Page 7 of 44 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Nominate Your World for WOTD Here! [December - February Cycle]

Master Sorcerer

Default Cursedmemories

IGN: ROOTbeerr

Attachment 227995

Painful memories are hard to run from.

Two interlinked worlds, parkour, puzzles, new mechanics.
    Last edited by ROOTbeerr; 12-20-2019 at 07:50 PM.
    This space is empty, just like the space in my skull.

I guess this is my first nomination for a WOTD, Welp here it goes.

Growid: Crunlee
    World: Christmasfy

The world is mainly parkour with signs annoying you along the way, the signs are just there to make everything harder. I'd say it's more or less a hard parkour which needs some skill to pass. (No need of double jump nor air robinsons). It's built around the Christmas theme because afterall it's almost christmas, has unique pixel art (Most of it was done by myself with a little help from google, woops or atleast the santa on the sledge) and unique parkour i've not seen beforehand

World has:
    - Punch and Zombie Jammer
    - Mini mod and Ghost charm
    - Dark snowy weather machine
    - Usage of Adventure items
    - Hard parkour (harder as you progress)
    - Pixel art
    - Signs that talk to you a long the way.
    - Unique parkour levels.

Here's a render of the world on the website:
    Name:  christmasfy.png
Views: 183
Size:  764.5 KB

and Here's a picture of what it should look like without the borders and Weather machine Snowy. (Because it hides some of the art and parkour.)
    Name:  renderworld - 2019-12-13T190610.555.png
Views: 167
Size:  397.5 KB
    Contact me on Discord: Recheh#5381
    Console Growtopia Discord Server
    https://discord.gg/TkGayKu

Default TREEOFEXISTENCE for WOTD!

Story

It's a warm day, and you are on holiday in the Amazon rainforest. You wake up, and you decide that you want to go for a hike in the forest, and you pack your things, and leave.
    After around 30 minutes of walking trough the thick forest floor, you see a giant tree in the horizon, it seems as if the Jungle is greener near the tree.
    You get curious and wonder closer to the tree, then you see an opening in the giant tree, you start to wonder what's inside the giant tree.
    You enter the darkness of the tree...

World contains

• A giant tree of existence
    • Doors linked to worlds where I got the music/inspiration from
    • Winners room
    • Story
    • P + Z jammers
    • A long, medium-hard difficulty parkour
    • Extensive use of different adventure items in creative places
    • Music
    • A dark maze with many sections with password doors
    • Sungate which promotes teamwork, the obelisks are in areas dedicated to (Earth), (Water), (Wind) and (Fire).

Credits

World entirely built by Ephus
    Song from WGPS6
    World design created using Cernodile's updated world planner

Keep up with the good work that you all do for the game!

Here is the render of the world:

Name:  treeofexistence.png
Views: 198
Size:  1.99 MB
    IGN: Ephus

I speak fluent Finnish, Swedish and English.
    Feel free to talk to me in those languages!

Unhappy Nominating TEARSOFICE by Kaito and Krankie

Nominating TEARSOFICE by Kaito and Krankie

Latest render:
    Name:  tearsofice.png
Views: 176
Size:  925.0 KB

Description: In the cold breeze of christmas, a city covered in deep snow facing a soon to be dangerous falling icicles form by the changing of the snowflake into a dark one. The white fox remains asleep as its power remains alive, you are tasked to climb the wall blocking the magic of the white fox. Save the city, by going in on it with the white fox!

Signs:
    *Blue wall [left side of the white fox] = a wall blocking the powers of the white fox, visible and can be entered.
    *Blue flickers [right side of the white fox] = the magic of the white fox waiting to be on hold by the right person to save the city
    *Icy towers = towers immensed with pure ice magic maintaining balance of the snow
    *Dark Snowflake = the causage for the soon destruction of the city

World contains:
    *Xenonite Gameplay (blocks double jump and forces high jump)
    *Confusing wall buster
    *Crystal Ice Goblet hunt
    *Trickster gameplay infused with dimension parkour gameplay
    *Free fall to ice gameplay
    *Self composed poems
    *Facts about snow, winter, and arctic fox
    *Usage of adventure items
    *Usage of new winterfest related blocks
    *Usage of old winterfest related blocks
    *Usage of clash blocks
    *Extreme usage of paints (specifically aqua - paint)
    *Cute White Fox pixel art
    *Creditory Board
    *VIP Lounge
    *Full set of jammers (Punch Jammer, Zombie Jammer, Ghost Charm, and Fire House)

NOTE: VIP Lounge is below the white fox though the Ice Throne of Winter seems unable to be seen in the render (a glitch perhaps)
    A demon never hides - therefore lurking in the beneath of the abyss, now bow down you puny little mortals!

IGN: Kaito
    World: KAITO
    Instagram: @kaitonatics

Lesser Knight

Red face LOVELYSNOWMAN By PPVStar

LOVELYSNOWMAN By PPVStar
    Nominating My World Lovelysnowman For WOTD.
    -
    ☃️World Contains:☃️
    -Weather machine -Snowy Night - Punch Jammer
    - Zombie Jammer
    -Credit Board
    - Vip area exclusive for the winners
    -Lovely Parkour
    -Pixel art
    -Cracked aStone Slabs
    - CCTV

Renderworld:
    Name:  6DF40808-9C28-4DEC-9AC0-19627B33E212.png
Views: 169
Size:  1,021.5 KB
    Owner: PPVStar
    @growtopia #growwotddec19 #growwotd
    -

Default LEMPER By RimuWu

Growid: RimuWu
    World: Lemper

one night at the end of the year near the mountain there was a house inhabited by cats. the house is not an ordinary house, the house is full of obstacles and the owner will go to the city for a vacation and on the other hand you as a fairy and your friends are assigned to accompany the cat...

Featured:
    ~ P&Z Jammer & Ghost charm
    ~Credit Board
    ~ Winners Room
    ~Adventure item
    ~Adventure door Quiz and Passdoor Game
    ~Pixel art
    ~Short story
    ~Normal-difficult Parkour
    ~Trickster
    ~Weather Machine - background

World Render:
    Name:  lemper.png
Views: 160
Size:  1.02 MB
    Oke?
    Last edited by Rimuoi; 12-15-2019 at 05:41 AM. Reason: Oh yes im forgot to turn off signal jammer

My personal background is everything video games and anime.

ign: Rozaliyaaaaa not Rimuoi anymore

Default WOTD Nomination

World name: Findtheyeti
    GrowID: Thomas207

Story: You are a journalist who has just started his career and you want to write an article that will make you become popular. So, you decide to go to the Himalayas to find the yeti, a famous creature that no one has ever proven the existence. If you find it, you will realize your dream of becoming a popular journalist!

This world have:
    ~Punch and zombie jammer
    ~Ghost charm
    ~Story
    ~Parkour
    ~Adventure items
    ~Fun facts about the yeti
    ~Credits board
    ~Vip area

Name:  findtheyeti.png
Views: 160
Size:  1.24 MB

World name: Puzzlevel
    GrowID: Thomas207

You like riddles, puzzles and you like to think? Puzzlevel is made for you! In this world, there are 5 levels. Each level has a specific mechanics. You have to finish the 5 levels to win. Come and have fun in this wonderful world, and above all, don't forget to bring your brain!

This world may look easy and simple at the first sight, but it’s really not. Come look by
    yourself!

Difficulty: Hard

Features:
    ~Punch and Zombie Jammer
    ~Weather machine-Stuff
    ~5 hard levels
    ~Parkour
    ~Riddle
    ~Maze
    ~Credits
    ~Vip area
    ~Mystery block pixel art
    Name:  564D929E-1441-498B-815F-6CAC9C2E4790.png
Views: 141
Size:  373.5 KB

Thumbs up Heya guys Im nominating my world for contest.

Heya guys! Im nominating my world for contest.

Worldname: Elfmas
    Ign: IMINGO

Story: Santa gave a note saying he needs you to make gifts for him and gather all elfs at the Gifthouse and as the Chief of Elfs its your duty to do the mission.

Name:  elfmas.png
Views: 136
Size:  1,021.1 KB

World has:
    Weather Machine(Snowy)
    P & Z Jammers

Tell me if there is something to improve

Serf

Default YOOSEAN by Yoosea

Im nominating my world for WOTD
    I hope I win..

Last render:Name:  yoosean.png
Views: 57
Size:  1.15 MB

Story:
    Adventure in the sea, many mysterious things in the sea where so many people want to know the story behind it.. You as adventurer trying to explore and found an Ancient building thats look so old.. Will you find something that you can solve the mystery of ancient building??

World contains:
    *Tricky gameplay
    *Usage of blocks from Bountiful update
    *Usage of Adventure items
    *Mixing blocks by blocks
    *Medium-Hard difficult
    *ViP Area (The end)
    *Sungate and hidden obelisk (Possible for single)
    *Punch jammer, Zombie jammer , Ghost Charm
    *Storyline
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Yoosea12; 12-25-2019 at 06:37 AM. Reason: Add more information of world and latest render

Default world id : GARENA0099

grow id : zGDD
    world id :GARENA0099

- - - Updated - - -

tell me if my world so hard

Peasant

Default DINOHUMANAGE FOR WOTD

World:DINOHUMANAGE

Growid/Owner:SkyOrient

World Has:
    *Punch Jammer
    *Zombie Jammer
    *Ghost Charm
    *Firehouse
    *Background Weather
    *Song-Wildest Dream
    *Adventure World
    *Learning Story

Theme:
    1.The Left Side Is Dinosaur age Which is for(Newbies) 2.The Right Side Is Human age Which Is For(Professionals)

Story:
    You Have Already Died But God Has Other Plans For You And Gave You A Choice To Get Resurrected But You Can
    Only Choose 2 Sides Which Is Dinosaur Or Human In Stone Age.In This Story Is A Half World For Dinosaur
    (Newbies)Which Is You Will Be A Commander And You Will Lead All The Dinosaur To A Safe Place Before The
    Giant Meteor Hit The Planet But Beware The impact and Heat Of It Already Reach Earth And It Is Extremely
    Dangerous And It Will Cause Your Species To Extinct So You Better Hurry And Save Everyone.
    The Other Half Of The World Is For Human(Professionals) Which Is You Will Be A Normal Person That's Gonna Be
    A Hero To Others Because Of A Promise You Made When Your Friend Rescue You From The Ice And Now You Will
    Do The Same And Rescue Everyone Trap In The Ice But Beware You Must Hurry The Cave Is Collapsing And
    You All Be Trap Alive Causing Another Ice Age So You Must Do Everything To Escape With Everyone.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/world.growt...nohumanage.png

Name:  dinohumanage.png
Views: 120
Size:  961.2 KB

Lesser Knight

Default WOTD Attempt by Banksy

Hello my name is Banksy!
    And this is my 2nd WOTD ATTEMPT! I'm really proud with this creation! I formed a cool looking Jungle world with a large parkour and fun adventures. You guys better check it out!

UPDATE! World has a funny story now with a plottwist!!

-THELONELYLODGE is all about having fun and it has a big adventure theme with alot of parkour and it's funny because you'll have to be patient to complete the parkour so that will make you enjoy doing the parkour and winning it of course. It's a Jungle theme basically. I really like building and I will keep doing that. World of the day attempts are challenging and fun making at the same time, this is my second attempt

-World Name: THELONELYLODGE
    -Grow ID: Banksy

World Contains:

-PUNCH JAMMER
    -ZOMBIE JAMMER
    -JUNGLE WEATHER
    -GHOST CHARM
    -AN ADVENTURE AND A COOL DESIGN OF A JUNGLE THEMED WORLD.¨
    Also a story with a plot twist!

Here's the latest render of the world!

https://s3.amazonaws.com/world.growt...onelylodge.png

Name:  thelonelylodge.png
Views: 146
Size:  1.22 MB

Talking NOMINATING MY WORLD !

World Name : NEWMARC
    Owner : NEWMARC
    some world informtation : Basicly There is 3 characters, which 1 of them is called “Agent 01” Which will be the player that will complete this mission ! ( or the adventure )
    The other 2 characters are virtual, one is called “Terminal” Which is a virtual robot that talks to agent 01, in hes long way adventure and he give him basic information, advice and help,( Terminal is basicly Agent 01 , virtual plane commander) and we have the character which is called the “System” which is the Virtual Robot that gives information about what is going to happen in the land,
    Here’s a quick trial of the world’s storyline :
    You were flying in a plane in the space (agent 01) and then suddently some galaxy supervisional reaction happens which leads the plane to get sucked by the “NEWMARC” galaxy hole, “NEWMARC” is a huge galaxy, in this galaxy you land on a place called neptunatus , which is a planet , then you find out that the orbit of galaxy “NEWMARC” will explode and heres where you start your adventure to visit all the magical and mysterious places in the galaxy to get to the plane which will get you back home to earth.
    World Contains :
    -Punch jammer
    -Zombie jammer
    -weather machine
    - Old parkour styles ( with latest event blocks) and also alot of nice adventure mechanics
    -A huge level that requires teamwork to be completed ( which is in the story an old engine of the jungle’s gate entrance )
    Heres The latest render of the world :
    Name:  newmarc.png
Views: 143
Size:  1.86 MB
    ( some cool features in the world might not be shown precisely in the render, i suggest you to visit the world its worth it )
    - also an EVENT will be hosted in the world in the afternoon which is by me the owner and some friends, we will be playing the parkour and giving away gifts to the people playing the adventure to revive the christmas spirit !

Default Growtopia wotd 2019 December

Name:  thepeacefulmountain.png
Views: 167
Size:  1.32 MB

Story: You are a young boy who tried to find a way to home but then you got lost suddenly you see a man and you bravely ask information to get home and he leads you to thepeacefulmountain but there is one thing you have to parkour your way out and while parkouring you have to grab “adventure items” to get through locked doors. It’s little scary huh you have to swim too which is scary.

World : thepeacefulmountain

GrowID: ContactSupport708

This world has:

-Water parkour
    -Adventure parkour
    -Puzzle
    -Story
    -Motivational speech
    -VIP for winner
    -pixel art that doesn’t show in render because weather is blocking it.
    -Painted blocks too!
    -All Jammers
    -Weather machine

I hope that I can win this time!

Instagram: contact.gt
    Growtopia since: February 2013

Growid: Crunlee
    World: Heartfuldesire

Not wanting to say much all I can say is Heartfuldesire talks about how I met my "HeartfulDesire" and how it progressed along the way (Yes true story). World itself is built around a heart with parkour. The parkour is intermediate level, and doable without any power ups. I decided to keep the ghosts that have spawned in the world as I like how they somewhat add on top of the parkour. (There's a ghost charm in the world anyway so that no more ghosts would spawn).

The World was built like 3 months ago it was my very first World I had built for PC/Mobile and after showing it to others people said that I should consider posting it here. And here I am I guess. The story is Somewhat deep but it gets brighter along the way.

World has:
    - Punch, Zombie Jammer
    - Ghost Charm
    - Mini mod.
    - Intermediate parkour.
    - Usage of Adventure items and Gateway.
    - Personal Story

Render of the world.
    Name:  heartfuldesire.png
Views: 163
Size:  883.6 KB

Here's the world Without the borders (Full World)
    Name:  images2.PNG
Views: 168
Size:  944.3 KB
    Contact me on Discord: Recheh#5381
    Console Growtopia Discord Server
    https://discord.gg/TkGayKu

Default EVILDUCKY for WOTD

GrowID: MiLYONERiM
    World Name: EVILDUCKY

Name:  evilducky.png
Views: 201
Size:  1.24 MB

Evil Ducky is trying to evaporating the ocean so It can change climates with it.
    BUT it’s our Winter and you’ve to save it (if you’re in love with winter) so get ready to meet Evil Ducky!
    [and your Adventure Beginst...]

This world has:
    • Parkour
    • Story
    • Password Game
    • Adventure Items
    • Searbot
    • Punch and Zombie Jammer
    • Guardian Pineapple

Good Luck
    Last edited by MiLYONERiM; 12-15-2019 at 09:46 PM. Reason: Changed content part. (added Story)

Presenting, GROUPESCAPE
    Welcome! I'm NekoWolf [In Game Name: Mistrella], creator of GROUPESCAPE! I'll be entering it for WOTD. When I first opened the world, I got some really great feedback from people. GroupEscape features 5 different decorative escape rooms, all with different themes! You can either do them alone or with friends. The Valentines one requires you to have a partner though! Each room is filled to the brim with unique puzzles and riddles that you are required to solve in order to unlock more areas in the room. The world has features that aren't commonly used, such as cybots and steam! But anyways, here are the themes and backstories of the rooms!
    -
    Notice:
    Please make sure to always grab all adventure items that you find, trust me you'll need them! Also, remember all secret letters, they will be in this format: [O]. The letters can be unscrambled later in the game to reveal a password! All rooms [except for the valentines one] can be played alone, however more brainpower=faster escape! Please do not use flashlights, or any kind of lightsource, as it just ruins the fun. Feel free to help others, but please do not just give away answers! Some people want to figure them out themselves. The puzzles may seem hard, but just don't overthink them! Always remember to respect others while playing in the rooms. Mutual respect is mandatory. You can always, ALWAYS, ask the owner or admins for hints! We will be more than glad to help you! And lastly, just have fun!
    -
    Each room has a 1 Hour time limit. Except for the steampunk one, where you have 2.
    -
    Ancient Temple Adventure
    You and your friends are on an adventure in the jungle when you stumble across an ancient jungle temple! A friend suggests to take a look, and you all agree and enter the temple. To your surprise, the door slams behind you, leaving you trapped in the dimly lit ancient structure! While your friends are freaking out, you take a look around and notice the various numbers on the walls, and the many password doors. A friend yells "Look, something's gleaming over there!". You take a look and notice the shiny crystal goblet between the cracks of the walls. Treasure! Can you and your friends find the long lost treasure, as well as escape from the dangerous temple? Let the adventure begin!
    Reccomended Players: 1-3+
    Difficulty: Medium

-
    Horrific Hospital Escape
    You wake up, dazed, the smell of antiseptic floods your nose.. another smell too, but you can't quite figure it out. You're laying in a hospital bed, but why? Suddenly, you hear loud groans as a zombie comes barreling your way! That's what the smell was.. blood. No time to fool around, you race out of bed only to find yourself trapped in the zombie-infested hospital. The doors wont open. However contraptions on the walls and strategically placed numbers catch your eye. Will you be able to solve the puzzles and riddles in time to escape? Or will the zombies come get you!? Let the escape begin!
    Reccomended Players: 1-2+
    Difficulty: Easy to Medium

-
    Lost Lovers Valentine Escape
    You and your partner wake up in strange rooms. You yell, hoping that someone can hear you. Your partner responds, they can hear you! Puzzles and riddles have been placed around each room, however the only way to solve them is with your partner's help! Will you and your partner be able to communicate well enough to escape the room and finally be together again?
    Reccomended Players: 2+ [Required]

-
    Steampunk Adventure
    You and your friends are stuck in a steam warehouse! Steam-powered mechanisms can be found all around the warehouse, all capable of being powered by.. you! And your friends of course! Figure out how the mechanisms work, and find your way to the exit! Pick up letters and clues along the way, and have your friends help you with the ever so frustrating steam machines. Make sure to grab those adventure items!

-
    Startopian Spaceship Adventure
    Woah! You've been captured by a foreign starship! The members on-board don't look anything like you though.. maybe they're aliens?! That's awesome! One notices you staring and points their frightening laser gun at you. They may look cool.. but they sure are dangerous. You have to get off this ship before it's too late, and the aliens take off for their next voyage! The room they have placed you in has a single set of numbers above it. And.. a mirror? What could that mean? Figure out what it means, along with many other puzzles and riddles on your adventure to escape the starship!
    Difficulty: Easy

-
    In a nutshell, the world includes/features:
    1 Punch Jammer
    1 Zombie Jammer
    1 Pineapple Guardian
    1 Stuff Weather Machine [Using a Mystery Block as the stuff.]
    5 Differently themed escape rooms that require brainpower and thinking outside of the box!
    5 Mini-Riddles that can be solved for a prize.
    2 VIP rooms, one if you complete all mini-riddles, one if you complete all escape rooms.
    Use of Cybots
    Unique use of Gravity Wells
    Use of Steam Powered 'puzzles'
    Unique & original puzzles
    Co-op level that requires 2 people

-
    Render: The world render may not look very pretty but I have an explanation for that. In person [You'd have to enter and experience the world for yourself.] the world looks much better than the render. The rooms cannot be too close together or else it will just look and feel crammed. The open space allows admins and myself to travel easily around the world to help others!
    Name:  groupescape.png
Views: 195
Size:  1.00 MB
    ❄️ NekoWolf ❄️
    -
    My heart belongs to dragons 🐉
    -
    Worlds:
    [🔑] GroupEscape [If you like puzzles, this world is for you!]
    [🎃] HalloweenEscape [Same with this one! Just a bit spookier.]
    [🥳] TheMenorah
    -
    PFP: topazi 😭😭

Default HILLSOFLOVE for WOTD

I would like to nominate my world HILLSOFLOVE for the Wolrd of the Day!You will love it!

Story: Welcome to HILLSOFLOVE! The place where dreams really do come true. HILLSOFLOVE is not just any world, but an entire domension - one of love, peace, and joy. It is said that in these hills, awaits esch and every Growtopian true love. A valentines perhaps? You'll know if you let your heart free to wander Cupid's Valley one of the villages on this town! But you must hurry, for Cupid's magic is only around until the clock striked midnight! Best of luck, traveler! Your valentines awaits.

A traveler searching for true love, sounds cute huh? That's not all! The world has tons of villages with awesome people to meet. Also with very cool stories.

World includes

-Zombie Jammer
    -Punch Jammer
    -Firehouse

Name:  hillsoflove.png
Views: 183
Size:  490.3 KB

Default WHALEKING

WHALEKING is Growtopia's biggest Whale collection, and offers the players a guaranteed fun time!

Things to do in the world:
    -Swim with the whales
    -Relax and sociale in the cafe
    -Read interesting whale facts!
    -Test your skills at the waterfall game!

This world was built by mainly Skullifer and Banksy, but we couldn't have done it without the help of hundreds of Growtopians. We've sent a bunch of Super Broadcasts there, and people have wanted to contribute to the world by donating whales! It's pretty crazy, we started off with 366 whales, and there are now over 500 of them!

The world consists of a LOT of fishtanks (seriously, the world is completely covered with them!), as well as nice undersea-esque environment created with pixel art of seaweeds, corals and a fishbowl.
    We took the time to completely empty the world out of water, but we placed an Antigravity Generator, so the players can see the whales clearly, while still feeling like they're swimming and not flying.

We've got a goal of 1000 whales, and hopefully winning WOTD would help it. No one's forced to donate!

Here's the render!

Name:  whaleking.png
Views: 177
Size:  801.9 KB

Contact Me:

Growtopia's biggest whale collection!

Default SAVETHESANTACLAUS FOR WOTD

Hi I'm xNetworks, I'm Nominating my World "SAVETHESANTACLAUS" For WOTD.

Story:
    One day,
    You were adventuring into a Cave, Then You saw a man in the cave. After you got closer to the man you realised that the man was Santa Claus.
    You asked "Hey Santa, What are you doing here?"
    Santa replied " Oh hi, well I'm lost I don't know how i got here, Can you help me get out of this cave?".
    Now It's your time to help the Santa Claus

Features:
    -Punch Jammer
    -Zombie Jammer
    -Weather Machine-Snowy
    -Pixel Arts
    -Adventure Items
    -Parkour (Medium/Hard)
    -Credit Board

GrowID : xNetworks
    World : SAVETHESANTACLAUS

Renderworld: