Page 1 of 114 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Nominate Your World for WOTD Here! [December - February Cycle]

Default Nominate Your World for WOTD Here! [December - February Cycle]

Hello, Growtopians!

It’s time to commence the new cycle! So, we're opening a new thread and a new option to submit your WOTD entries!

What do you get when you win WOTD?
    - An awesome trophy magically appears in your inventory
    - "WOTD Winner" is shown every time someone enters your world
    - Your world is added to the WOTD winner's list in-game: /top
    - 10 Growtokens
    - And above all! RESPECT!

Cool right?

But there are regulations to follow to be eligible to win the much coveted WOTD Award!

ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
    • World name
    • Your GrowID (because we can't see them sometimes and just in-case you changed your name. )
    • A quick description of your world
    • Latest Render of the world

**NEW!** We are now allowing players to submit their entries on INSTAGRAM. Just post your entry with the "Entry Requirements" and include this hashtag:
    • For December entries: #growwotddec19
    • For January entries: #growwotdjan20
    • For February entries: #growwotdfeb20

RULES (December 2019 - February 2020 Cycle)
    • Owners should be the ones nominating their worlds. Nobody else is allowed to submit your entry for you.
    • A Bulletin board next to the white door giving credit to other players who helped with building/funding the world, music creator, worlds they have inspired/copied design from (If it's from the Web please mention that) and any other information should be mentioned. You can also use alternative boards, such as Guestbook.(You can choose to represent this info in a different creative way if you like but it must be near the start area of the world so we can easily see and check them)
    • You must credit pixel art sources and/or music inspiration.
    • At least basic Jammers (Punch and Zombie) must be placed within the world, unless the world does not require having one of them. Note: Promising that the jammers will be placed inside the world if it wins will not be considered.
    • Vend worlds, Storage and Pixel Art only worlds will not be considered.
    • Guild Headquarters (Worlds) are welcome! However, as the world is owned by one person, the prize will only be given to the owner. It's up to the Guild how they will make use of the WOTD prize in case the world wins.

So you want to win eh?

TIPS:
    - Plus points are given to in-game event theme worlds which explain old and/or new mechanics of the in-game event to help guide new players
    - Plus points are given to worlds with new/creative ideas or unique/original mechanics
    - Plus points are given to worlds using recent items/blocks from recent or current events
    - Plus points are given to worlds placing doors/portals to worlds they have inspired/copied design, music and anything else from.
    - Negative points are given to worlds with doors linking to Vend/Shop worlds or any other worlds that are not related.
    - Owners who have been banned for more than 3 days in the last 6 months WILL NOT be considered.
    **If the punishment has been cancelled before it expires automatically, the ban is not counted and the player/world will still be eligible for the WOTD.

--------
    FAQ:
    --------
    What are the changes made in this cycle?
    - We added INSTAGRAM as an additional venue to submit WOTD entries, provided the post includes the "Entry Requirements" and the #GROWWOTD hashtag. To make it easier for players to submit entries and to give other players who has no access to the forum to submit theirs too.
    - We will only look at the world owner's punishment/s. We will no longer consider the admins' ban record.
    - We will not consider owners who were banned for more than 3 days in the last 6 months.
    - We are now allowing a world entry to be submitted more than once but with a 3 day gap. (PLEASE DO NOT SPAM)

Would I be able to nominate my world in the next cycle and have a chance to be chosen as WOTD?
    - Yes, you can nominate your world every cycle but we highly encourage you to try and make improvements in the world rather than just nominating the same world as it is in the next cycle. We also encourage you to create a thread to collect feedback on how to improve your world and we might leave some comments there in some rare cases.

My world was chosen as a WOTD before the 2018 trophy was launched, am I eligible to get the new trophy?
    - Yes, you are! Simply make sure you have the Ultra Trophy 3000 in your inventory and contact support, we will replace the Ultra Trophy 3000 with the new 2018 version.

Can I nominate more than one world in the same cycle?
    - Yes, you can! You can nominate as many worlds in the same cycle as you like.

Why do copied worlds get plus points? Does this mean I can just copy a world and win?
    - Most probably will have nearly ZERO chance of winning a WOTD if you choose to simply copy an old WOTD. The whole point of this rule is simply we don't mind if you end up copying a small part from a previous world (a cool looking tower, house decoration ...etc) as long as you are honest enough to clearly show that in your world (which we also hope that would give credit to the original owner and traffic to his/her world) but that will also mean your world must be different enough!

Alrighty then! That should explain everything. Now go create your world and start submitting!

Ciao,
    NekoRei

Default DRAGONSINSOFWRATH By RimuWu

This kinda late:/
    Oh ya this
    Growid: RimuWu
    World: DRAGONSINSOFWRATH

You live as an adventurer and the guild asks you to do an S + rank mission, the mission is to find a lost kingdom, that kingdom was once the strongest kingdom they had very strong monsters but suddenly the location was lost and turned into a forest.
    your job is to find out what happens to the kingdom

World has:
    ~Punch and Zombie Jammer
    ~normal Parkour
    ~a lot of Adventure item
    ~pixel art
    ~Short Story
    render:
    Name:  dragonsinsofwrath.png
Views: 4291
Size:  1.02 MB
    imma build another world soon
    Last edited by Rimuoi; 12-05-2019 at 03:30 PM. Reason: Forgot nominate my niub world

Thumbs up RAINBOWSOUL by bear9

Hey, i'm bear9 and im nominating my RAINBOWSOUL for wotd!
    The world's idea has been created because i had so much colored blocks. May you think that it was easy to build the world and it not worth wotd, but no! I didn't used the antigravity generator so it was harder than it looks like, every meter you must change the block to not fail the structure and the design. Just a long rainbow road.
    The world has:
    P/Z jammers
    VIP area
    parkour
    adventure puzzles
    weather machine
    Name:  rainbowsoul (1).png
Views: 4149
Size:  888.0 KB
    Of course hope for win so thank you!
    bye
    No goals yet...

@imthebuilderbear

Hi forumers! Im nominating my world for contest. Its my first parkour and wotd try ever so please give tips to improve it!

World: SKARZ
    IGN: ffakke

Story:
    Its about scars in life, and how everything will be good at the end even how hard life is sometimes. (Story doesnt continue in bigger way in playing parkour) Just love anime so i chose song and pixelarts for that.

Wotd requirements/plus/info:
    P&Z jammers
    Bulletin & guestbook with credits
    Adventure items use
    Letter/number search and use in door
    Different pain/kill blocks and mechanics
    No parasol must, ”noob friendly”
    Door to world where song is copied. (Mainlink is in SONGTOPIA, go left and search lowest row ”HOKAGES FUNERAL”)
    Endlobby with full of love =D
    ”Super-vip” to different doors all over world to cheer up other.
    I think thats itName:  skarz.png
Views: 3870
Size:  476.1 KB

Default SYZWINTER by EzKatak

Growid:EzKatak
    World:SYZWINTER

The World Has:
    -Punch Jammer
    -Zombie Jammer
    -Adventure Items
    -Weather Machine (Snowy Night)
    -Fire House
    -CCTV
    -Pixel Art
    -Cool Parkour
    -Vip Room At The End
    -Credit At The Bulletin Board Above The White Door
    -Christmas Song

Story:Your dream is to meet santa,On Christmas Eve you're moved to a strange place.After that go ahead and meet an old man.Then your adventure begins..............

Thank you and hope i win WOTD!!!

Merry Chirstmas to all growtopians.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

growid- xxjayx
    world name- mariostruggle
    world has p/z jammer and weather
    world is a mario themed world about mario and the princess facts

world render link- https://s3.amazonaws.com/world.growt...iostruggle.png

Post SAVETHESANTACLAUS FOR WOTD

Hi I'm xNetworks, I'm Nominating my World "SAVETHESANTACLAUS" For WOTD.

Story:
    One day,
    You were adventuring into a Cave, Then You saw a man in the cave. After you got closer to the man you realised that the man was Santa Claus.
    You asked "Hey Santa, What are you doing here?"
    Santa replied " Oh hi, well I'm lost I don't know how i got here, Can you help me get out of this cave?".
    Now It's your time to help the Santa Claus

Features:
    -Punch Jammer
    -Zombie Jammer
    -Weather Machine-Snowy
    -Pixel Arts
    -Adventure Items
    -Parkour (Medium/Hard)
    -Credit Board

GrowID : xNetworks
    World : SAVETHESANTACLAUS
    Renderworld:
    Name:  savethesantaclaus.png
Views: 3757
Size:  586.0 KB
    Last edited by xNetworks; 12-08-2019 at 01:22 PM.

THE ENCHANTED WOODS

GrowID: SnowBlizter
    World: ENCHANTEDWOODS

Features:
    -PZ Jammers
    -Weather Machine Jungle
    -Interesting 2nd person story
    -Easy-medium parkour
    -Summer clash blocks
    -Winner's area

Story:
    You embark on another journey to discover unknown lands. Your map lead you to this place and according to some of your researches, it's very dangerous. There is a tower with the ability to transform anything to something. That something remains unknown until you discover the truth. You make your way through these woods to find what you're looking for.

Render:

Name:  enchantedwoods.png
Views: 3884
Size:  1,019.4 KB

WHERENUKEDWORLDSGO

Story:
    Your world was accidentally banned because you built some betting-like structure and someone reported it. Through some sort of ritual, you got into the World-Banning Office! (Actually, they summoned you). The place where nuked worlds go. They are very meticulous about banning worlds and you are very sure that your world is not really harmed right now and is reserved for future observations. It's just nuked but not yet destroyed. Now, they told you that you got to search for your world! Go every place where your world could be. Goodluck, player. (The story is just a work of fiction)

Renderworld:
    Name:  wherenukedworldsgo.png
Views: 3314
Size:  430.6 KB

Features:
    -Possible without wings.
    -A winner's room.
    -Catchy story!
    -New parkour mechanics!

IGN : Elyxial
    Last edited by Gungnirs; 12-06-2019 at 06:58 AM.
    IGN : Elyxial
    Level : 85

Goals :

Default ANCIENTFORESTS FOR WOTD

Growid: Dinoturtles
    World: Ancientforests
    Desc
    Ancient Forest Was Made When Indian People Come.At This Tons Of Stuff And Story About Indian People Journy This Forest But Be Save Because There Have Tons Trap Was Made

Also World Have
    1.Punch and Zombie Jammer
    2.Pixel Art
    3.Parkour
    4.Vip Area
    5.Adventure Item
    6.Weather Jungle

Hope I Can Won Wotd
    Renderworld:
    Name:  ancientforests.png
Views: 3847
Size:  1.45 MBm
    Last edited by Dinoturtles; 12-06-2019 at 12:38 AM.

Default World Of The Day

Antarcticakingdom is a kingdom where you can find peaceful. You bored in the house and you can't go out, find a way to get the peaceful
    it's not easy to achieve your goals. can you beat the parkour ???

Features:
    -Punch and Zombie jammer
    -Weather Machine = Epoch
    -Adventure
    -Storyline
    -Pixelart
    -Credit board

Renderworld:
    Name:  antarcticakingdom.png
Views: 3486
Size:  764.0 KB

Default ZOMBIESCHOOL FOR WOTD

Background information:

This school is one of the oldest schools since its establishment. It was established in the 17th Century when the government decided to make one big project on education. The school contains three massive and wide floors. Each room has provisions of student's interest. For instance would be the Art Room and Sports Hall. With such amenities, the school had became well-known in Growtopia history.

It was a very big success for the government on enhancing. However one day, there were hoards of zombies came out of nowhere, attacking the school eventually conquering the school. Students were terrified against the zombies and resulting the school to be abandoned. That was a dreadful day that zombies had ruin and shattered everyone's hopes on the school.

Till today, there were no plans on rescuing it but there were some students and teachers who are trapped...

World Design (Would prefer to look in game as it is very differemt from render. World seems scary)

- P & Z jammers
    - Ghost charm
    - Apocalypse weather (To turn some of the growtopians into zombies)
    - Beautiful color paints (Looks realistic or as if there is a night vision)
    - Clothes that are related (School uniforms, Zombie clothing and more)
    - Music blocks (Music boxes and Military Radios in some areas of the world)

This is a Roleplay world between humans and zombies. Zombies can be easily spawn every hour because of the apocalypse weather.
    Attached Images Attached Images