Thread: Nominate Your World for WOTD Here! [December - February Cycle]

Cool my nomination for WOTD

3day gap
    Grow ID :SukaProjek
    World :THEFORGOTTENCAVE

Name:  theforgottencave.png
Views: 161
Size:  1.27 MB

Story : You woke up as it is the beginning of a beautiful day.. you went out your bedroom and went to the kitchen to meet your lovely wife.. when you are waiting for your breakfast, someone knocked your door. You went out to have a look, oh it's the mailman! He gave you a strange letter. You went inside and check and reads the letter. And from there your whole new exciting journey begins!

This world contains :
    - PZ Jammers
    - Credits near white door
    - P Guardian
    - Weather Machine - Pine
    - Original and Unique Story
    - Cool and self-built design
    - A Cave Parkour [kinda hard for beginner]
    - Adventure Items
    - Binary Code Puzzle!
    - A Maze with Dark Cave BG
    - A Temple with obelisk and sun gate
    - Pixel Art of an Old Treasure Chest built by me
    - Winners/VIP area

and a lot more cool stuff!

this world is built by myself and my creativity, I didn't copy anybody but I couldn't forget for my friends and the amazing community that had supported me to built this amazing world. It took me a lot of time so yeah I hope the community loves it! <3

Thanks for your time!
    Last edited by SukaProjek; 01-18-2020 at 08:38 AM.
    IGN : SukaProjek
    Level : 48/50
    WOTDs : 1

a nub forumer n player
    follow my ig:@sukaprojek_gt
    <3

Default Resubmission!

Christmas/winterfest may be over but the spirit of giving throughout December (maybe January as well for some) never stops being spread throughout Growtopia! So before decembers ends for international Growtopians let the new WOTD enlighten and provide wise teachings of how doing the good thing is always the best thing to do (whilst also doing a fun parkour to go with the storyline)

GIFTRUN

Story:

You are chosen by Santa Claus himself to retrieve the gifts that he has lost while sleighing in your area. You have to go through certain obstacles and storyline of learning to find, rescue and give back to everyone who they were for. While on your way of going through different obstacles to test your mobility to see if you're really up for the test of retrieving something very special to everyone you encounter different scenarios where you have your patience tested and your own choices of what is either good or bad.

This story is specifically aimed to show what is good and how it benefits everyone! So it's a great world to teach younger players to know that doing good things are good for everyone and not only yourself.
    Render:
    Name:  giftrun.png
Views: 164
Size:  371.2 KB
    World name: GIFTRUN
    Name: ashlame

World has:
    - Storyline
    - A thank you board to those who contributed
    - Parkour
    - A good meaningful story
    - Zombie and punch jammer
    - Firehouse
    - Ghostcharm
    - Pixel art of santa's sleigh in render
    - VIP Room after completion of parkour

*World has been updated for a longer journey and a more difficult parkour to keep the player more interested in whats to come
    *Wings are needed for the parkour unfortunately.
    uh yeah follow me on ig if you'd like: @swerviesaurs

Squire

Default 3rd time the charm for wotd :3

goodday growtopia staff,
    I would like to nominate my world for wotd here.
    My world is called “lostbear” it is an adventure world about a bear that got lost and is finding his way back home.

My world has:
    P and z jammers
    Weather
    Song
    Pixel arts
    Parkour

Credits to:
    Vrlz for letting me copy his lovely song
    World “ayeshak” and “goldenbunny” i copy a lil designs
    Flixqt for helping me with the world
    Hopefully i win☺️
    Name:  lostbear.png
Views: 172
Size:  519.6 KB

Name:  0EB1F9F0-B225-454F-8C61-D219C6090797.png
Views: 165
Size:  753.8 KB
    GrowID: QueenPeafowl
    World: BRONZIA

World Description:
    The land of the ancient bronze elves used to own this land. Though, after the Great Elvish War, the bronze elves were brought to extinction.

You, an adventurer, has found their once marvellous castle. You feel a need to explore, but you can’t seem to understand why. Something strange is in there, but what?

Content:
    - Trickster Parkour
    -Adventure Challenge
    -Entertaining Parkour
    -Entertaining Story
    -An Amazing Castle
    -PZ Jammer
    -Credits Board[/QUOTE]

Knight

Default Nominating my world.

GrowID : Tious
    World : NIGHTOFWINTERS
    Story: You've been sleeping on a Christmas night, while sleeping, you're having a FANTASTIC dream. Which is about you're encountering with a HUGE christmas tree. And there's an Elf who's help you to guide the way and explore a FANTASTIC world.
    Features :
    - Punch & Zombie Jammer
    - Ghost Charm
    - Night weather
    - Pixel Arts (Candycane, Christmas tree, Moon, Cable Car and Christmas House)
    - Special room for who've finished the parkour
    - Story and Credit board located near white door
    Mechanical: Adventure Items, trickster and storm clouds
    - Plus: The arrows which help you guide the way
    - Difficulty: Medium
    Name:  nightofwinters (2).png
Views: 178
Size:  937.1 KB
    IGN : tious_gt

Default TOYSTORYDERBY

IGN:Kyan7
    Name:  toystoryderby.png
Views: 160
Size:  129.5 KB
    World includes:
    PZ JAMMER
    PINE GUARD
    RACE
    ORIGINAL TOY STORY ART
    BLOCK RARELY USED (HyperTech Antigravity Field)
    You’ve got a Friend in me - Toy Story Theme Song
    “Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”
    — The Doctor
    “I was born to make mistakes, not to be perfect.”
    ― Ross Lynch

Good day to all Growtopian!

This world is 7th Anniversary And I want to Nominate this world called: THE7THANNIVERSARY

Another fun world and you will enjoy with your friends.
    World has:
    *ViP area
    *Adventure Items like KEY, ROPE, GOLDEN IDOL
    *Passdoor related to anniversary
    *Finding Real Portals
    *New Mechanics Parkour/Portals
    *Some Pixel Arts
    *PZ Jammer
    *Party Weather Machine

Render Updated:
    Name:  the7thanniversary.png
Views: 165
Size:  759.8 KB

THEWINTEREVE FOR WOTD!

Hello again, another derby world! You Guys Finding a Race world/derby to be fun with your friends? Try this world called: ThewinterEve
    Name:  thewintereve.png
Views: 164
Size:  655.8 KB

I NOMINATE "THETRUETOLIFE" FOR WOTD!

Story: "THE GREATEST LOVE"

The Greatest Love begins with young Gloria's love story with a boatman named Peter. Despite the fact that they love each other, Gloria is forced to marry Andres under duress, forced by her father to marry the man who raped her, Andres Alegre Sr., the town mayor's nephew.

Through the years, an adult Gloria is a loving and selfless mother to Amanda, Andrei, Paeng, and Lizelle. To her children's perception, their father is a hard working overseas worker who visits from time to time. They live in the Alegre's ancestral family home. Andre does not remit funds regularly so Gloria compensates by collecting, buying and selling junk. When their father comes to visit, they are a picture of a happy family.

A long-kept secret shatters their happy family and Gloria's children leave her one by one. As Gloria struggles to keep her family together, she starts to show symptoms of dementia and begins to lose pieces of her memory. She initially brushes off the symptoms until she is finally diagnosed with Alzheimer's disease.
    Name:  thetruetolife.png
Views: 155
Size:  1.34 MB

Peasant

Wink WOTD Nomination

I just wanted to submit my WOTD nomination on the forums.

Growid:Truthie

World:ECLIPSEDSECRET

Plot/Backstory:

You blank out, caused by a blast of a fiery explosion. The only memory you have is of your family protecting you from the harsh blazes. Where are they now you ponder, as a vivid moment passes by,but you remember your family saying “they love you”. You stumble upon onto a tree, presumingly landing there by the explosion, but your family is nowhere to be seen.

People in the village seem secluded and talk about a treasure, capable of limitless powers. This power has been talked about for decades but many think it is just a legend. Many have written notebooks about it, forcing upon a eclipsed secret upon the village. Unfortunately, the countless number of people who have longed for the treasure have gone missing, and you worry and concern that this includes your very own family.

It is shown that the mayor has schemed to obtain the treasure, hiring a treasure hunter. The mayor is heard to use the treasure for his plan to rule the world, and if it gets into the wrong hands the universe is doomed to eternal darkness.

There is also murmurs regarding the creature, which guards the treasure. The creature you have once faced but failed to surpass it. The mayor bans anyone from going outside this secretive village, but you are curious. The mayor holds the key to the gates of the village and you are the only hope to save the universe.

Afterwards, you must venture outside the village, in hopes of finding the eclipsed secret. But, you realise that it is a treacherous and tedious journey, and you risk your life in order to save your people. During this adventure you stumble upon many past memories, but with a flashing memory keep forgetting. This urges you to continue, and you are faced to many challenges like the Icy Taverns and the Bamboo Jungles.... You realise that it was your destiny, to continue what must have been done, in order to restore peace to your family.. You remember how you once challenged the fearless beast but failed to be worthy and now keen to challenge it again.

On this journey you start realising the reality, how you are the cause of this conundrum, how you were lucky to be the last survivor out of your family, and you do not know what future awaits.

How will you become the hero? What happened to your family? Will you be able to find your family and save the universe whilst combatting hard situations?

The world includes:
    -Pixel Art(Red Dragon)
    -Punch and Zombie Jammer
    -Ghost Charm and Firehouse
    -Medium parkour, parts using the Hypertech Antigravity Field block
    -Parkour is beginner friendly, and doesn’t require wings or speedy mod
    -Adventure items like Adventure Item-Torch and Golden Idol
    -Trickster parkour, players have to dodge the blasts that come out of it
    -Basic to medium steam mechanics, including steam tubes, steam doors, steam revolvers, steam vents and steam spikes
    -Riddle where players are able to collaborate and express their ideas to solve it
    -VIP area
    -Amazing Storyline
    -Free Roam Areas
    -Use of interesting and unique blocks, like the Shining Block-Red as well as bamboo background and many more!

-Credits to those who helped!

Name:  eclipsedsecret.png
Views: 180
Size:  810.6 KB

This world encapsulated my imagination, I hope you like it!

Thanks for reading! I hope everyone has a good day!

Squire

Default INTERIOR for Growtopia's World Of The Day!

Name:  interior-6.png
Views: 157
Size:  436.4 KB
    Hello everyone my name is TrustfuI (trustfui and this is my WOTD submission!

INTERIOR INCLUDES!
    -P JAMMER
    -Z JAMMER
    -GHOST CHARM
    -NIGHT WEATHER
    -SPRING WEATHER

A BEAUTIFUL MEANINGFUL WORLD WITH PARKOUR TO ENJOY AND INFORMATION TO LEARN! EVERYTHING IS CREDITED!

INTERIOR IS NEW PLAYER FRIENDLY!

CHECK - INTERIOR - IN GAME!
    Last edited by TrustfuI with i; 01-18-2020 at 12:40 PM. Reason: Improval

Default PortalPK for wotd?

GrowID: Heramix
    World Name: PORTALPK

PortalPK is a parkour world made by nothing but portals! The world includes long, unique and hard gameplay and has a prize pool of 50 wls for the first winner!

Features:
    -Punch Jammer
    -Zombie Jammer
    -Guardian Pineapple
    -Ghost Charm
    -Firehouse
    -Weather Machine: Night
    -Winners area
    -4 Diffirent Biomes
    -Longlasting Gameplay
    -A Credits Board next to the start

The Latest Render:
    Name:  portalpk.png
Views: 138
Size:  351.8 KB

Lesser Wizard

Default My world!

Worldname: WILLYOUCURE
    GrowID: 46S

World has:
    -A Zombie Jammer
    -A Punch Jammer
    -Weather Machine Apocalypose
    -Cool hangout/ VIP- room
    -Music that comes from Military Radios
    -Awesome and creative storyline
    -Parkour uses unique in game mechanics, for example deathtrap walls!

Description: A vicious disease is turning the whole world upside down and it's all up to you, a former scientist, to save it !Name:  willyoucure.png
Views: 145
Size:  813.4 KB
    IGN: 46s

Avocados Feel free to donate, my donate box is at jacobsp!