Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, change the effect in some way

8 50.00%
  • No, keep it the same useless ring it is

8 50.00%

Thread: Petiition to Change effect of Ring of Savings

Default Petiition to Change effect of Ring of Savings

As some know, the ring of savings is gotten from coming 1-3 in Carnie Contest, and te use of it is putting 90 rarity in the booth for a ticket instead of 100. That is utterly useless in some peoples eyes, it would be great if the effect was changed to something like saving 5% in the store
    “Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”
    — The Doctor
    “I was born to make mistakes, not to be perfect.”
    ― Ross Lynch

Quote Originally Posted by ItsKyan View Post
    As some know, the ring of savings is gotten from coming 1-3 in Carnie Contest, and te use of it is putting 90 rarity in the booth for a ticket instead of 100. That is utterly useless in some peoples eyes, it would be great if the effect was changed to something like saving 5% in the store
    Bro, daily challenge reward always relevant with the challenge (startopia reward for startopia, fishing reward for fishing save more bait, etc). It is very profitable using this ring, if you can't profiting by selling ticket. just sell to other it's around 60wl. you should look at radiation race, the reward is pretty useless item.

You should grateful it's dont just give extra time for growganoth, mirror race, etc.

Btw its just my opinion.
    Last edited by TheSamsoed; 12-08-2019 at 12:24 PM.
    IGN : TheSamsoed (lv. 72)
    Worldlocks ≈ complicated, most invested to guild event, balloonwarz related item and start bountiful.

happiness is not when we have a lot of wealth but happiness is when we are grateful for wealth we already have.

Master Sorcerer

Disagree, it is still a useful feature, although saving 10% is not that relevant anymore due to farmable inflation, it still has functionality.

Yea it’s still useful, if they make it too overpowered it will break the game..l.
    Level: 40/100 (Stopped Farming)
    Get Proto Dragon: 2 Achievements left.
    Get 50 Dls
    How much have I been scammed? Around 20 Dls RIP
    CHECK OUT MY CHANNEL FACETHEGAME GT (QUITTED MIGHT COME BACK)

Quote Originally Posted by TheSamsoed View Post
    Bro, daily challenge reward always relevant with the challenge (startopia reward for startopia, fishing reward for fishing save more bait, etc). It is very profitable using this ring, if you can't profiting by selling ticket. just sell to other it's around 60wl. you should look at radiation race, the reward is pretty useless item.

You should grateful it's dont just give extra time for growganoth, mirror race, etc.

Btw its just my opinion.
    Obviously not all thats true. Some of those items are very useful, and then theres some items like the pet fox which has no feature from battlers beatdown. Anyway, they could atleast change the feature to something people still do like, paying only 5 tickets to start a ring quest, or even making it so you only need to do 9 things instead of 10 to get a ring
    “Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”
    — The Doctor
    “I was born to make mistakes, not to be perfect.”
    ― Ross Lynch

Quote Originally Posted by ItsKyan View Post
    Obviously not all thats true. Some of those items are very useful, and then theres some items like the pet fox which has no feature from battlers beatdown. Anyway, they could atleast change the feature to something people still do like, paying only 5 tickets to start a ring quest, or even making it so you only need to do 9 things instead of 10 to get a ring
    i mean the reward is related to the challenge, battlers beatdown using pet and reward is pet. and bro, why you want change the well functionally item in the first place. if you ask to change the useless item it's still make sense, but why they need change well functionally item? to some of growtopian it will be more usefull in the other hand some of growtopian will complain about it.

even though, its your suggestion. so its ok, but im still can give opinion right?.

ty.
    IGN : TheSamsoed (lv. 72)
    Worldlocks ≈ complicated, most invested to guild event, balloonwarz related item and start bountiful.

happiness is not when we have a lot of wealth but happiness is when we are grateful for wealth we already have.

I think a store discount is too OP but from what i’m hearing it could use a buff too
    Hi! My name is basically CrazyManiac...
    Lovely to meet everyone!