have to post my world every 3 days again.

My world name: Fireworksjuhla.
    My GrowID: SolidMouse94.

There are a parkour and a story about what can happen if you launch fireworks not carefully. There is a party and some right way launched fireworks in the end.

Here is the renderworld:
    https://s3.amazonaws.com/world.growt...worksjuhla.png
    Name:  7C8D691D-D27D-4D53-948A-FF887B37E408.png
Views: 106
Size:  989.8 KB

There are in the world:
    -basic jammers
    -song
    -party VIP room for winners.

Default Nominating BeefDream for Wotd :3

Renominating BeefDream for wotd !
    Took me long enought to build this one and i hope it turns out fun for everyone !! BeefDream is an adventure about getting stuck in never-ending nightmares and attempting to escape and destroy who ever put you in that nightmare (no spoilers) ! ^-^ also its full of parkours and riddles built on a funny and serious story hope you enjoy it !! World includes:
    *P-Z jammers
    *Ghost Charm
    *Pineapple Guardian
    *Weather night
    *Pixel Art
    *Some New Blocks
    *Story
    *Parkour
    *Riddles
    *Adventure items
    *Credits + Public bulletin
    *Vip Area
    *and a ton of glue and paint xD

and as always thanks for keepin the game safe for the peeps, keep going guys, growtopia shall rise ! <3

GrowID: StarkSpark
    World: BeefDream

Render:
    Name:  beefdream (2).png
Views: 133
Size:  411.4 KB

Presenting, GROUPESCAPE
    Welcome! I'm NekoWolf [In Game Name: Winova], creator of GROUPESCAPE! I'll be entering it for WOTD. When I first opened the world, I got some really great feedback from people. GroupEscape features 5 different decorative escape rooms, all with different themes! You can either do them alone or with friends. The Valentines one requires you to have a partner though! Each room is filled to the brim with unique puzzles and riddles that you are required to solve in order to unlock more areas in the room. The world has features that aren't commonly used, such as cybots and steam! But anyways, here are the themes and backstories of the rooms!
    -
    Notice:
    Please make sure to always grab all adventure items that you find, trust me you'll need them! Also, remember all secret letters, they will be in this format: [O]. The letters can be unscrambled later in the game to reveal a password! All rooms [except for the valentines one] can be played alone, however more brainpower=faster escape! Please do not use flashlights, or any kind of lightsource, as it just ruins the fun. Feel free to help others, but please do not just give away answers! Some people want to figure them out themselves. The puzzles may seem hard, but just don't overthink them! Always remember to respect others while playing in the rooms. Mutual respect is mandatory. You can always, ALWAYS, ask the owner or admins for hints! We will be more than glad to help you! And lastly, just have fun!
    -
    Each room has a 1 Hour time limit. Except for the steampunk one, where you have 2.
    -
    Ancient Temple Adventure
    You and your friends are on an adventure in the jungle when you stumble across an ancient jungle temple! A friend suggests to take a look, and you all agree and enter the temple. To your surprise, the door slams behind you, leaving you trapped in the dimly lit ancient structure! While your friends are freaking out, you take a look around and notice the various numbers on the walls, and the many password doors. A friend yells "Look, something's gleaming over there!". You take a look and notice the shiny crystal goblet between the cracks of the walls. Treasure! Can you and your friends find the long lost treasure, as well as escape from the dangerous temple? Let the adventure begin!
    Reccomended Players: 1-3+
    Difficulty: Medium

-
    Horrific Hospital Escape
    You wake up, dazed, the smell of antiseptic floods your nose.. another smell too, but you can't quite figure it out. You're laying in a hospital bed, but why? Suddenly, you hear loud groans as a zombie comes barreling your way! That's what the smell was.. blood. No time to fool around, you race out of bed only to find yourself trapped in the zombie-infested hospital. The doors wont open. However contraptions on the walls and strategically placed numbers catch your eye. Will you be able to solve the puzzles and riddles in time to escape? Or will the zombies come get you!? Let the escape begin!
    Reccomended Players: 1-2+
    Difficulty: Easy to Medium

-
    Lost Lovers Valentine Escape
    You and your partner wake up in strange rooms. You yell, hoping that someone can hear you. Your partner responds, they can hear you! Puzzles and riddles have been placed around each room, however the only way to solve them is with your partner's help! Will you and your partner be able to communicate well enough to escape the room and finally be together again?
    Reccomended Players: 2+ [Required]

-
    Steampunk Adventure
    You and your friends are stuck in a steam warehouse! Steam-powered mechanisms can be found all around the warehouse, all capable of being powered by.. you! And your friends of course! Figure out how the mechanisms work, and find your way to the exit! Pick up letters and clues along the way, and have your friends help you with the ever so frustrating steam machines. Make sure to grab those adventure items!

-
    Startopian Spaceship Adventure
    Woah! You've been captured by a foreign starship! The members on-board don't look anything like you though.. maybe they're aliens?! That's awesome! One notices you staring and points their frightening laser gun at you. They may look cool.. but they sure are dangerous. You have to get off this ship before it's too late, and the aliens take off for their next voyage! The room they have placed you in has a single set of numbers above it. And.. a mirror? What could that mean? Figure out what it means, along with many other puzzles and riddles on your adventure to escape the starship!
    Difficulty: Easy

-
    In a nutshell, the world includes/features:
    1 Punch Jammer
    1 Zombie Jammer
    1 Pineapple Guardian
    1 Stuff Weather Machine [Using a Mystery Block as the stuff.]
    5 Differently themed escape rooms that require brainpower and thinking outside of the box!
    5 Mini-Riddles that can be solved for a prize.
    2 VIP rooms, one if you complete all mini-riddles, one if you complete all escape rooms.
    Use of Cybots
    Unique use of Gravity Wells
    Use of Steam Powered 'puzzles'
    Unique & original puzzles
    Co-op level that requires 2 people

-
    Render: The world render may not look very pretty but I have an explanation for that. In person [You'd have to enter and experience the world for yourself.] the world looks much better than the render. The rooms cannot be too close together or else it will just look and feel crammed. The open space allows admins and myself to travel easily around the world to help others!
    Name:  groupescape.png
Views: 128
Size:  995.3 KB
    ❄️ NekoWolf ❄️
    -
    My heart belongs to dragons 🐉
    -
    Worlds:
    [🔑] GroupEscape [If you like puzzles, this world is for you!]
    [🎃] HalloweenEscape [Same with this one! Just a bit spookier.]
    [🥳] TheMenorah
    -
    PFP: topazi 😭😭

Default MISSIONCAKE for WOTD!

I'd nominate my world 'MISSIONCAKE' for WOTD!

It's a speical world for Growtopia's 7th anniversary.

The world has a very cool story, it talks about (The mission of cake, where you have a quest to find the cake) sister and brother who were searching for a intresting book. Once they found it, the book sucked them into it, and a very cool adventure awaited them in three different places in world : in jungle, caves and mountains…

The world has :
    *Basic jammers
    *Little portal game
    *Adventure items
    *Room for winners
    *Storyline / credits board

World is party theme and possible to do without wings.

Default MiniTreat

My wotd nomination:

ABOUT WORLD:

This is a sequel to my thanksgiving world named SHOP2PLAY.

STORY:

Shop2Play is a store that offers free mini game coupons exclusive to their loyal customers.
    Because of the success of this promo, the owners of this establishment decided to invest in another business.
    Hence, the pastry shop MINITREAT is born.

This shop specializes in cakes, pastries, gingerbread, and everything else for those with a sweet tooth.
    Tri-media advertisement was made to promote its opening.
    People are actually looking forward for its opening day especially because
    they will treat you with a batch of mini game coupons.
    And since it opens on Christmas Day, the number of coupons you will get will be doubled during this day.

Hop on and join the line of the people eager to try the new set of mini games especially prepared for you.
    Treat yourself with their goodies and they will treat you with their cool mini games.

FEATURES:

-Original pixel arts that include:
    1. character (girl baker)
    2. gingerbread candy house
    3. table

-New set of minigames I thought of:
    1. mystery door roulette
    2. spleefing falls
    3. ticking time target
    4. hyperspeed pillar punching
    5. sharp, spike, the spike 2
    6. fantastic danmaku bots 2 (bullet hell bots)
    7. all the afk slides

-Original overall design and concept
    -Background music I also made entitled “Secret God Matara”
    -Winterfest theme and winterfest blocks

-Christmas info
    -PZ Jammers, Pineapple Guardian, and Firehouse
    Lounge area
    Nothingness weather machine

World: MiniTreat
    IGN: SilicaChan

*I love anime and I love to draw and incorporating them in the game is my trademark

Default Nominating TheBurgerPlanet for word!

Growid: Dcbunny
    World Name: TheBurgerPlanet

Story~~~

The last recipe book in order to make the perfect burger has been stolen from our planet Earth!
    Chef Herp, the owner of the book, and your captain, Dcbunny, have sent you on this VERY important mission to look for that book inside a BurgerPlanet!

However, its not an easy mission! By the time you have arrived to the destination, instructions will be given, All the best to your journey!

Features~~~

• P and Z jammers
    • Mostly all Colour blocks
    • Mostly all Colour Wallpapers
    • Adventure items
    • Burger and tomato ketchup as pixel art
    • A chef's head for winners
    • Parkour inside pixel art
    • Decorative items such as foliage and other more
    • Credit and story board at white door
    • Painted blocks of every colour

I hope you like my world

Default About the Event Maps Parkour of Growtopia

World Name: GROWTOPIA2
    GrowID: BOTTOM

※ World Info ※
    There are a number of parkour in GROWTOPIA. Also, There are a number of Event In GROWTOPIA. I made a parkour of GROWTOPIA's wonderful event. GROWTOPIA's Interesting event (Valentine Week, St Patrick's Day, Easter Week, Summer Fest, Harvest Festival, Halloween, Winter Fest, Chinese New Year) In This WORLD!!!! While participating in this parkour, you can experience GROWTOPIA's events indirectly.

※ STORY ※
    I started GROWTOPIA in 2013. I went on for years and finally I took part in every event. I need to look back on this one year with this parkour!

-Z/P Jammer
    -Snowy Night Weather
    -Manequin
    -FireHouse
    Signal Jammer
    -Ghost Charm
    -Vip Door
    -Adventure Item
    -cyber Bot

Default THEFORGOTTENCAVE by SukaProjek

Grow ID :SukaProjek
    World :THEFORGOTTENCAVE

I hope this works, I've done this for almost 2months now ;-;

Name:  theforgottencave.png
Views: 119
Size:  1.27 MB

Story : You woke up as it is the beginning of a beautiful day.. you went out your bedroom and went to the kitchen to meet your lovely wife.. when you are waiting for your breakfast, someone knocked your door. You went out to have a look, oh it's the mailman! He gave you a strange letter. You went inside and check and reads the letter. And from there your whole new exciting journey begins!

This world contains :
    - PZ Jammers
    - Credits near white door
    - P Guardian
    - Weather Machine - Pine
    - Original and Unique Story
    - Cool and self-built design
    - A Cave Parkour [kinda hard for beginner]
    - Adventure Items
    - Binary Code Puzzle!
    - A Maze with Dark Cave BG
    - A Temple with obelisk and sun gate
    - Pixel Art of an Old Treasure Chest built by me
    - Winners/VIP area

and a lot more cool stuff!

this world is built by myself and my creativity, I didn't copy anybody but I couldn't forget for my friends and the amazing community that had supported me to built this amazing world. It took me a lot of time so yeah I hope the community loves it! <3

Thanks for your time!
    Last edited by SukaProjek; 01-19-2020 at 06:57 AM. Reason: render
    IGN : SukaProjek
    Level : 48/50
    WOTDs : 1/3

a nub forumer n player
    follow my ig:@sukaprojek_gt
    <3