Thread: More variety

Lightbulb More variety

I would love to see an update where we are allowed to have more combinations of items on. Some examples of this are being able to wear beards or mustaches with eyewear; or beards or mustaches, eyewear, and nose items. Or even beards or mustaches, eyewear, nose items, and mouth items. Another example would be being able to wear rings with hand items, and not have them replace each other. I know there is a ton of different varieties within this, and so many combinations I haven’t mentioned. I just would like to have more character variety and more character customization for the best personal experience for players to have. If you can think of anymore combinations of items let me know, and just let me know what you all think about this idea.

Is this supposed to be ironic or what
    Sup
    IGN: Rovie

Quote Originally Posted by tatertots View Post
    Is this supposed to be ironic or what
    What do you find ironic about this?

Quote Originally Posted by SaucyBoyVII View Post
    What do you find ironic about this?
    I mean we just got the transmutabooth which is exactly what this suggestion is asking for
    Sup

I mean we just got the transmutabooth which is exactly what this suggestion is asking for
    He askin something that keep both visual
    Also trasmutabooth only accept few items..
    80% of my clothes is not compatible with transmubooth

Like... I want to get enhanced digging in m rose whip..a nd what do they say?
    Denied

Also... Rings isnt compatible too (which is why he said ring with item)
    I might be selfish, but I speak what in my mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksis St View Post
    Protects the rights of ancestral seed
    THEY BUFFED IT 2X

Quote Originally Posted by Odric View Post
    That's a really awesome item! Great work!
    Well then, add that thing!

Quote Originally Posted by Oma357 View Post
    Leone Abbacchio your back!!!

I'm all for this one. It's been years that I've been hoping to wear an eyepatch with a bushy beard.

+1

Even if mods are unkept to make it not OP. The visuals combined is fine.
    IGN: CandleJack

Yeah I know, that’s exactly why I brought it up. The Transmutabooth doesn’t allow every item to be used, and it changes the look of one item while not keeping the others look. What I’m suggesting is to wear a combination of items, not switch off one item for another (such as wearing an eyepatch with an orange beard, or wearing ringmaster rings with a sword).

Quote Originally Posted by SaucyBoyVII View Post
    Yeah I know, that’s exactly why I brought it up. The Transmutabooth doesn’t allow every item to be used, and it changes the look of one item while not keeping the others look. What I’m suggesting is to wear a combination of items, not switch off one item for another (such as wearing an eyepatch with an orange beard, or wearing ringmaster rings with a sword).
    oh I got it nvm

would be kind of pointless to have something like this. only a few items would work without overlapping awkwardly or being buggy, so it’s a no from me
    Sup

oh I got it nvm

would be kind of pointless to have something like this. only a few items would work without overlapping awkwardly or being buggy, so it’s a no from me
    Yeah I understand the concern of overlapping awkwardly because it happens now, but maybe the devs could do something for once and fix it.