Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: Doing anything for dls

  1. #1
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    59

    Smile Doing anything for dls

    I’d like to open a bfg world and need a magplant, so I’m trying to earn some dls besides farming (since I’m already doing that.

    Can dos:

    Break your farmables for you

    Clear worlds for you

    Mass blocks for you

    Anything else you need help with in GT

    - can do these ^ for you on a long term basis if you keep paying -


    Thank you :))

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer Romai Mori's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    In My Koreaboo Cave
    Posts
    1,207

    Default

    I’d like a few worlds cleared. What’s your price? (IGN too in case you’re online)
    Hi I'm Romai Mori! You can call me Mori for short
    IGN: Morianna

    Come to ITZY for (hopefully) reasonably priced Startopia Tools!

    I have now been reborn as a Koreaboo who is only loyal to ITZY.

  3. #3
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    59

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Romai Mori View Post
    I’d like a few worlds cleared. What’s your price? (IGN too in case you’re online)
    Minimum 4wls/world. My ign is NorthStarz.

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer Romai Mori's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    In My Koreaboo Cave
    Posts
    1,207

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kindcoco View Post
    Minimum 4wls/world. My ign is NorthStarz.
    Could you clear my worlds now? Need them cleared as soon as possible.
    Hi I'm Romai Mori! You can call me Mori for short
    IGN: Morianna

    Come to ITZY for (hopefully) reasonably priced Startopia Tools!

    I have now been reborn as a Koreaboo who is only loyal to ITZY.

  5. #5
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    59

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Romai Mori View Post
    Could you clear my worlds now? Need them cleared as soon as possible.
    I can’t do now, but I have the whole day tomorrow to do it, is that okay?

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer Holden Han's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    920

    Default

    Hey can you break ice 1k/wl? I will use mags
    IGN : Holdenn
    LVL : 93
    Hours played 3000+
    Getting Ldrag : https://www.instagram.com/p/B0D54KNH...d=8akoip7ni74o
    Focus,Ldrag,Fowl,Miniu road to lvl125
    Discord : Holdenn#8197



  7. #7
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    59

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Holden Han View Post
    Hey can you break ice 1k/wl? I will use mags
    Sure! When would you like me to break?

  8. #8
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    249

    Default

    Mass t chests need 12k will pay 3 dls just for massing 12k and the price of per wl

    Honestly I’m not profiting but I want to see people suffer lol

  9. #9
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    59

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OPCowGamer View Post
    Mass t chests need 12k will pay 3 dls just for massing 12k and the price of per wl

    Honestly I’m not profiting but I want to see people suffer lol
    I can try.

    Wdym by see people suffer ?

  10. #10
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    249

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kindcoco View Post
    I can try.

    Wdym by see people suffer ?
    Massing 12 thousand treasure chests takes a long time I find that funny but definitely worth the world locks

  11. #11
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    59

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OPCowGamer View Post
    Massing 12 thousand treasure chests takes a long time I find that funny but definitely worth the world locks
    Challenge accepted. Will you pay the 3dls now or after I’m done?

  12. #12
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    249

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kindcoco View Post
    Challenge accepted. Will you pay the 3dls now or after I’m done?
    The while point of the reward is for when you’re done my friend. But I will buy the chests dropped in a world with the payment and commission

  13. #13
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    59

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OPCowGamer View Post
    The while point of the reward is for when you’re done my friend. But I will buy the chests dropped in a world with the payment and commission
    Okayy. I’ll start massing them asap

  14. #14
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,041

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kindcoco View Post
    Sure! When would you like me to break?
    Getting paid for 1k/wl ice breaking is not worth it at all, you might as well go to a BFG world, that's basically 2 gems per block broke value that you're getting, compared to many more from farmables.

  15. #15
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    59

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lorddirt View Post
    Getting paid for 1k/wl ice breaking is not worth it at all, you might as well go to a BFG world, that's basically 2 gems per block broke value that you're getting, compared to many more from farmables.
    The world that guy asked me to break is a bfg world so I get the gems + the wl they promised

  16. #16
    Master Sorcerer ffakke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Hero Academy
    Posts
    682

    Default

    Get me a buyer at some worlds.. your tax is paid right after world trade.
    (Will record all trades, only for proof in misunderstandings etc)

    MEDACHECK.
    Sell price 20dl, you get 2dls.
    Max discount 18dl, and you get 180wl.

    CADUCEAXE+S 8DL
    You get 150wl

    VARNISH 20DL
    You get 2dl

    SELLFIESTACOATISCARF+S 5dl
    You get 80wl

    ----------------------------------------------------

    More worlds at this topic, added autosell prices:
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...orlds-big-list!

  17. #17
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    59

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ffakke View Post
    Get me a buyer at some worlds.. your tax is paid right after world trade.
    (Will record all trades, only for proof in misunderstandings etc)

    MEDACHECK.
    Sell price 20dl, you get 2dls.
    Max discount 18dl, and you get 180wl.

    CADUCEAXE+S 8DL
    You get 150wl

    VARNISH 20DL
    You get 2dl

    SELLFIESTACOATISCARF+S 5dl
    You get 80wl

    ----------------------------------------------------

    More worlds at this topic, added autosell prices:
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...orlds-big-list!

    Okay! I’ll look for some buyers.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •