Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Transmutation glitch?????

  1. #1

    Default Transmutation glitch?????

    Why can't chaos Corruption's lightning and sped medallion lightning be seen when I transmutate it?! Please fix this... It says that the mods and properties will stay right?

  2. #2
    Administrator JamSandwich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    In a place
    Posts
    412

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Combinate View Post
    Why can't chaos Corruption's lightning and sped medallion lightning be seen when I transmutate it?! Please fix this... It says that the mods and properties will stay right?
    It depends on the order of the transmutation. Particle effects are only kept for the target item (what becomes the visual).


  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer CandleJack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    3,396

    Default

    So that means I can't transfer Cape of Shadows' particle effect to other back items?

    That's so sad.
    IGN: CandleJack

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer R4Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    IDK..I'm lost...
    Posts
    3,090

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JamSandwich View Post
    It depends on the order of the transmutation. Particle effects are only kept for the target item (what becomes the visual).

    how about shadow spirit of underworld? after i transmute it with my med scarf, the ghost is still exist. is it intended?

    IGN: R4Z
    v I Provide Service To Most Stuff In Game v



  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer Malware's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Growtopia
    Posts
    866

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by R4Z View Post
    how about shadow spirit of underworld? after i transmute it with my med scarf, the ghost is still exist. is it intended?
    The ghost is a pet, ofc it is intended. The pet counts as a mod...why wouldn't it stay.
    They are two types of people in the world. Me and not me.

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JamSandwich View Post
    It depends on the order of the transmutation. Particle effects are only kept for the target item (what becomes the visual).

    YES I DID THAT. The chaos Corruption was the targeted item

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer astinotrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Noxus
    Posts
    1,113

    Default

    isn't chaos corruption a shirt item?
    Ign : Netrex
    Level : 77
    Guild leader of : LeagueOfLegends
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeoFire View Post
    Odd how moderators always show up so fast, except when they know they're wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yasuo
    Don't worry, I will...
    Windwall that lux ult

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •