Thread: Let's get real...

Angry Let's get real...

Alright, so the very few events we've had are ok... I liked that there was some kind of mod showing their interest in doing something for the community... But let's get real the game is absolutly dying at this point and very fast might i add.... It seems that the moderators have kind of fell silent on most of the issuess... We need answers ... Not the same old "We're looking into it" You guys have been looking for a fix for the sound bug for the longest time... Where's the fix? What have you guys been doing to improve the game at all??? I say we need answers because the community has been asking for them and I have absolutly no idea if you guys have tried fixing the game at all... I care for the community and i'm probably the only one right now who cares so much about it... Honestly im losing hope for this game... I really am... Im fighting for this game right now literally fighting for the community and i just get met with silence and "We're looking into it" No disrespect.... But you guys are disrespecting the community by doing this kind of stuff and we kind of built in the spand of a couple months ..... The point im trying to get across is either A. Fix the game and do the job right... instead of rushing things like you guys kind of always do.. or B. Watch your community slowly die.... Recently growtopia is just "Not the same" as ShadowSurfer once said.... Best of luck.... ~Festo
    Happiness does not reside in possesion, not in gold but it dwells inside the soul - ???
    ~Crystal~

I feel like it is rushed. When we give feedback they cast it aside and ignore it.

I think its due to their lack of competence; Staff wise and knowledge wise.
    There is only one guy, Ayame, taking care of the majority of issues right now.

Ubisoft rushed in, and luanched the game as a money making machine. If they didn't rush it and they Growtopia Console's main aim isn't to make money, then it feels far from the actual intention.
    Growtopian name- Kitty

Hey guys,

We're sorry that they feel upset and really appreciate that you are caring so much about the community. If you remember, we reached to you guys for the feedback and we did work on it. We implemented a lot of content in the last months, 7 years of content to be exact - the lack of content was initially one of your main concerns of the community. The other issue that you guys brought up is the lack of events, which we also tackled. There are some issues which we are aware of, like sound bug that you mentioned, but it is difficult to say at the moment when will it be resolved.

On the community side, we will continue hosting the events and we're going to continue moderating the game. As for any other plans, we really cannot say anything at this point. Keep playing the game and keep reaching out to us, we're always open for discussion.

I think the best last case scenario would be making a full cross-play for XBONE, Switch, PC and Mobile (set aside PS4 as Sony might not approve on that but include PS4 if Sony will do).

Game is obviously dying and devs/moderators can't do anything about it because its no one's fault, the community got bored of it coz its the same thing but with consoles, devs can't do anything coz it wasn't their fault that GT was never a console friendly game, and moderators can't do anything too because all they have to do is manage the community. And the best thing is to merge both Console and Mobile/PC together.

Consider my option and trust me, there will be no problem anymore.
    The only advantage of having these consoles are the PS plus and Xbox live rewards (idk about switch).
    Resting from GT for now, cya!

Seeing ayame's reply on this just made me sad.

Where are the others? I guess its true about ayame the only one who cares rn.

They should stop updating and focus on bugs and problems for now.

Discord: scr0nchi#1435
    Ign: ItzEaglet
    Main: EagsWorld
    Ig: hey_im_eaglet

My english is deteriotiating :[

Pl0x Don8 in EagDonate yes

Pwease visit www.allureofnds.net :3

Quote Originally Posted by Crunchyy View Post

They should stop updating and focus on bugs and problems for now.
    If we don’t get a bug bix by Feubuary, it’s clear that they’re just killing the game and holding the inevitable.
    Resting from GT for now, cya!

hey if growtopia's gonna die, it's gonna die, nothing we can do about that other than talking. would be kinda sad though, i made some childhood friends in this game.

royal locked trade world owners are big dumb
    don't change my mind

Quote Originally Posted by Crunchyy View Post

Hi,

I'm Community Manager for consoles, so it's logical that I'm going the be the one speaking for the team It doesn't mean the others don't care, we all do, I'm simply go-to person when it comes to consoles.

Exclamation the game dies in console !

I shout against what is happening right now on the console version (switch / xbox)

we are facing a major problem that we have been facing for a few days, Many players have left the game and now all the rich the game begins to leave the game ... some banned players have resurfaced and as I talk about having active moderators, I'm told to go elsewhere as if it was a subject that we should not say the name. YES ! THE GAME DIES! I say it loud and clear because no effort is made for that!

Recently, it was a player who put more than 1000 dollars into the game that went away and gave all his rare items ... Some time ago, I had to talk about that and I got the answer as a gift of a "moderation bot" "we have already answered that ... go f**k yourself" (I slightly exaggerated the sentence but I felt it so.) is so hard to listen to us and take initiative?

see my friends that I knew to say that they want to leave the game etc then we have a good time ... because it is also because of the lack of moderation and scammers are legion that people leave the game. We have a "report" button but useless !

We are now 15-60 players in normal day and 60-100 in week end......

... we invested time and money for some to play this game but I feel we do not care about us! Of course it's only a game but for me, it was also a good hobby and a way to socialize with people from all over the world

I hope that I will never have to do a similar topic again .. I will ask that we delete this thread when the problem will be fixed

Thank you for reading this...
    here is a meme that represents what I feel

PS :sorry for my english... im french

via Imgflip Meme Generator
    Last edited by Amadeus-Otaku; 12-10-2019 at 01:22 PM.

It's just dead it has been since release the controls are whack theres no fun in it
    Not sure why I'm back but I'm back
    IGN: Deno855
    TRUE OG
    Level: 66
    Gems: 342k / 1mil
    WLS: Who even cares its the effort
    Instagram: @deno855_gt