Thread: Resetting honors and ratings

Default Resetting honors and ratings

I believe resetting all honors and ratings would spark new rivalries and give the game a fresh breeze

Quote Originally Posted by DeLixx View Post
    I believe resetting all honors and ratings would spark new rivalries and give the game a fresh breeze
    I somewhat agree but this would jeopardise the works of many people, some of which worked hard to get these honors.

Quote Originally Posted by JicinIsInvalid View Post
    I somewhat agree but this would jeopardise the works of many people, some of which worked hard to get these honors.
    This to me sounds like a pretty fun idea. I understand the concern for people working hard and losing their progress, but if you have it where honors resets every year, it gives people time to work hard for that year to earn their spot on the leaderboard. There could always be a trophy for the top 10 worlds as well, so it gives people the urge to want to climb the leaderboards. I’m tired of seeing the top worlds being the same for the past three years, so I think this change would be great. This idea would most likely interfere with the rating worlds system, but I personally think that the rating worlds system needs to be changed or needs to go because it’s not a good system.

Quote Originally Posted by SaucyBoyVII View Post
    This to me sounds like a pretty fun idea. I understand the concern for people working hard and losing their progress, but if you have it where honors resets every year, it gives people time to work hard for that year to earn their spot on the leaderboard. There could always be a trophy for the top 10 worlds as well, so it gives people the urge to want to climb the leaderboards. I’m tired of seeing the top worlds being the same for the past three years, so I think this change would be great. This idea would most likely interfere with the rating worlds system, but I personally think that the rating worlds system needs to be changed or needs to go because it’s not a good system.
    yeahhh

very agree to this

Quote Originally Posted by DeLixx View Post
    Yes, resetting honors would be a good idea (Resetted every year) since it’ll help manifest in what Growtopians are interested in or the trends of the year.
    As for the ratings, it’ll need better maintaining and more care to proceed further.
    "If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room." - Confucius

Bringing it up

How about every month instead? If they want it to be more competitive of course

Discord: scr0nchi#1435
    Ign: ItzEaglet
    Main: EagsWorld
    Ig: hey_im_eaglet

My english is deteriotiating :[

Pl0x Don8 in EagDonate yes

Pwease visit www.allureofnds.net :3