Story √
    Trivia √
    This world have 4 Stages.
    Brain Maze
    River Parkour
    Heart
    Rainbow Parkour.

Description + Trivia + Story

They say "Follow your Heart" when you are loving someone, but for me I think that was kinda wrong, Why? Because when loved someone and you only used ur heart, it may caused a hurt or damage in ur heart but what if, If we use our heart at the same time our brain when loving someone. Best combination, right? We always keep using our heart when loving someone that's why, WE KEEP FALLING FOR SOMEONE. EVEN THERE'S NO GUARANTEE THAT OUR FEELINGS WILL BE RECIPROCATED... and just a trivia, wanna know why red symbolize love? Because it bleeds when it ends.

story:
    Stage 1 Brain - Someone just confess his/her love for you. You don't know what to say to him/her since you too are bestfriend since childhood. You were thinking how you suppose to answer without hurting him/her. So you need to finish the maze in order to find the answer or what will you said to him/her.

stage 2 River. - You said to your bestfriend that ya'll just answer his/her confession tomorrow. While you were walking on a bridge, You were slipped and fell down into the bridge. Now you are in river. Find the rope in order to escape.
    Stage 3 Heart - Since you were done thinking about what to answer. You went to his/her classroom and tell that you will accept his/her confession. So now you guys are a couple. You're heart is bumping and bumping. *Tug* *Tug* *Tug*. But one day... You saw him/her with another guy/girl holding hands and kissing. You were so angry! You need to find the letters in order to escape from reality.

Stage 4 Rainbow. - You were so depressed that you even died because of the that incident you saw. You are now in the rainbow of fake love. Walking, Running, Jumping. You need to finish this parkour in order to go to the heaven or else you gonna go to... something scary... Maybe I'll make part 2 of the story IF I will win Wotd.

Smile Guild Adventure World

GrowId: Styxrichyt
    World: Styxlegendguild
    This world is a guild world and it took me few hours to make thoese pixel art and the world myself.
    - it is a adventure world and you can explore the world by finding out the hidden letters to find the password to the special vip room where there are some youtubers who signed my board which i appreciated it.
    - there is also a guild school under the dragon which i find it pretty cool.
    - there is a story line about the (mysterious figurine) inside the guild world, you can go try it out.

The world contains:
    - P jammer
    - Ghost charm
    - Antigravity
    - weather Machine - Stuff
    - Firehouse
    - Guild School
    - Guild Vip Room And Guild Rules Room
    - Pixel Art To Beautify Guild
    - Special Vip Room For Thoese Who Found The Hidden Word

Wish that i can win and happy 7th growtopia anniversary
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Styxrich; 01-12-2020 at 07:13 AM.

Lesser Wizard

World name: WinterWonderland2019
    Growid: Flise
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...9&d=1577424926

Description:
    Santa contacts you to complete a series of "difficult" yet Christmas-sy tasks, in order to prove your worthiness to travel to the North Pole with him, Olaf and Gingy. Your first task is to free them from the GingerMan's Castle where all three of them have trapped themselves by forgetting to make a door. You then have to climb the Snowglobe that contains an alive snowpile. After that, you're forced to journey inside Olaf's ice kingdom. The 4th task is to parkour past the inside of the Snowglobe. Once all of that has been accomplished, you then parkour your way through an icy bridge basically the gateway to Santa's sleigh.

- Original Gingerbread Castle
    - Adapted Pixel Art of Santa's sleigh
    - Has an adventurous Christmas story
    - Has a cosy, yet large V.I.P Room for winners
    - Has facts about Christmas and Snowflakes, in addition to Growtopian recipes on how to make new Winterfest Items in 2019, also cooking guides (Gingerbread cookie)
    - Mechanics such as adventure items, new guild clash blocks such as dimension blocks, Cracked slabs, winterwind parkour, Piton climbing, waterfall mechanics
    - World has a Christmas song "We Wish you a Merry Christmas" adapted with violin, spanish guitar and lyre notes
    - Has a Punch and Zombie jammer & Ghost charm
    - Incorporates new items such as Winterfest checkpoint, Snowtopian, Ice Throne & Ice Sculpture.
    - Utilises rarely used blocks such as rainbow crystal block, cracked slabs, winterwind, snowflake blocks
    - Original design of Globe

Cool DEVILSUMMONING for WOTD

Hello guys! I'm here to submit my world for WOTD, as it's never too late for some cool spooks!

World Name: DEVILSUMMONING
    GrowID: Zirky

After reading about Devil Summoning, that's the only thing going on inside your head. You can't help but to take a step further, and attempt summoning the Devil by bringing him four offerings from all corners of the world. No matter the consequences.

Name:  devilsummoning.png
Views: 98
Size:  1.29 MB

World Includes:

Everyone who worked on this project is credited on a Scroll Bulletin close to spawn.

I hope you enjoy the world as I did making it!

Thanks for your time!
    Zirky, Growtopian from Finland since Summerfest 2014!

Default Celebrate Growtopia’s Anniversary in BRONZIA

Name:  1908227A-2D36-4C13-8D0F-870A445233F8.png
Views: 127
Size:  753.8 KB
    GrowID: QueenPeafowl
    World: BRONZIA

World Description:
    The land of the ancient bronze elves used to own this land. Though, after the Great Elvish War, the bronze elves were brought to extinction.

You, an adventurer, has found their once marvellous castle. You feel a need to explore, but you can’t seem to understand why. Something strange is in there, but what?

Content:
    - Trickster Parkour
    -Adventure Challenge
    -Entertaining Parkour
    -Entertaining Story
    -An Amazing Castle
    -PZ Jammer
    -Credits Board

Name:  image.png
Views: 143
Size:  982.5 KB

Hi! I want to nominate my world for wotd.

Ign: Kimenaih

This world contains:
    Weather Machine - Background
    Punch Jammer
    Zombie Jammer
    An easy & medium parkour
    World is 70% painted
    Adventure Items
    Pixel Art
    A Sad Song
    And an amazing story

Story:

Water and fire doesnt go together. For water puts off fire. But a long time ago, there were two kingdoms. The water and the fire kingdom. This kingdoms are separated by a huge border. But in that border, there is a forbidden entrance connecting the two kingdoms. But aside from that, in each kingdom has a royal family. In the water kingdom, there is the king, the queen and the princess. And in the fire kingdom, there is the king, the queen and the prince.

What if the fire prince and the water princess was unexpectedly crossed by faith?

Hopfully I win :3
    I dont live in darkness, darkness lives in me.
    Becareful who you trust, the devil was once an angel.
    Depression is living in a body that fights to survive with a mind that tries to die.

Squire

Default I'm nominating INSANEWINTER for WOTD.

World name: INSANEWINTER
    GrowID: Zudikas

Hey everyone, this is my second attempt for WOTD. Last time people said, that parkour was too easy, now everything changed, I made medium and hard parkour with rarely used blocks like gravity well, storm cloud, etc. this parkour is possible for everyone, you could make it without wings. I made a new, never used, skip system, which lets you skip 5 levels of parkour. I made a guide for beginners too, which helps them to know what different blocks do. After you finish the parkour, you appear on a huge VIP house, where you can relax and talk with your friends. This world is colourful, challenging, it fits for everyone.

Features:

+Punch Jammer, Zombie Jammer
    +Snowy Night Weather (used night just for rendering)
    +Hard and medium parkour
    +Skip system
    +Guide for beginners
    +Huge place to relax
    +Possible without wings
    +Music - Santa tell me
    +Credits near the door

Name:  insanewinter.png
Views: 132
Size:  986.7 KB

Good luck everyone!

Default GLOBUS!

World name: Globus
    Your GrowID (because we can't see them sometimes and just in-case you changed your name. ) : ILimeGreen
    A quick description of your world: You´re looking for a job and suddenly a mysterious man approaches you and offers you a job. Before you even know, you are traveling through portals to find missing pieces of a time machine you must assemble, before the MEN IN BLACK catch you. Will you be quick enough to complete the time machine before the bad guys get their hands on it?
    The world also has both jammers and awesome "Skyfall" music by MARSAMSTE.
    Latest Render of the world:Name:  globus.png
Views: 123
Size:  383.8 KB
    IGN: ILimeGreen

Default Nomination

Name:  collapsedworld.png
Views: 116
Size:  744.3 KB
    Hey there, I’m nominating COLLAPSEDWORLD for World of the Day!
    GrowID: UpY

* The world has many different varying parkour styles which come along with it, including different themes with them.
    * It has a Punch/Zombie jammer and also a Ghost Charm, so ghosts won’t ruin people’s fun.
    * It has adventure items and different tasks you need to complete to advance through the parkour.
    * It has a V.I.P room at the end of the parkour, if you complete it you can hangout there!
    * It has amazing detail so people can have a good time being around the nice scenery of the parkour as well as they do it.
    Lul

Master Sorcerer

CURSEDMEMORIES by ROOTbeerr
    the world is fixed now so it should work

A 2 world adventure map about a guy haunted by his past. Parkour and puzzles. Uses gravity wells, adventure items, and more

Attachment 230161
    This space is empty, just like the space in my skull.

CELESTEMOUNTAIN
    Name:  celestemountain.png
Views: 165
Size:  444.5 KB
    With huge gratitude towards IamIm for helping fund the world and world name (world originally made for him).

A world based on the style, parkour and difficulty of the game Celeste. This world is challenging but possible for all of those who are determined. If players wish to not partake in the parkour but simply spectate, they can do so by walking around the outside of the levels. In addition, there are Challenge Timers for those who wish to challenge themselves further.

The world offers a unique parkour experience. Through the usage of a Xenonite Crystal to block Double Jump & High Jump, the control on the jumping mechanics is much more limited which allows the dependant use of Rope Pitons & High-Tech Antigravity Fields, similar to that of the actual gameplay of Celeste.

Lastly, the world offers music transcribed by DynPlaysGT - "Resurrections OST" from the game Celeste.
    Last edited by Techy; 01-11-2020 at 05:37 PM.
    33 WOTDs won.
    3 Competitions placed in.

Discord Tag: Hrvy#7777

Quote Originally Posted by Techy View Post
    CELESTEMOUNTAIN
    Attachment 230164
    With huge gratitude towards IamIm for helping fund the world and world name (world originally made for him).

A world based on the style, parkour and difficulty of the game Celeste. This world is challenging but possible for all of those who are determined. If players wish to not partake in the parkour but simply spectate, they can do so by walking around the outside of the levels. In addition, there are Challenge Timers for those who wish to challenge themselves further.

The world offers a unique parkour experience. Through the usage of a Xenonite Crystal to block Double Jump & High Jump, the control on the jumping mechanics is much more limited which allows the dependant use of Rope Pitons & High-Tech Antigravity Fields, similar to that of the actual gameplay of Celeste.

Lastly, the world offers music transcribed by DynPlaysGT - "Resurrections OST" from the game Celeste.
    Wrong render?
    "You don't have to brush all your teeth, only the ones you want to keep."

Sewing and smithing service!