Page 31 of 114 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast

Thread: Nominate Your World for WOTD Here! [December - February Cycle]

Default Help SAVE THE AMAZON RAINFOREST!!!!

Please help me save the Amazon Rainforest by making this a WOTD.
    GrowID: QueenPeafowl
    World: AMAZ0NS
    Render:
    https://s3.amazonaws.com/world.growt...om/amaz0ns.png

Description and reason why it deserves to be a WOTD:

This world was made a couple of months ago when the Amazon Rainforest was on fire. Never again do I want to see it burning as it is the Earth’s lungs! The reason why I am attempting to get WOTD is because this world has a message. This message is to spread awareness on what is happening to the forest and why it is burning. Please help as more children and people have to learn about the Earth!!! It will mean so many things if you let this world become WOTD for just a day.

Things in the world:
    Fun activities such as waterfall drop game and door maze
    Weather Machine - Jungle
    PZ Jammer
    Information about the Amazon Rainforest
    Credits board nearby.

Thank you! Please help me spread the word please!!! Thank you for reading!

Default WATERANDFIRELOVESTORY WOTD ATTEMPT

Attachment 229367
    Hi! I want to nominate my world for wotd.

Ign: Naumie

This world contains:
    Weather Machine - Background
    Punch Jammer
    Zombie Jammer
    Adventure Items
    Pixel Art
    A Sad Song
    And an amazing story

Story:

Water and fire doesnt go together. For water puts off fire. But a long time ago, there were two kingdoms. The water and the fire kingdom. This kingdoms are separated by a huge border. But in that border, there is a forbidden entrance connecting the two kingdoms. But aside from that, in each kingdom has a royal family. In the water kingdom, there is the king, the queen and the princess. And in the fire kingdom, there is the king, the queen and the prince.

What if the fire prince and the water princess was unexpectedly crossed by faith?

Hopfully I win :3
    I dont live in darkness, darkness lives in me.
    Becareful who you trust, the devil was once an angel.
    Depression is living in a body that fights to survive with a mind that tries to die.

Post DEATHNEAR for WOTD!

World Name: DEATHNEAR
    GrowID: ChandExp
    • Weather Machine - Spooky
    • Short and Easy Parkour for all the players! You don't need the wings!
    • Adventure items
    • World Features: -Punch and Zombie Jammer

World is about A guy who came here to save the world. The Death want to take a control over the world!
    Once upon the time The Death had wicked plans for Globe. Only you can stop him!
    Name:  proba na wotd.png
Views: 194
Size:  637.6 KB

We want all players (including the new ones) to know about our world. They will enjoy growtopia much more if they see that you can pass parkour with friends!
    Last edited by ChandExp; 12-30-2019 at 08:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by グローちゃん View Post
    Attachment 229367
    Hi! I want to nominate my world for wotd.

Ign: Naumie

This world contains:
    Weather Machine - Background
    Punch Jammer
    Zombie Jammer
    Adventure Items
    Pixel Art
    A Sad Song
    And an amazing story

Story:

Water and fire doesnt go together. For water puts off fire. But a long time ago, there were two kingdoms. The water and the fire kingdom. This kingdoms are separated by a huge border. But in that border, there is a forbidden entrance connecting the two kingdoms. But aside from that, in each kingdom has a royal family. In the water kingdom, there is the king, the queen and the princess. And in the fire kingdom, there is the king, the queen and the prince.

What if the fire prince and the water princess was unexpectedly crossed by faith?

Hopfully I win :3

This is so cool!
    2020 Goals:

~ Level: 92/100
    ~ Surgeon Role: 7/10
    ~ WOTDS: 2/10

Follow my ig: @wollfgt

Default Resubmission for GIFTRUN

Christmas/winterfest may be over but the spirit of giving throughout December (maybe January as well for some) never stops being spread throughout Growtopia! So before decembers ends for international Growtopians let the new WOTD enlighten and provide wise teachings of how doing the good thing is always the best thing to do (whilst also doing a fun parkour to go with the storyline)

GIFTRUN

Story:

You are chosen by Santa Claus himself to retrieve the gifts that he has lost while sleighing in your area. You have to go through certain obstacles and storyline of learning to find, rescue and give back to everyone who they were for. While on your way of going through different obstacles to test your mobility to see if you're really up for the test of retrieving something very special to everyone you encounter different scenarios where you have your patience tested and your own choices of what is either good or bad.

This story is specifically aimed to show what is good and how it benefits everyone! So it's a great world to teach younger players to know that doing good things are good for everyone and not only yourself.
    Render:
    Name:  giftrun.png
Views: 210
Size:  956.8 KB
    World name: GIFTRUN
    Name: ashlame

World has:
    - Storyline
    - A thank you board to those who contributed
    - Parkour
    - A good meaningful story
    - Zombie and punch jammer
    - Firehouse
    - Ghostcharm
    - Pixel art of santa's sleigh in render

*Wings are needed for the parkour unfortunately.
    uh yeah follow me on ig if you'd like: @swerviesaurs

Arrow WINTERLAMENT for WOTD

Grow ID: Wollf
    World: WINTERLAMENT

WINTERLAMENT is a town that is known for its beautiful and bountiful Christmas spirit. This year, however, things don’t go as planned. The winter of 2019 takes a fall when the town of WINTERLAMENT gets taken over by Growch’s spiteful brother, GookieMan. GookieMan is angry at Growtopians for celebrating Growch so mindlessly without knowing the whole truth behind the seasonal WinterFest.
    Do you want to uncover the truth that lies behind the celebration of WinterFest in Growtopia? Will you be the one to help resurface GookieMan’s legacy and save WINTERLAMENT while doing so?

Special Features:
    ~ Original music
    ~ Compelling and entertaining story about WINTERLAMENT and GookieMan’s reign
    ~ Timed parkour with clever use of adventure items
    ~ New Winterfest items used throughout the parkour
    ~ Colorful and vibrant block scheme
    ~ New world
    ~ VIP Room for winners
    ~ Password door quiz about the world and its contents
    ~ Obelisk/Sungate challenge to mitigate teamwork and collaboration

Render:

Name:  winterlament.png
Views: 220
Size:  1.46 MB
    2020 Goals:

~ Level: 92/100
    ~ Surgeon Role: 7/10
    ~ WOTDS: 2/10

Follow my ig: @wollfgt

Lesser Knight

Default World of the Day Attempt by Banksy

Hello my name is Banksy!
    And this is my 2nd WOTD ATTEMPT! I'm really proud with this creation! I formed a cool looking Jungle world with a large parkour and fun adventures. You guys better check it out!

World has a funny story now with a plottwist!!

-THELONELYLODGE is all about having fun and it has a big adventure theme with alot of parkour and it's funny because you'll have to be patient to complete the parkour so that will make you enjoy doing the parkour and winning it of course. It's a Jungle theme basically. I really like building and I will keep doing that. World of the day attempts are challenging and fun making at the same time, this is my second attempt

-World Name: THELONELYLODGE
    -Grow ID: Banksy

World Contains:

-PUNCH JAMMER
    -ZOMBIE JAMMER
    -JUNGLE WEATHER
    -GHOST CHARM
    -AN ADVENTURE AND A COOL DESIGN OF A JUNGLE THEMED WORLD.¨
    Also a story with a plot twist!

Here's the latest render of the world!

Name:  thelonelylodge.png
Views: 215
Size:  1.22 MB

Squire

Post MACARENNA for WOTD! (by Gxdoll)

Hi, I'm Gxdoll! To create this world I did an arduous work in great detail and also adding an amazing story I hope you like it!
    World Name : MACARENNA

Features of the World:
    -An incredible variety of blocks of different types of custom colors
    -Punch and Zombie Jammer & Firehouse
    -Background Weather Machine
    -Story
    -Parkour
    -Winners room
    -Credits near white door

Story: You are located on a mystical world, where ancestors of South America from the Aymara culture used to live. Macarenna was a mystical god that people from the Aymara culture prayed for common values that people show in their daily life, such as; love, prosperity, etc. If you had luck, he could intervene and help you with the petions you asked. However, if you behaved bad, he could punish you with bad luck. It was said by the Aymara’s, that Macarenna was the god of the multi universe. He was able to see every world and communicate with living creatures of different planets. In this world, by passing different stages you will be able to learn different things from the god Macarenna and the Aymara culture.

IGN: Gxdoll

Last render 12/30/2019
    Name:  macarenna.png
Views: 21
Size:  771.0 KB

Default Nominating BeefDream for Wotd :3

Renominating BeefDream for wotd !
    Took me long enought to build this one and i hope it turns out fun for everyone !! BeefDream is an adventure about getting stuck in never-ending nightmares and attempting to escape and destroy who ever put you in that nightmare (no spoilers) ^-^ also its full of parkours and riddles built on a funny and serious story hope you enjoy it !! World includes:
    *P-Z jammers
    *Ghost Charm
    *Pineapple Guardian
    *Weather night
    *Pixel Art
    *Story
    *Parkour
    *Riddles
    *Adventure items
    *Credits + Public bulletin
    *Vip Area
    *and a ton of glue and paint xD

and as always thanks for keepin the game safe for the peeps, keep going guys, growtopia shall rise ! <3

GrowID: StarkSpark
    World: BeefDream

Render:
    Name:  beefdream.png
Views: 192
Size:  1,007.7 KB

World name: THOVEX
    GrowID: Kranken

Render:
    Name:  thovex (1).png
Views: 185
Size:  868.9 KB

Concept: A world where a player travels up the mountain on a ski lift and then parkours down to mimic the experience of a ski center.

About the world: The world is built in a way that the player will have to choose one of the slopes to ski (parkour) down from and can then repeat the cycle on another slope. This idea lets the player experience different parts of the world without one part taking too long to finish. Mastering the world takes quite a bit of effort, though, and even if the player decides to leave after only completing one or two slopes, the player is still left with satisfaction of having accomplished something.

The world name originates from one of my personal heroes Candide Thovex. He is an amazing skier and an individual. I truly respect him.

Default WOTD nomination - SukaProjek

Grow ID :SukaProjek
    World :THEFORGOTTENCAVE

Name:  theforgottencave.png
Views: 165
Size:  1.27 MB

The Story : You woke up as it is the beginning of a beautiful day.. you went out your bedroom and went to the kitchen to meet your lovely wife.. when you are waiting for your breakfast, someone knocked your door. You went out to have a look, oh it's the mailman! He gave you a strange letter. You went inside and check and reads the letter. And from there your whole new exciting journey begins!

This world contains :
    - PZ Jammers
    - Credits near white door
    - P Guardian
    - Weather Machine - Pine
    - Original and Unique Story
    - Cool and self-built design
    - A Cave Parkour [kinda hard for beginner]
    - Adventure Items
    - Binary Code Puzzle!
    - A Maze with Dark Cave BG
    - A Temple with obelisk and sun gate
    - Pixel Art of an Old Treasure Chest built by me
    - Winners/VIP area

and a lot more cool stuff!

this world is built by myself and my creativity, I didn't copy anybody but I couldn't forget for my friends and the amazing community that had supported me to built this amazing world. It took me a lot of time so yeah I hope the community loves it! <3

Thanks, cya!
    IGN : SukaProjek
    Level : 48/50
    WOTDs : 1/3

a nub forumer n player
    follow my ig:@sukaprojek_gt
    <3

Default TEARSOFICE and THECURSEDFLAME

TEARSOFICE by Kaito and Krankie

Here is the latest render:
    Name:  tearsofice.png
Views: 165
Size:  923.5 KB

Description: In the cold breeze of christmas, a city covered in deep snow facing a soon to be dangerous falling icicles form by the changing of the snowflake into a dark one. The white fox remains asleep as its power remains alive, you are tasked to climb the wall blocking the magic of the white fox. Save the city, by going in on it with the white fox!

Signs:
    *Blue wall [left side of the white fox] = a wall blocking the powers of the white fox, visible and can be entered.
    *Blue flickers [right side of the white fox] = the magic of the white fox waiting to be on hold by the right person to save the city
    *Icy towers = towers immensed with pure ice magic maintaining balance of the snow
    *Dark Snowflake = the causage for the soon destruction of the city

World contains:
    *Xenonite Gameplay (blocks double jump and forces high jump)
    *Confusing wall buster
    *Crystal Ice Goblet hunt
    *Trickster gameplay infused with dimension parkour gameplay
    *Free fall to ice gameplay
    *Self composed poems
    *Facts about snow, winter, and arctic fox
    *Usage of adventure items
    *Usage of new winterfest related blocks
    *Usage of old winterfest related blocks
    *Usage of clash blocks
    *Extreme usage of paints (specifically aqua - paint)
    *Cute White Fox pixel art
    *Creditory Board
    *VIP Lounge
    *Full set of jammers (Punch Jammer, Zombie Jammer, Ghost Charm, and Fire House)

======================================

THECURSEDFLAME by Kaito and Krankie

Here is the latest render:
    Name:  thecursedflame.png
Views: 173
Size:  1.62 MB

Backstory:
    In the city of Haluluna, a fire emerged within the forest causing enormous fire spreads among the city: this fire plead no harm to burn anything but to curse massively on its surroundings. A chosen one, prior to a prophecy from the Crapedium Book of Haluluna, a book which holds the destiny of the city written by a Greek God named "Titaly", ruler of fate and wisdom. The chosen one was to find solution to stop the curse of the flame, and try to revoke it with the help of the Eyeledge, what holds beyond hids beneath.

World Contains:
    *Various Scenarios
    *Horrific Storyline
    *Pixel Arts
    *Wolfworld inspired
    *Usage of numerous unknown blocks
    *Usage of old and new Halloween Blocks
    *Story Quiz
    *Mind boggling block mixing
    *Usage of various adventure items
    *Full set of jammers: Punch Jammer, Zombie Jammer, and Ghost Charm
    *Publicity of Bridge Creation
    *Moral Lessons
    *Medium Difficulty Level
    *Creditory Board
    *Ensurance of better gameplay

======================================

WONDERSOFWINTER by Kaito and Krankie

Here is the main render:
    Name:  wondersofwinter.png
Views: 162
Size:  1.03 MB

Here is the connected world:
    Name:  wonderinformation.png
Views: 155
Size:  904.9 KB

Description:
    In a snowy christmas night, you are tasked to do some challenges. It is your decision to accomplish it or not, by said there will be a reward at the end. As you wander around below the cliff, you went out to check what is up there; and there you saw a gingerbread house made of cookies, candies, jelly and waffer! As your curiousness to see what is inside, you faced the forest full of challenges. Will you be able to climb up and reach to the top?

World contains (main)
    *A huge self made colorful gingerbread house (made on Cernodile's World Planner)
    *Massive looking candy canes (made on Cernodile's World Planner)
    *Christmas Forest (made on Cernodile's World Planner)
    *10 Self made Riddletic Riddle related to Christmas Gameplay
    *Find the keys gameplay
    *Rope Climbing Gameplay
    *Hypertech Antigravity Gameplay
    *Xenonite Crystal Gameplay
    *Cross the bridge gameplay
    *Challenge Yourself Gameplay
    *Mystery Door Gameplay
    *Less parkour
    *Critical Thinking skills
    *Real life christmas story and wishes of Kaito and Krankie
    *Inspirational Quotes related to Christmas
    *VIP room/Hangout area
    *Usage of Adventure Items
    *Usage of new winterfest blocks
    *Full set of jammers (Punch Jammer, Zombie Jammer, Ghost Charm, Fire House, Xenonite Crystal and Snowy Night Weather Machine)

Connected world contains:
    *Fact rooms containing tons of facts for the Riddletic Riddle Gameplay
    *Clue rooms for the Riddletic Riddle Gameplay
    *Steam Game Gameplay
    *Password Door Gameplay
    *Less parkour
    *Door links for each room (Clue Room and Facts Room
    *Full set of jammers (Punch Jammer, Zombie Jammer, Ghost Charm, Fire House, Xenonite Crystal and Snowy Night Weather Machine)

Gameplay:
    Once you have entered the world you will be starting off with the lower left side of the world (forest) to answer and solve the Riddletic Riddles; after solving 5 of them, you will be led to a Key in which you will be needing to continue your journey on the right side for more Riddletic Riddles. After answering the 5 remaing Riddletic Riddles on the lower right side of the world (forest), you will be led to a banana in which you will be respawning to use it to open the Gateway leading to the gingerbread house. Once you are there in the gingerbread house, you are given freedom to take on any tasks (Challenge Yourself Gameplay, Mystery Door Gameplay, Find the 5 keys Gameplay) with relative prizes in the end of the tasks.

UPDATE: Added christmas experience/story of various growtopians (8 people and more to come) inside the mountain near the entrance
    A demon never hides - therefore lurking in the beneath of the abyss, now bow down you puny little mortals!

IGN: Zytran
    World: ZYTRAN
    Instagram: @zytran_gt