Thread: Massing service

Default Massing service

Hello, I’m in need of DLs so I’ll be doing a massing service in bulk. Please comment down what you need and what price will you buy it for. My ign is Geophysics. Thank you!

PS. I can also be a perma supplier depending on what item.
    IGN: Geophysics
    ~~~~
    World: GEOPHYSICSGT
    Stalk me:
    Youtube Channel (Geophysics GT): https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC4fll1ReCpsuJGZ-P-5Ybrw
    Instagram: @geophysicx

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by BeaLOLXD View Post
    Hello, I’m in need of DLs so I’ll be doing a massing service in bulk. Please comment down what you need and what price will you buy it for. My ign is Geophysics. Thank you!

PS. I can also be a perma supplier depending on what item.
    Permanent worker in need. Need treasure chests to be massed for buychest buying all 50/1

You will get 15% of daily profit for as long as you mass them.

If you’re wondering we make about 3 dls profit daily

Quote Originally Posted by OPCowGamer View Post
    Permanent worker in need. Need treasure chests to be massed for buychest buying all 50/1

You will get 15% of daily profit for as long as you mass them.

If you’re wondering we make about 3 dls profit daily
    How much do you buy in minimum so I know how much to make per day?
    ~~~~
    Stalk me:
    Youtube Channel (Geophysics GT): https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC4fll1ReCpsuJGZ-P-5Ybrw

Lesser Wizard

How much do you buy in minimum so I know how much to make per day?
    Their is no minimum, if you don’t feel like working for a day we will still give you the percentage as it’s our profits and honestly we don’t gain anything from them as we have tons of gem locks.

You can go inactive for a week and then mass 1K minimum and then go inactive for another week. We just want you to work one day out of 8.

Also don’t be afraid to ask for more world locks we don’t mind giving you a diamond lock.

Their is no minimum, if you don’t feel like working for a day we will still give you the percentage as it’s our profits and honestly we don’t gain anything from them as we have tons of gem locks.

You can go inactive for a week and then mass 1K minimum and then go inactive for another week. We just want you to work one day out of 8.

Also don’t be afraid to ask for more world locks we don’t mind giving you a diamond lock.
    Alright. I’ll start tomorrow. I’ll message you in here or in-game once it’s done. I’d also prefer being perma if that’s fine. Thanks!
    ~~~~
    Stalk me:

Lesser Wizard

Alright. I’ll start tomorrow. I’ll message you in here or in-game once it’s done. I’d also prefer being perma if that’s fine. Thanks!
    Okay sounds good, if you’d like we can make a drop off point ( box with 2 donation boxes on top of each other) one where you drop them off and one with your payment. You can check regularly to see if we have collected them and your pay will be on the top box.

If not we can do the regular vending machine method and drop your commission fee.

Okay sounds good, if you’d like we can make a drop off point ( box with 2 donation boxes on top of each other) one where you drop them off and one with your payment. You can check regularly to see if we have collected them and your pay will be on the top box.

If not we can do the regular vending machine method and drop your commission fee.
    Please check your inbox. Thanks!
    ~~~~
    Stalk me: