Thread: Ringmaster quests

Exclamation Ringmaster quests

Would there be a chance for some of the ringmaster quests to not be as hard? Such as doing 20 surgeries successfully, preparing 26 fossils, etc.? If that can’t be done, could you at least remove quests that basically require you to make in game purchases in order to complete a step, such as having to obtain Growtokens (I don’t recall any other quests like this). I feel like this is completely unfair, especially because Growtokens are hard to get, and the easiest way to get them is to buy gem packs for money. It just feels completely scummy to have ridiculously hard quests with the easiest way to complete a step is to buy gem packs with money.

You clearly are new to the game and should get to be a bit more experienced first before you try those quests.
    All the stuff you mentioned especially the growtokens are very easy to get with an average cost of 5wls per growtoken. Ring quests are something to be achieved by putting work into and are very much possible you just need to put some more time into the game
    IGN:EerieGt

Level:65

Discord: EerieGt#5836

Quote Originally Posted by EerieGt View Post
    You clearly are new to the game and should get to be a bit more experienced first before you try those quests.
    All the stuff you mentioned especially the growtokens are very easy to get with an average cost of 5wls per growtoken. Ring quests are something to be achieved by putting work into and are very much possible you just need to put some more time into the game
    I’ve been playing this game since 2013 and have 1744 hours put into this game. I also have 2 rings of my own, so I’m not a new player. I am new to the fact that you can buy Growtokens for world locks though, where can I buy them?

Quote Originally Posted by SaucyBoyVII View Post
    Would there be a chance for some of the ringmaster quests to not be as hard? Such as doing 20 surgeries successfully, preparing 26 fossils, etc.? If that can’t be done, could you at least remove quests that basically require you to make in game purchases in order to complete a step, such as having to obtain Growtokens (I don’t recall any other quests like this). I feel like this is completely unfair, especially because Growtokens are hard to get, and the easiest way to get them is to buy gem packs for money. It just feels completely scummy to have ridiculously hard quests with the easiest way to complete a step is to buy gem packs with money.
    I can understand why you would want this, the ringmaster quests are pretty hard most of the time. But either way, rings are only really meant for experienced players who are ready to take on a new challenge in their growtopian lives.
    IGN - MineDeath
    If Anything is possible, then it's possible for it to be impossible for anything to be possible! .
    Instagram:
    Instagram Link!
    Discord:
    Discord Link!

Quote Originally Posted by SaucyBoyVII View Post
    I’ve been playing this game since 2013 and have 1744 hours put into this game. I also have 2 rings of my own, so I’m not a new player. I am new to the fact that you can buy Growtokens for world locks though, where can I buy them?
    You can earn growtokens through the daily free role quest (approx 5wls)

Also from daily quest (approx 12wls)

Also completing all 3 awesomeness quests (approx 5wls but needs lvl 60+ 100% awesomeness)

And even if you did start in 2013 the fact that you don't know all these, means you need to spend your time more carefully trying to learn the game and experience different mechanics
    IGN:EerieGt

Level:65

Discord: EerieGt#5836

I don’t know all of these because I don’t play Growtopia 24/7 LOL