Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Nominate Your World for WOTD Here! [December - February Cycle]

Lesser Knight

Default WOTD Attempt by Banksy

Hello my name is Banksy!
    And this is my 2nd WOTD ATTEMPT! I'm really proud with this creation! I formed a cool looking Jungle world with a large parkour and fun adventures.

-THELONELYLODGE is all about having fun and it has a big adventure theme with alot of parkour and it's funny because you'll have to be patient to complete the parkour so that will make you enjoy doing the parkour and winning it of course. It's a Jungle theme basically. I really like building and I will keep doing that. World of the day attempts are challenging and fun making at the same time, this is my second attempt

-World Name: THELONELYLODGE
    -Grow ID: Banksy

World Contains:

-PUNCH JAMMER
    -ZOMBIE JAMMER
    -JUNGLE WEATHER
    -GHOST CHARM
    -AN ADVENTURE AND A COOL DESIGN OF A JUNGLE THEMED WORLD.¨

Here's the latest render of the world!

https://s3.amazonaws.com/world.growt...onelylodge.png

Name:  thelonelylodge.png
Views: 247
Size:  1.20 MB

Master Sorcerer

Default CURSEDMEMORIES

IGN: ROOTbeerr

Name:  E621BEB3-E5D0-43F9-AE79-3D74F8EF69A5.png
Views: 273
Size:  392.4 KB

Painful memories are hard to run from.

Two interlinked worlds, parkour, puzzles, new mechanics.
    Last edited by ROOTbeerr; 12-14-2019 at 04:30 PM.
    This space is empty, just like the space in my skull.

Default THEXMASWISH by Zaile

Greetings to Everyone! This is my first time to have an attempt on making WOTD specially this Winter Season, Have a Great Day! Enjoy playing with Us!
    Name:  thexmaswish.png
Views: 234
Size:  201.6 KB
    This World was named "TheXmasWish" because of its story about a young girl who has wish/es like the other children but it never been granted because no one knows what is/are her wish/es, Can you find out what are the wish of this lovely young girl?

World: THEXMASWISH
    Ign: Zaile

The world contains the following:
    -Story
    -Punch Jammer
    -Zombie Jammer
    -Background Weather("Hospital wallpaper" because the settings is in her house)
    -Pixel Arts (Used different Blocks,Pastels and Wallpapers)
    -VIP room (For those who already know her wish)
    -Adventure Items
    -Credits (For those who are part on making this wonderful world)
    -PARKOUR!

Latest Rendered World Link:
    https://s3.amazonaws.com/world.growt...hexmaswish.png

#growwotd #growwotddec19

Lesser Knight

LOVELYSNOWMAN By PPVStar
    Nominating My World Lovelysnowman For WOTD.
    -
    ☃️World Contains:☃️
    -Weather machine -Snowy Night
    -Punch Jammer
    - Zombie Jammer
    -Credit Board (next to the door)
    - Vip area exclusive for the winners
    -Lovely Parkour
    -Pixel art
    -Cracked a Stone Slabs
    - CCTV

Owner: PPVStar

Renderworld:
    Name:  C0A89654-7C6D-41B4-A4AF-61392CA7ED89.png
Views: 223
Size:  437.8 KB

WHERENUKEDWORLDSGO

Story:
    Your world was accidentally banned because you built some sort of betting-like structure (Which is illegal as we all know)! Through some sort of ritual, you got into the World-Banning Office! Okay, they actually summoned you. Well, this is the place where nuked worlds go. They are very meticulous about banning worlds. You're very sure that your world is not really harmed right now and is reserved for future observations. You know, it's just closed but not removed. They recommended you to search through all the possible places where your world could be. Now, you got to search for your world! Go everywhere where your world could be. Goodluck, player.

*The story is just a work of creative-fiction*

Renderworld:
    Name:  wherenukedworldsgo.png
Views: 213
Size:  427.0 KB

Features:
    -Possible without wings.
    -A winner's room.
    -Catchy story!
    -New Parkour Mechanics.
    -Credit board along with the world history board. Creative, I know.
    -Jammedssss~

Thank you for visiting and playing the world. I hope you enjoy!
    IGN : Elyxial
    Level : 82
    Visit my page for more informations...
    Goals :

THE ENCHANTED WOODS

GrowID: SnowBlizter
    World: ENCHANTEDWOODS

Features:
    -PZ Jammers
    -Weather Machine Jungle
    -Interesting 2nd person story
    -Easy-medium parkour
    -Summer clash blocks
    -Winner's area

Story:
    You embark on another journey to discover unknown lands. Your map lead you to this place and according to some of your researches, it's very dangerous. There is a tower with the ability to transform anything to something. That something remains unknown until you discover the truth. You make your way through these woods to find what you're looking for.

Render:

Name:  enchantedwoods.png
Views: 208
Size:  1,019.4 KB

Default ANCIENTFORESTS FOR WOTD

Growid: Dinoturtles
    World: Ancientforests
    Desc
    Ancient Forest Was Made When Indian People Come.At This Tons Of Stuff And Story About Indian People Journy This Forest But Be Save Because There Have Tons Trap Was Made

Also World Have
    1.Punch and Zombie Jammer
    2.Pixel Art
    3.Parkour
    4.Vip Area
    5.Adventure Item
    6.Weather Jungle

Hope I Can Won Wotd
    Renderworld:
    Name:  ancientforests.png
Views: 213
Size:  1.45 MB

Lesser Knight

Default MountainX8 for WOTD!

Name:  mountainx8.png
Views: 204
Size:  683.4 KB

Dear all who are reading this, I have really put in my heart and soul into creating this Winter-themed world and I really hope every single one of you can enjoy the warmth and coziness of my masterpiece. MountainX8 isn’t just any typical mountain parkour, instead it is depicted in a world where people who have the ability to meddle with the fabrics of time exist. It shows how such power may abused and used for corruption...and may perhaps lead to the downfall of a civilisation. Without further ado, here’s the painstakingly crafted storyline.

Story:
    Hey there, have you ever wonder what happens on the mysterious mountain trails? One village, a society of “wolf people”, vanished in one night. All eyewitnesses claimed that they saw the villagers fleeing in terror before the entire horizon plunged them into pure darkness. Who were the “wolf people” and who or what was behind their sinister and unforgiving end? I really need you help on this one! The rupture in the dimensional time-space won’t hold any longer!!! Find out more in MOUNTAINX8!

GrowID: Kageno

World has:
    -snowy themed mountain
    -adventure style parkour
    -creative MYSTERY genre storyline
    -newbie friendly obstacle courses
    -Punch and Zombie Jammer
    -pixel art of a beautiful house (log cabin)
    -original design of an ancient and aesthetically elegant temple
    -A huge variety of blocks that are related to the upcoming Winterfest (i.e winterfest foliage, snowy rocks)
    -Warm and pleasant lobby chill out area
    -Fireplace VIP room at the end
    -Credits at the guestbook near the white door
    -Greatly inspired by Hamumu’s LEGENDARYMOUNTAIN

Credits are also given at a guestbook a few blocks away from then entrance of the world so anyone can easily see it.

#growwotddec19 #growtopia

Thank you to all and hope I can win WOTD!

Instagram: @kagenogt

Cheers,
    Kageno

Serf

Default World of the day

Name:  timepuzzles.png
Views: 197
Size:  765.4 KB

World name: TIMEPUZZLES
    GrowID: ELEKTRONI

This world is filled with original and creative puzzles and parkour. We hope you enjoy playing it as much as we enjoy making it. World hava tips how to complite puzzles.
    There is a secret room in the world but will you find it?
    - Lot of different environmets
    - Puzzles and parkour
    - Hard bonus lvl
    - Punch and zombie jammer
    - Antigravity field parkour
    - Lots of adventure items

Knight

Default CONNECTEDTOWER by voOny

Name:  connectedtower.png
Views: 189
Size:  409.6 KB

World: CONNECTEDTOWER
    GrowID: voOny

If Growtopia had re-balances, CONNECTEDTOWER also had rebalances.

It is the winter season, the heat is frozen but still the defense must be active. Ready your magic umbrella (parasol) cause anytime we can feel the heat.

Since it is the winter season, I made changes in blocks and added items for decoration.

WORLD INCLUDES/FEATURES
    -Basic Jammers (Punch and Zombie)
    -Weather Machine- Snowy (which is active in the world)
    -Weather Machine- Warp Speed
    -Firehouse
    -Three towers that are connected to each other
    -An adventure that caters your deep imagination

Thank you so much!

-voOny

Nominating FIERYCITY by Kaito and Krankie

Here is the latest render:
    Name:  fierycity.png
Views: 242
Size:  1.11 MB

Here is the connected world:
    Name:  oxvon.png
Views: 171
Size:  213.9 KB

Backstory:
    Living in a city wherein countless fires have been spreading all throughout, a citizen from the city is destined to be the solution on dtoppin the curse of the fiery tree caused by the queen of dark spells "Ysandra" from the Book of Crapedium. Do you have what it takes to stop the curse of the fiery tree and save the citizens?

World contains:
    *Interconnected worlds (FIERYCITY - main/adventure world, and OXVON - story/parkour/adventure world)
    *Hypertech Antigravity Field Gameplay
    *Deciphering of Codes
    *Tricky Gameplay
    *Usage of old and latest halloween blocks
    *Intensive use of paints (mixing)
    *Intriguing Story to capture visitors attention
    *Usage of Adventure Items
    *Usage of Clash Items
    *VIP/Winners lounge
    *Punch Jammer, Zombie Jammer, Ghost Charm, and Firehouse on both worlds
    *Creditory Board

======================================

THECURSEDFLAME by Kaito and Krankie

Here is the latest render:
    Name:  thecursedflame.png
Views: 175
Size:  1.62 MB

Backstory:
    In the city of Haluluna, a fire emerged within the forest causing enormous fire spreads among the city: this fire plead no harm to burn anything but to curse massively on its surroundings. A chosen one, prior to a prophecy from the Crapedium Book of Haluluna, a book which holds the destiny of the city written by a Greek God named "Titaly", ruler of fate and wisdom. The chosen one was to find solution to stop the curse of the flame, and try to revoke it with the help of the Eyeledge, what holds beyond hids beneath.

World Contains:
    *Various Scenarios
    *Horrific Storyline
    *Pixel Arts
    *Wolfworld inspired
    *Usage of numerous unknown blocks
    *Usage of old and new Halloween Blocks
    *Story Quiz
    *Mind boggling block mixing
    *Usage of various adventure items
    *Full set of jammers: Punch Jammer, Zombie Jammer, and Ghost Charm
    *Publicity of Bridge Creation
    *Moral Lessons
    *Medium Difficulty Level
    *Creditory Board
    *Ensurance of better gameplay

======================================

LOAN by Kaito

Here is the main render:
    Name:  loan.png
Views: 176
Size:  1.06 MB

Here is the connected world:
    Name:  wrapped.png
Views: 172
Size:  405.0 KB

Nominating Reason:
    The reason why I decided to nominate this is that I wanna showcase my world to the community and not only to be mentioned as a winner. I want them to know that all efforts must be taken to consider, so yeah I am nominating this for showcasing it to the community as their 8th placer for this contest.

World contains:
    *Modern Shopping Cart
    *In game and Out game pixel arts
    *Many facts, ideas, and reactions about Thanksgiving and Black Friday
    *Riddles related to Thanksgiving and Black Friday
    *A simple parkour
    *Autumn-Thanksgiving theme design
    *Autumn Weather
    *Dimension Block (parkour)
    *Tomb Robber Gameplay
    *Usage of adventure items
    *Usage of clash blocks
    *Extensive use of paint
    *Complete set of basic jammers (Punch Jammer, Zombie Jammer, Ghost Charm, and Fire House)
    *Silver Dragon Trophy (ruling purposes)
    *Modernish song (made by Dvours)
    *Background Story of the world designs
    *Interconnected world
    Hey there folks, come and join us in our very special Secret Santa 2019 ⛄

By clicking this link❄
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...ret-Santa-2019

IGN: Kaito
    World: KAITO
    Instagram: @kaitonatics

Hi forumers! Im nominating my world for contest. Its my first parkour and wotd try ever so please give tips to improve it!

World: SKARZ
    IGN: ffakke

Story:
    Its about scars in life, and how everything will be good at the end even how hard life is sometimes. (Story doesnt continue in bigger way in playing parkour) Just love anime so i chose song and pixelarts for that. Naruto was one who helped me when i had hard times in life, also many years later allmights supreme pure kindness is the thing i like to look up

Wotd requirements/plus/info:
    P&Z jammers
    Bulletin & guestbook with credits
    Adventure items use
    Letter/number search and use in door
    Different pain/kill blocks and mechanics
    No parasol must, ”noob friendly”
    Door to world where song is copied. (Mainlink is in SONGTOPIA, go left and search lowest row ”HOKAGES FUNERAL”)
    Endlobby with full of love =D
    ”Super-vip” to different doors all over world to cheer up other.
    I think thats it
    Name:  skarz.png
Views: 184
Size:  465.5 KB

Default Snowyclifs

GrowID: Cutebrent
    World: Snowyclifs

About the world:
    In this World you are a normal growtopian but u landed here on this familiar area it Looks like Legendary moantian!
    You are trapped there but wait... There is an escape!
    Ur goal is to survive this adventure filled with a big story, parkour and find the escape!

World has:
    -P , Z and normal jammers
    -A normal/puzzle Parkour
    -A Big story!
    -A bit of jokes
    -And the entire enviroment
    Render
    Name:  snowyclifs.png
Views: 164
Size:  470.7 KB:

Last render time was 8-12-2019
    Last edited by CuteBrent; 12-08-2019 at 07:05 PM. Reason: Update

Default Jellyfishlagoon By Jojobean

Hey guys! This is one of my super old wotds that I could finally finish! This wirld uses a ton of unqiue and new blocks so I hope you like it!

Story: The year is 1647... You are a pirate on a mission to find treasure (Cliché eh?) On your mission however something hits your boat, something huge. The jellyfish king has come to end your poor pirate life and you must run to the depths of the ocean in hopes to make the safety of your smaller fleet.

Features:
    P and Z Jammers
    Arid weather machine
    7 Levels- Landing, Descent into the cave, Shockingly good time, Blow me away, Ship wreck, Clouds on fire, And the attack on the king
    Choose your own adventure elements
    Unique story throughout the map!
    Hard work!
    Render:Name:  66F172B7-C7A8-4B37-984C-144E5CB18409.png
Views: 166
Size:  984.2 KB
    I like working, pizza, and also Agario!

Donate? Go to JOJOBEANHD!!!!!

Wotds: 23 And Counting!
    Thanks for wotd seth! H4lloweenStuff 2/23/17
    ^ First wotd!
    Thanks to GOOGLEMYNAME for this epic art!

ID: 2ego
    World: Casefiles

Story:
    At your house: "You are a 29 year old unemployed man. At this point, you're doing nothing but waiting for nothingness. October is here, october 7th, the exact day your daughter disappeared without a single trace. She is buried in the forest that burned down years ago, she is buried next to her mother who died in that forest fire. Go visit them now that it's the day..."

Visiting a Detective Morgue that you either way would have to pass when visiting your family's graves: The administration immediately says this to you: "Hello sir. What servic-- oh, it's just you... What do you need? You're not welcome here. I mean, you'd be welcome if you actually worked on some case again, but that won't happen, will it?" You ask them whether you can visit the top, because that is formerly where you used to work in, and in response you get: "T-the top? Ah...it's too dark in there, not really fond of letting people in there... M-Maybe if you paid a bit?"

Some things I tried conveying to the readers here: It shows that you used to work there, at this detective morgue. The staff asserting their confidence and "control" by saying "but that won't happen, will it?" In the world, it does not say that you used to work there, I left that for the readers to deduce themselves. Once asked whether you could visit the top, you can easily spot the panic of the staff. The stutter at the last sentence is hinting that the "if you paid a bit" was an excuse made up to get you away from them.

Visiting your dear friend Canute, because you have to walk past his house when visiting your family's graves: First, Canute says this to you once you see him: "Of course I'm okay, I'm always okay. Stop asking that." The bulletin board that continues the story: "I seem to have a bad habit of asking people whether they're doing good or not. It always creeps people out. I can't tell whether a person is feeling bad though, so I will not try to break out of this habit - if someone feels horrible and I fail to notice...I wouldn't be able to forgive myself." Your character explaining your relationship with Canute: "Canute has been a really good friend of mine for over a decade, he's a real buddy! He's a mysterious fellow though, he never seems to talk about himself or his family. Well, it's better to not force people to open up, will just create unnecessary awkwardness! And well, it's his personal life I suppose."

Some things I tried conveying to the readers here: your character being insecure and terrified of losing dear people, and in attempt to cope with that fear, he, your character, asks friends whether they're doing good or not, asks that way too often, to a point they feel creeped out. I had this habit many years ago which also developed due to a tragedy, so this does happen in real life I believe, but probably very rarely.

Once you reach your family's graves: "Visiting two empty graves, that gives you a pretty empty feeling... How can I ensue my life with this...you...you're not even resting properly, are you Kayte, Lizanna? Of course I wouldn't do a different case, of course I would stick to trying to solve your case, Kayte, you're my daughter...were my daughter.. Eventually they dismissed me even from your case. Still a cold case - but nobody is dedicating anything to it...to this chain of disappearances that happened between 2004 and 2009 in our dear little town. Sure, they stopped, but they stopped from our perspectives; perfect crimes exist; the crimes that happen and permanently remain a cold case without any shared connections in the book. That's all, Kayte, Lizanna, that's all I have to say this time, I'll come again to talk with you two. G-goodbye."

Some things I tried conveying to the readers here: The character's confusion and lack of power to cope with the situation. You can see the stuttering, you can see how the character continuously mixes words up; unable to speak properly. Notice how at the first part of the story it's said that the daughter disappeared yet he decided to visit her grave? That implies that she is officially "dead," even though evidence of that does not exist. The stutter at the very end shows how hurt he is, shows that stuttering and communication problems begin when remembering this situation; and since forgetting something like this wouldn't happen...

Same board: "I guess I'll check the cavern system that is the only thing that suggests that it was a kidnapping rather than just running away; the cavern system that one must enter through the house at the right side." This is just a plot device, since that's the only way I can make the player play the parkour at least for a somewhat believable reason.

When you get to the bottom of the cavern system: "A key? What's it fo-- it says "Canute" on i-- wait, is it the Canute I know? "Canute" isn't a very "common" name, so it must be my Canute's key. I guess I'll bring it to him?"

Some things I tried conveying to the readers here: First, I tried showing the readers how impulsive the character is. Before checking the key properly, he instantly said "A key? What's it fo--" rather than properly inspecting it. He also made a joke by saying "isn't a very 'common' name," the joke is, such a name is never used anymore, and probably only a few people in the world have it at this day.

Since Canute was gone at the moment, you sneak into his basement merely out of curiosity (Previously said "He's a mysterious fellow though, he never seems to talk about himself or his family" to foreshadow this act): "What is this? What is this basement? Why is there a corpse at the end of the tunnel?! C-Canute, h-he...I can't think of anything that could explain this! It's his basement alright! Sure, I did a bad thing by sneaking in here while he's away, but we're long time buddies, h-he wouldn't get mad, right?! M-my curiosity took over...forgive me please. Anyhow, f-friend or not, I better take some evidence of this scene. The rope seems sufficient! I can't carry anything else right now, and Canute might be back any second now! (Bring the rope to the Detective Morgue)"

Some things I tried conveying to the readers here: Notice how the first two sentences did not have an exclamation mark? That was because he begun describing the place before seeing the corpse, therefore he was remotely calm, even while noticing how dirty and malicious it looked. Used the word "tunnel" rather than "basement" to give the writing more aesthetic quality. "I can't think of anything that could explain this," shows how caring he is, even while being in a situation such as that, the first thing he does is try to think of something that could justify it all. Then, he begins conflicting with himself, being confused, asking for forgiveness even while he did not do anything wrong. Why the detective morgue? Because they said you'd be welcome there if you worked on a case again, and well, technically the rope could pass and be enough to convince them.

Once you visit the morgue and show them the evidence, they welcome you, and thus you instantly decide to once again check the evidence of your daughter's disappearance: "I was let in the evidence room because I begun working on a case again, t-technically (all you did was bring in a piece of evidence that is not nearly enough to do anything). Nonetheless, I can review the evidence of my daughter's disappearance now. These pieces of evidence are borderline nothing though, they don't lead to anything at all, and have been reviewed tens of times already. Still, I feel...obliged to do it again."

In a very clever way I introduce halloween blocks as "evidence" there (plus points), one of the pieces of evidences being an "adventure banana," using that you can enter a new parkour stage and continue the story. At the bottom of the gorilla-dungeon (the place where you use the banana in) there is something that you could call a body-dumping hole, a pile of old bones and bodies cramped up with an excessive amount of cobwebs surrounding it, and due to the foul smell, you say this: "This place...this smell...How many people have died here? 20? 30? No, even more. Around 60 people have died here." After exploring that dungeon, you get a torch.

The torch suffices as the "payment" the morgue staff were talking about, and thus you enter the top. They lock you out instantly, making you unable to leave: "t-this is... how could this be? These corpses are thrown around without a single care in the world. T-this morgue... This morgue has a dark secret, and with this - I might be able to expose it's dark secret! However, the exit is locked, so how am I supposed to leave this place with the evidence? (The "evidence" is a goblet, and goblets break on death, and since the exit was locked by them, the only way to leave the top is to respawn). There is no way... I will have to find a different piece of evidence. The torch could prove useful in the cavern system (there is a special cave in there that you can enter only while having a special light source).

Once you're at the end of the special cave: "this is?! This is from the morgue, I'm sure of it! It also has "the dirt" on it! If I bring it outside, it will definitely expose their misdeeds! I will shove it right next to their faces!" Shoving it right next to their faces doesn't sound like a smart idea, but well, the character is pretty impulsive...

Once you're at the morgue with the evidence: the staff tells you: "W-we got it, we'll take you to our leader!" Once you're there, you can see cult-like design, fire wallpapers, and dozens of cult portraits (been foreshadowed at an early stage with cult portraits AND by an item shelf in Canute's basement that had a cult outfit in it): "Seems like The Detective Morgue was involved in some sort of cult activity... The more I get to know about them - the more unsettling it gets..." Once you walk in that malicious-looking dungeon for a bit, you see a cultist which seems to be a guardian of something, he tells you: "You found evidence - but you are now stuck here." Once you're past him, you enter a portal which leads you to another stage. At the end of the stage, you get a key (and since you already have one, you can enter a vent at the end of the cavern system, since it had the requirement of two keys): "This seems to be the exit, luckily. Now that I got a key that does...I'm not sure what-- BUT should work as evidence, I will be able to expose the dark criminal life of the morgue!"

You enter some sort of science laboratory, however, it seems like it's an abandoned one. You find a text saying "Human experimentation: Area 1," which completely shocked your character. You also find the cultist portraits in one of the rooms, proving the connections of the three. In one of the rooms you find books, two of them, one of them holds the records of the kidnappings that happened through the years, one of them saying "Kayte"... The other book shows the records of the human experimentation they committed; proving that Kayte is in fact, long dead, along with every other person that got kidnapped by this heinous criminal organization. The way you came from automatically closed up once you got inside the laboratory, and so you use the laboratory's emergency exit.

Once you parkoured your way out, you said this: "Being honest, I was petrified after reading that, as the realization sunk into me, I couldn't even speak of a word. Canute was a part of their cult - was he the one that kidnapped my daughter? He was the closest to me, he was always...right there, always... I will expose the truth, I have everything to do so. I hope...I hope this makes you happy Kayte, Lizanna, because I, I don't feel any relief...the same feeling of emptiness is still haunting me."

Well, that's it! I doubt that the players that will play this live will notice any of the subtle details I left in the story, but oh well, the suble details are there for older audiences either way. I made this story while trying to fall asleep, I took around 5 days to think of it.

Inspirations and references:
    > The name "Kayte" means "pure." Trying to say that the kidnapping of her could NEVER be justified, as she was an innocent child with a bright future.
    > The name "Canute" is taken from the anime "Vinland Saga," the coward Prince "Canute."
    > "This place...this smell...How many people have died here? 20? 30? No, even more. Around 60 people have died here." The room and the entire quoted thing was heavily influenced by the anime "Monster." In that show once the character named "Heinrich Lunge" enters one specific room (in which also many people died), Lunge kept increasing the number of people that have died in the room when stating how many have.
    > The name "casefiles" is inspired/comes from the detective mystery anime "The Kindaichi Case Files."
    > The iron bars around the world might seem "off," however, they are actually very important; they indicate the main character's feelings of being lost, trapped, unable to live on; being caged.

> HEAVILY inspired by the detective anime "Detective Conan" and "Monster."

Gameplay:
    Of course, this has unique parkour mechanics, some are ones that I've never seen in any world, and believe me, I've played many worlds. I used a lot of portals, very bad unicorns, evil eyes, deadly spiders, and more to create the parkour, I used them in specific because they're never used in any worlds, and that is because they're insanely expensive, and since I do not care about such things, I just want to build something great, the GREATEST thing of it all, I don't mind spending my growtopia life savings on some world that will most likely not even win (halloween contest). Well! I hope you will play it yourself to truly experience it's beauty, the mechanics are damn mind blowing, I'm telling you!

Often you have to run from one side of the world to another, re-use gateways, read the story to understand where to go, and more. So yeah, gameplay-wise I'd say it's a 10/10 (objectively saying that, got some professionals to test it). The design & story will be the decider I believe, sicne I am not sure about the level of those two.

Design:
    First, I figured people will just go crazy on pixel arts, so yeah, I decided to not even compete in that; mostly because I can't build them either way, and overall I think pixel arts ruin adventure worlds; sure, they are eye-candy when checking the render, but when actually playing the world you can't even see the pixel arts, and they take so much space...you could add like 3 stages in exchange of one pixel art. So, yeah, I'd rather do my own thing, do what I'm best at; making good gameplays and individual designs (individual designs are the designs you experience while playing the world in-game - my worlds always look the best when playing them in-game, my renders always turn out bad for that one reason; because I don't do overall designs).

I think I made a lot of great designs, I used tons of paints, tons of blocks that're never used in worlds, and just in general, I think this is by far my best work so far...so if I don't win, it's fine, I'm satisfied with this world

While I enjoyed myself while building this world, I did not enjoy getting the resources, I've probably spent more time looking for resources than building the world itself, it just...took so long, it felt as if I was looking for some kind of extinct creature, since no one had anything I needed for this world. At the end, I ended up buying everything I needed for insanely stupid prices, spent all my profit that I earned from my other WOTDs, even had to sell my set, weather machines, and jammers of other worlds. I'm satisfied and happy with how this turned out though. Don't think that anyone will top the stuff I used for gameplay/design.

Plus Points In the most clever way I introduced people some halloween stuff, in the "evidence" room, I introduced halloween stuff as "evidence." I used a lot of gameplay blocks though, so I think people will learn a lot of things about growtopia in general while playing the world (Such as the Howler).
    Plus Points That is the strongest point of this world; the never-used blocks, backgrounds, mechanics, designs, gameplays, etc, being used here.

Name:  casefiles.png
Views: 158
Size:  594.2 KB

To sum up (for the instagram thing):
    - Great DETECTIVE story
    - Unique Parkour/mechanics
    - Great unique designs
    - VIP!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Other one "TheBerserker"
    Name:  theberserker.png
Views: 154
Size:  400.1 KB
    > Has both Punch and Zombie jammer
    > Firehouse to protect people from fires
    > Parkours
    > Riddles
    > Mazes
    > Adventure items and gateways
    > Over a thousand paint buckets in use
    > Small and big pixel arts
    > Secrets to explore for players
    > Gravity Well block great use
    > Pretty good scary halloween story
    > Mystery Doors
    > And more!

Default SAVETHESANTACLAUS FOR WOTD

Hi I'm xNetworks, I'm Nominating my World "SAVETHESANTACLAUS" For WOTD.

Story:
    One day,
    You were adventuring into a Cave, Then You saw a man in the cave. After you got closer to the man you realised that the man was Santa Claus.
    You asked "Hey Santa, What are you doing here?"
    Santa replied " Oh hi, well I'm lost I don't know how i got here, Can you help me get out of this cave?".
    Now It's your time to help the Santa Claus

Features:
    -Punch Jammer
    -Zombie Jammer
    -Weather Machine-Snowy
    -Pixel Arts
    -Adventure Items
    -Parkour (Medium/Hard)
    -Credit Board

GrowID : xNetworks
    World : SAVETHESANTACLAUS

Renderworld:
    Name:  savethesantaclaus.png
Views: 172
Size:  586.1 KB

Lesser Knight

Smile LOVELYSNOWMAN By PPVStar

LOVELYSNOWMAN By PPVStar
    Nominating My World Lovelysnowman For WOTD.
    -
    ☃️World Contains:☃️
    -Weather machine -Snowy Night - Punch Jammer
    - Zombie Jammer
    -Credit Board ( next to the door)
    - Vip area exclusive for the winners
    -Lovely Parkour
    -Pixel art
    -Cracked aStone Slabs
    - CCTV

Owner: PPVStar

Renderworld:
    Name:  194C97AD-70CB-497E-AFAF-C2988A170ACB.jpeg
Views: 176
Size:  248.9 KB
    @growtopia #growwotddec19 #growwotd
    -

Default BigTimeDash

Presenting my wotd entry:

WORLD NAME: BigTimeDash
    IGN: Flyxx

My Backstory:
    The items I placed inside my shopping cart are my long term goals in this game.
    Legendary Katana, Spirit of Anubis, and BGL(s) are things you cannot obtain overnight.
    The image of growtopian peeking at the side can be myself because I'm still at awe looking at these items.

About the World:
    The world is a race world with a meaning.
    The race represents my own sub-theme "CHASING MY GROWTOPIA DREAMS."
    More than just racing against others, I'm actually racing against myself.
    "How fast/motivated am I to go after my dreams?"
    "How persistent and patient am I to reach my goal?"

Game mechanics:
    The race is basically a one-way path that you need to finish.
    At the end of the race is a race end flag that will indicate your time.
    Find the door that corresponds to your time.
    Enter the door to find what it says about your time.
    The meaning is actually intended for fun only.
    You can choose a certain time and make it your personal goal.

Features:
    Shopping cart theme
    Background music
    Punch Jammer, Zombie Jammer, Firehouse, Pineapple guardian
    Nothingness weather machine
    Large vip area (separated into 2 according to time result)
    Pixel arts

Thank you!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Lunarus's WOTD submission : SALESRUSH

It is black friday and you were recently hired to help a manager to make sure nothing goes wrong during this day, but during the midst of trying to keep everything calm, time suddenly stops. You wonder what happened as you investgated the market to search for what happened. It was the manager as he tries his best to also keep the market calm but recent situation has caused him to call you up and fix the mess. Can you make it the best Black Friday for your customers? Or will you mess everything up and ruin the Market's reputation?

World Includes
    -Pixel art
    -PZ Jammer / Pineapple Guardian
    -Special VIP with giveaways at the end

World Mechanics
    - World Swapping
    - Mini Quiz
    - Hard Parkour
    - Mini games for players who finished main storyline

Good luck to the other submissions!
    Name:  salesrush.png
Views: 188
Size:  133.8 KB

Default SYZWINTER by EzKatak

Growid:EzKatak
    World:SYZWINTER

The World Has:
    -Punch Jammer
    -Zombie Jammer
    -Adventure Items
    -Weather Machine (Snowy Night)
    -Fire House
    -CCTV
    -Pixel Art
    -Cool Parkour
    -Vip Room At The End
    -Credit At The Bulletin Board Above The White Door
    -Christmas Song

Story:Your dream is to meet santa,On Christmas Eve you're moved to a strange place.After that go ahead and meet an old man.Then your adventure begins..............

Thank you and hope i win WOTD!!!

Merry Chirstmas to all growtopians.
    Attached Images Attached Images