Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Are golden blocks farmable?

  1. #1
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    59

    Question Are golden blocks farmable?

    I need them for t chests and just wanted to know if they are.

  2. #2
    Lesser Knight Tyunka's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Discord
    Posts
    31

    Default

    Yes, it's a farmable. You will get around 4 blocks/tree, therefore it barely meats the criteria, but dont expect seed gain (except if youre using harvester.)
    History doesn’t repeat itself but it often rhymes.

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,045

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyunka View Post
    Yes, it's a farmable. You will get around 4 blocks/tree, therefore it barely meats the criteria, but dont expect seed gain (except if youre using harvester.)
    That's what every other farmable gives you. It's the exact same drop rate as any other farmable... it's more farmable technically than pepper trees since it has a lower rarity.

  4. #4
    Lesser Knight Tyunka's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Discord
    Posts
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lorddirt View Post
    That's what every other farmable gives you. It's the exact same drop rate as any other farmable... it's more farmable technically than pepper trees since it has a lower rarity.
    No it isnt, 4 is the minimum requirement for a block to be classified as a farmable. Does grass give 4 blocks/seed? No. What varies is the max number of blocks a seed can drop.
    History doesn’t repeat itself but it often rhymes.

  5. #5
    Lesser Wizard Coldshots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    Location
    Posts
    109

    Default

    You better farm treasure chests rather than farming golden blocks since golden block seeds are around 7-8/wl and treasure chest seeds are around 13/wl.

    Note : treasure chest takes less hits to break than golden blocks so it's a plus for treasure chest.
    I have been playing this game since 2016!

    I'm the guy who often misspelled growtopia to "groetopia"

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer Pente's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    ¯\(⁰͡ ͜ʖ⁰͡ )/¯
    Posts
    656

    Default

    why dont you just farm treasure chests?

  7. #7
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    59

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pente View Post
    why dont you just farm treasure chests?
    Treasure chests are farmable???

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer QueenChloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Off
    Posts
    1,742

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kindcoco View Post
    Treasure chests are farmable???
    Yes.
    Here you see every possible farmable: https://growtopia.fandom.com/wiki/Farmability_Guide
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE


  9. #9
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    59

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    Yes.
    Here you see every possible farmable: https://growtopia.fandom.com/wiki/Farmability_Guide
    Oh wow and i wasted my wls on golden blocks just so i can splice t chests /fp

  10. #10
    Knight
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Thailand
    Posts
    83

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyunka View Post
    Yes, it's a farmable. You will get around 4 blocks/tree, therefore it barely meats the criteria, but dont expect seed gain (except if youre using harvester.)
    Up to 4 blocks/tree = not farmable.
    Last edited by FrostByte487; 12-08-2019 at 07:56 AM. Reason: typo fix
    Main World: FROSTYBITE487
    GrowID: FrostByte487

    This year goal:

    Get a DL (1/100) (THIS MIGHT BE OUTDATED)

  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,045

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyunka View Post
    No it isnt, 4 is the minimum requirement for a block to be classified as a farmable. Does grass give 4 blocks/seed? No. What varies is the max number of blocks a seed can drop.
    That's false, it's either non-farmables are 4 blocks, and farmables are 8 blocks. Golden Blocks, Chandeliers, Sorc Stones, Pepper Trees, they all drop a maximum of 8 blocks (with an average of 4 blocks per tree). Golden Blocks are slightly more farmable than all of the above mentioned as it has a lower rarity due to the seed drop rate chances of the trees.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •