Thread: Button like this

Default Button like this

Name:  Untitled3_20191208000130.png
Views: 61
Size:  353.3 KB

I'm requesting this button so you can add all but one to a vend so you won't automatically have it unworn or you have a transmute for that and needs at least one in inventory for the transmute…

I like this suggestion and would be super happy to have it in-game. It's really annoying needing to drop items I don't want to sell before putting them in a vending machine.

To add onto this even more, a custom button where you could type any amount (1-200) would be far preferred. Both of these suggestions would work though.

+1
    IGN: Cloverlord
    Current level: 107
    Discord: Cloverleaf#0258
    Instagram: @cloverlordgt
    My shop world: LIQUIDMARKET.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloverlord View Post
    I like this suggestion and would be super happy to have it in-game. It's really annoying needing to drop items I don't want to sell before putting them in a vending machine.

To add onto this even more, a custom button where you could type any amount (1-200) would be far preferred. Both of these suggestions would work though.

+1
    Agree an add certain quantities of item button would be far more appreciated.

+1
    tu me manques.

IGN : Vxder
    Insta : vxder_gt

Quote Originally Posted by Her View Post
    i want to break up.

+1 i love this idea

Cover is not the book
    So open it up and take a look
    'Cause under the covers one discovers
    That the king may be a crook

For a cover is nice
    But a cover is not the book

Knight

Also, while we are at it, a check box to reserve/leave 1 in the machine would be neat as well.

Why? because if there are 200 or less items in the vending machine and you want a few, you only get to grab all of them at once.

When you put the rest back after dropping the 1, you need to set up the entire pricing again.

So yeah, +1, or in this case -1

Quote Originally Posted by mountarreat View Post
    Also, while we are at it, a check box to reserve/leave 1 in the machine would be neat as well.

Why? because if there are 200 or less items in the vending machine and you want a few, you only get to grab all of them at once.

When you put the rest back after dropping the 1, you need to set up the entire pricing again.

So yeah, +1, or in this case -1
    Or just the same custom button suggested above. So we can choose how much are we taking from the vend machine.

---

+1 to this suggestion.
    IGN: CandleJack

Knight

Quote Originally Posted by CandleJack View Post
    Or just the same custom button suggested above. So we can choose how much are we taking from the vend machine.

Yeah, I think the simplest solution, also to implement, would be just to use the same mechanic we are already used to with Magplants, Unstable Tesseracts, and the like.

You can add a certain amount (max by default), and also withdraw a certain amount (max fittable by default).